🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

Trump hasn't brought it to a new level.
The difference here is the media is constantly fact-checking every syllable he utters, taking off the cuff comments out of context. A Democrat member of the Intelligence Committee actually claimed Trump showed collusion with Russia when he made that joke about Russia turning over Hillary's missing emails..claiming proof that he was telling Russia to hack the DNC.
They based their entire collusion investigation off of a God Damned joke.

FACT is Debbie Blabber-mouth Shits hired the SOBs that hacked the DNC's servers, not Trump.

Oh, man. Let me know when the ranting stops, k?
You first.
Stop ranting about Trump and get a fucking life.
Mkay???

I don't rant. But you just lied again about 'Debbie Blabber-mouth Shits'. Whoever the hell that is.

You don't know who that is....

But he lied about it......

Makes perfect sense.

I know it wasn't Democrats who hired Russia to hack them.

Why don't you call the FBI and the DOJ with what you know. You'll save the country a lot of money.

Being a left winger....they'll have to believe you.

After all, you know everything.

I grab these Rednecks by the Puzzies all the time....now that's one "piece" worth grabbing.
\
trump2.gif

The summit is back on.

and the dem/libs are crying. The left in this country would rather have a nuke hit San Francisco than give Trump credit for accomplishing what none of his predecessors could do. Not there yet, and may not get there, but the hypocrisy and anti-American rhetoric from the left will continue unabated no matter what happens.

HINT FOR LEFTIES: Hillary lost, STFU

"Unlike what the Failing and Corrupt New York Times would like people to believe, there is ZERO disagreement within the Trump Administration as to how to deal with North Korea...and if there was, it wouldn’t matter. The @nytimes has called me wrong right from the beginning!" - President Trump

"wrong right"...

What would motivate NK to come back?

It will be the Trump admin doing the apoligizing to make that happen.
This didn’t age well. They’re already back.

"We'll see how it goes"
The tag line for every deal ever made in human history.

Trump's quote from today.
I got it. It’s just not a Trump original. Every negotiation is a “We’ll see how it goes” proposition.
Except Trump is the one who blew it up.
That is a Trump original.

"We'll see how it goes"

I got it. It’s just not a Trump original. Every negotiation is a “We’ll see how it goes” proposition.
They came back begging for the meeting the very next day.

"We'll see how it goes"

the meeting is back on, moron. Trump wins again. Lil Kim tried to play him like he played obozo and bush and Clinton, and Trump called his bluff. Real negotiation works, kowtowing to dictators only causes you to lose your head.

Any one with a brain knew that fat fuck was not to be dealt with and you Trump cheer leaders wanted to give Trump the nobel prize last week. Grow up and quit counting your chickens before they hatch. You want to support Trump, support the ifrastructure plan he touted during election. That is the promise that was truely needed and may be deliverable. Call your senaters and tell them we want infrastructure addressed, give Trump and the American people a win for a change! Accomplish that and Trump cheerleeders would have a real victory to cheer about!
Fuck off. I get so sick of you losers telling us what we should do.
Fine be a fucking child idiot handing out obel prizes before anything is accomplished y want to lok like an idiot jiust stayon same path you are doing a great job!

I repeat:
Fuck off. I get so sick of you losers telling us what we should do.

Addendum: You come across as retarded.
Fuck you and your stinky ass, I come off retarded and you wanted to give out a nobel prize for nothing.
Both are bogus and unfounded statements.
None of us said Trump should get a Nobel. The media said it first, hoping the meeting would never happen.

And if you would stop sticking your nose up people's asses they wouldn't stink so much.
Your funny!

the North Korea like to pretend that they're negotiating. they come up with outlandish terms. they're not serious! THEY AIN'T SERIOUS!

the art of diplomacy is a lot harder than the art of the deal!

Trump on recent developments in North Korea negotiations: "It's another example of Democrats being able to enjoy the fruits of Republican President's victories, and Republicans having to live with the disasters from Democrat administrations."

"We have put a great team together for our talks with North Korea. Meetings are currently taking place concerning Summit, and more. Kim Young Chol, the Vice Chairman of North Korea, heading now to New York. Solid response to my letter, thank you!" - President Trump

The far left Obama gets a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing..

Yasser Arafat gets a Nobel Peace Prize for thumbing his nose to the US.

See the pattern there?

...no one NK is back to square one with SK within weeks of that stupid announcement.

Turns out tough talk on the level of maturity of a caveman doesn’t do jack shit to keep our enemies in line. “Fire and fury” is officially useless as an empty threat. Un is always going to think his dick is bigger regardless of the 8th grader shit Trump says. They’re both just two boys on a playground talking shit but with no walk.

Well.... I think most are just saying that, to stick it in the face of Obama supporters, given that Obama got the nobel while setting half the world on fire.

I would assume at this point, that even the most stupid of left-wingers would agree Obama did not bring peace to the world, or anything. Russia started invading countries, and is still fighting in the Ukraine now. Korea is more of a threat than it was before. Iran has gained in influence all over the middle east. The Saudis have started attacking Yemmen as part of the Iranian influence. China has raised tension with Japan, which is now in the process of militarizing. Egypt has gotten worse than it ever was before. China is making man-made Islands and expanding it's reach. Russia has done more provoking moves towards the EU breaching airspace, and military boats.

Then add in all the different countries we bombed, the statements of support for groups we didn't support, causing violence in other nations.

I would assume at this point, no one, even on the mindless left, actually thinks that Obama brought peace. The evidence and cold hard facts, prove otherwise.

So some think we should give the peace prize to Trump. Trump hasn't screwed everything world wide, as bad as Obama, so clearly he's in the running.

"Criticizing Trump for being too diplomatic and conciliatory is one of the weirdest liberal trends"

Forum List

Back