It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

Why not give it to Trump after all someone got one just for winning an election.

Yup and Obama was his name. He did absolutely nothing to earn it yet they awarded him one.

Seems the op doesn't know the GOP has nothing to do with who does or doesn't win a nobel prize. Its awarded in Oslo, Norway.

That's a far cry from the GOP and America.

Considering if he went to the meeting you would call him a sell out, this is a clear case of you complaining just to complain.
Aww sad conservative victim has to invent bullshit to cope with his pathetic failure of a President :itsok:

Coming from a wanna-be revolutionary cuck that is comical.

This is normal diplomacy. Isn't one of the complaints you morons had that Trump ignores the niceties of his position.

Trump sends a nasty letter: ZOMG he's gonna get us all killed pissing other countries off!
Trump sends a nice letter: ZOMG he's capitulating to the Norks and going to get us all killed!
Not all diplomacy? Praising a murderous dictator is normal diplomacy? Sending your minions off to gloat about some of the most sensitive negotiations in history is normal? Fucking stupid.

Trump is the only President who could presidenover North Korea accidentally destroying their own nuclear program, and STILL not get them to come to the table over their nuclear program. What a dotard.

yes, normal diplomacy, although Trump starting off the letter with "hey fuckwit" would, I admit be hilarious.

He's saying he will cancel the meeting because Whoa Fat! can't keep his trap shut. Look for more diplomacy to follow and the meeting to be held sometime in the next two months.

I believe it was reasonable for KJU to be irritated at the very public suggestion that a "Libya scenario" is a viable option before talks have even begun.

LoL, Trump is using a car dealing tactic on Un. Negotiate, dude won’t give you that last detail to close the deal and you walk out. Un will be back at the table before Trump gets halfway to the parking lot.
Maybe. Hope so. I think Trump was just sick and tired of all the threats and complaining from NoKo. So yeah, he called Un's bluff. But what Pence said about Libya? Unbelievably stupid. I don't see that KJU's response was at all shocking, considering.
Try this again. I think Un was believing our liberal media’s hype and thought he’d use it against Trump. He probably figured Trump was too invested in this meeting to cancel so why not try to soften up the demands a bit. Well surprise. Trump didn’t give a crap about the media, Nobel or any of that stuff that motivated previous presidents. Un is probably one of the most surprised that atrump just yanked the plug. Now he’s in a bad spot. Does he forget the negotiations all together? Or does he come back with his tail between his legs?

What would motivate NK to come back?

It will be the Trump admin doing the apoligizing to make that happen.

Considering if he went to the meeting you would call him a sell out, this is a clear case of you complaining just to complain.
Aww sad conservative victim has to invent bullshit to cope with his pathetic failure of a President :itsok:

This is normal diplomacy. Isn't one of the complaints you morons had that Trump ignores the niceties of his position.

Trump sends a nasty letter: ZOMG he's gonna get us all killed pissing other countries off!
Trump sends a nice letter: ZOMG he's capitulating to the Norks and going to get us all killed!
Not all diplomacy? Praising a murderous dictator is normal diplomacy? Sending your minions off to gloat about some of the most sensitive negotiations in history is normal? Fucking stupid.

Trump is the only President who could presidenover North Korea accidentally destroying their own nuclear program, and STILL not get them to come to the table over their nuclear program. What a dotard.

yes, normal diplomacy, although Trump starting off the letter with "hey fuckwit" would, I admit be hilarious.

He's saying he will cancel the meeting because Whoa Fat! can't keep his trap shut. Look for more diplomacy to follow and the meeting to be held sometime in the next two months.

I believe it was reasonable for KJU to be irritated at the very public suggestion that a "Libya scenario" is a viable option before talks have even begun.

That's it, defend the dictator like a good little progressive lemming.

We are the big dog, they are the small one. Pussyfooting around with them hasn't worked for decades now.

"Very good news to receive the warm and productive statement from North Korea. We will soon see where it will lead, hopefully to long and enduring prosperity and peace. Only time (and talent) will tell!

Democrats are so obviously rooting against us in our negotiations with North Korea. Just like they are coming to the defense of MS 13 thugs, saying that they are individuals & must be nurtured, or asking to end your big Tax Cuts & raise your taxes instead. Dems have lost touch!" - President Trump

We are the big dog, they are the small one. Pussyfooting around with them hasn't worked for decades now.

Good job ignoring the stupid move by the Trump team. Diplomacy requires good will from both parties. Public threats are not conducive to a successful outcome.

Good job ignoring the stupid move by the Trump team. Diplomacy requires good will from both parties. Public threats are not conducive to a successful outcome.

Yes, again, because treating them all nicey nice has worked so well in the past.

Threats are a part of diplomacy as well. But your overriding hatred of Trump just makes you suck up to any dictator that gives him the business.

It's kind of sad actually.

Nobody cares. You're the one who should be embarrassed..I'm embarrassed for you every time you post. But you fools don't have enough intelligence or integrity to see what abject scumbags you are.

Nobody cares but for some reason you chose to bring Obama into this.

Trump cares about the Nobel Peace prize he'll never get.

Hahahaha

Sure he does, skippy. Another baldfaced lie.

When he gossips like a little school girl that 'everyone thinks' he should get the nobel peace prize then you know he wants it. Too bad.
You obviously don't know when you and the media are being played. Trump and his supporters could not care less about phony awards like the Nobel and other such crap. The only people that take that stuff seriously is the left. They give you an award for putting your shoes on correctly in the morning.
18 House Republicans Nominate Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize

:laughing0301:
Meaningless. What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party? I'm a conservative and the republican party is almost as corrupt as the demonrats..

...no one NK is back to square one with SK within weeks of that stupid announcement.

Turns out tough talk on the level of maturity of a caveman doesn’t do jack shit to keep our enemies in line. “Fire and fury” is officially useless as an empty threat. Un is always going to think his dick is bigger regardless of the 8th grader shit Trump says. They’re both just two boys on a playground talking shit but with no walk.
Yeah, let's pay blackmail money periodically and let the Totalitarian SOB stay in power and get away with cheating on the deal.
At least we tried.
Any one with a brain knew that fat fuck was not to be dealt with and you Trump cheer leaders wanted to give Trump the nobel prize last week. Grow up and quit counting your chickens before they hatch. You want to support Trump, support the ifrastructure plan he touted during election. That is the promise that was truely needed and may be deliverable. Call your senaters and tell them we want infrastructure addressed, give Trump and the American people a win for a change! Accomplish that and Trump cheerleeders would have a real victory to cheer about!

Yes, again, because treating them all nicey nice has worked so well in the past.

Threats are a part of diplomacy as well. But your overriding hatred of Trump just makes you suck up to any dictator that gives him the business.

Threats are not part of diplomacy in any way.
Especially in the very early stages where building trust is essential. The point of diplomacy is to find common ground and build a relationship based on common goals.

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun
  1. the profession, activity, or skill of managing international relations, typically by a country's representatives abroad.
    "the government should assign an ambassador-at-large to oversee diplomacy in the region"
    synonyms: statesmanship, statecraft, negotiation(s), discussion(s), talks, dialogue; More
    • the art of dealing with people in a sensitive and effective way.
      "his genius for tact and diplomacy"

Interesting to see what happens now, since I heard someone from the administration saying that if negotiations fail, the only option left is war.

a war with north korea would last about 30 seconds, NK would cease to exist.

Especially in the very early stages where building trust is essential. The point of diplomacy is to find common ground and build a relationship based on common goals.

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun
  1. the profession, activity, or skill of managing international relations, typically by a country's representatives abroad.
    "the government should assign an ambassador-at-large to oversee diplomacy in the region"
    synonyms: statesmanship, statecraft, negotiation(s), discussion(s), talks, dialogue; More

negotiating with a murdering dictator has nothing to do with diplomacy. the only thing he understands is a threat to his continued existence.

Nobody cares but for some reason you chose to bring Obama into this.

Trump cares about the Nobel Peace prize he'll never get.

Hahahaha

When he gossips like a little school girl that 'everyone thinks' he should get the nobel peace prize then you know he wants it. Too bad.
You obviously don't know when you and the media are being played. Trump and his supporters could not care less about phony awards like the Nobel and other such crap. The only people that take that stuff seriously is the left. They give you an award for putting your shoes on correctly in the morning.

Meaningless. What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party? I'm a conservative and the republican party is almost as corrupt as the demonrats..
What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party?
I never said you were. I simply responded to what you posted.
My link is not about the left and certainly is his supporters.

...no one NK is back to square one with SK within weeks of that stupid announcement.

Turns out tough talk on the level of maturity of a caveman doesn’t do jack shit to keep our enemies in line. “Fire and fury” is officially useless as an empty threat. Un is always going to think his dick is bigger regardless of the 8th grader shit Trump says. They’re both just two boys on a playground talking shit but with no walk.
Yeah, let's pay blackmail money periodically and let the Totalitarian SOB stay in power and get away with cheating on the deal.
At least we tried.
Any one with a brain knew that fat fuck was not to be dealt with and you Trump cheer leaders wanted to give Trump the nobel prize last week. Grow up and quit counting your chickens before they hatch. You want to support Trump, support the ifrastructure plan he touted during election. That is the promise that was truely needed and may be deliverable. Call your senaters and tell them we want infrastructure addressed, give Trump and the American people a win for a change! Accomplish that and Trump cheerleeders would have a real victory to cheer about!
What happened to all that Obama promise of "shovel ready jobs" that were supposed to rebuild the infrastructure with the stimulus money?

if diplomacy fails, the military option is the only thing left and that will mean the destruction of North Korea

Hahahaha

What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party?
I never said you were. I simply responded to what you posted.
My link is not about the left and certainly is his supporters.

you are totally wrong, the NP is a joke. when they gave it to Obama for being half black, it lost what little credibility it had left.

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun

Wow, going to a dictionary.....

And the "sensitive" part is an addition I don't agree with. Ever hear of "gunboat diplomacy?"

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun

negotiating with a murdering dictator has nothing to do with diplomacy. the only thing he understands is a threat to his continued existence.

Sure. That's why it succeded so well.

Forum List

Back