🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

Wring about what? BS made an erroneous claim. I cleared it up.

Republican house members didn't write a letter of nomination for Trump?
How many republicans are in the House and how many signed the letter?

According to Trump it's 'everyone'.
You obviously don't get the humorous sarcasm. I do and so do his supporters.

Sure, he lies to your face and you reconcile that by calling it 'sarcasm'. It' a defense mechanism one employs when defending the indefensible.
The fact you think he lied just proves you don't get it. The people that are lying to you are the media. They get it, but they have to play dumb and feed the pigeons. You don't even think. You just gobble up their crumbs like a dumb bird.

Yeah, the media lies to us by way of directly quoting the president, sure, boy.

Liberals were so anxious to attack the end of the summit that they forgot that Trump isn't shitstain obama. Kim is already trying to find a way to backtrack.

Sure, he lies to your face and you reconcile that by calling it 'sarcasm'. It' a defense mechanism one employs when defending the indefensible.

No, that's not it.

That's exactly it, All politicians lie, Trump has brought it to a new level and you twerps take him at his word every time.

Nope.
We have established that you lie, however.

Fuck you and your stinky ass, I come off retarded and you wanted to give out a nobel prize for nothing.
Both are bogus and unfounded statements.
None of us said Trump should get a Nobel. The media said it first, hoping the meeting would never happen.

And if you would stop sticking your nose up people's asses they wouldn't stink so much.

We're blaming the media now because some nitwit Republicans wrote a letter recommending Trump for the prize and Trump describing those who think he should win it as 'everyone'?
Do even know who the Republicans are that wrote this imaginary letter?

No.

Good luck looking it up.

Are you really this god damned lame? You are really wishing me good luck with a 3 second google search?

Here is the 'imaginary letter' signed by the Republican house members:
https://messer.house.gov/uploadedfiles/5.2.18_2019_nobel_peace_prize_letter.pdf

Oh, let's also not forget the make believe one 7 Republican governors also wrote:
http://governor.sc.gov/Newsroom/Documents/Nobel Peace Prize Update.pdf

Idiot.
So you were able to find a few insignificant people that might have jumped the gun a bit. Wow. Course anyone can nominate anyone for a Nobel Prize. Doesn't mean he'll get one, and it doesn't mean anyone here at USMB had shit to do with it.

Steve King, Mark Meadows, Marcia Blackburn and a few of their freedom caucus friends. No, that is not an insignificant bunch, they are Trump's closest allies in Congress, If you know anything, you would know this. Then on top of that there is the 7 Republican governors to add to the 18 House members. Governors are not insignificant, what we have here is over 30 Republicans who so want Trump to have his little prize. Trump calls these Republicans 'everyone', because according to Trump 'everyone' thinks he should get the Nobel peace prize. The Republican party has turned into a bunch of sycophantic children falling all over themselves to praise Trump.

But let's talk about you for a second. First, for whatever reason you doubted the existence of the letter and insisted I prove it actually existed. You called it 'imaginary'. Why would ask me to show you something that is so easy to find? Anyway, I show you two separate letters by the freedom caucus and governors. Your response is to wrongly claim they are insignificant. That is a classic moving of the goal posts and you're still wrong. Why don't you just take personal responsibility for yourself and admit you were wrong?

They nominated him for his work to end the Korean War. Done.

They did and guess what? He hasn't done that so why nominate him? Plus, hate to beat a dead horse but your point was the letters/nomination didn't exist to begin with.

They nominated him for bringing pressure on Kim to stop building nukes. Done. Looks like they made good progress on that. The only thing he hasn't done is met that pudgy SOB personally and signed a piece of worthless paper. So you consider that it hasn't happened already a premature failure.

Did they? Kim can still build nukes, I think their biggest hurdle would probably be lack of material, not Trump. So, no, not done. There is not a system set up to ensure NK will not build nukes, there is no agreement.

Meeting with Kim is probably the easiest thing to do. The North Koreans have always wanted to meet with a sitting US president. What we have now is more insults and more threats from both sides for war. Yippee, I'm sure that totally deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

Fuck you.

Angry because you were wrong about the letters or are you always this charming?

If it never happens, then you can talk.

Until then...STFU!!!

I can talk whenever I want to. The guy hasn't earned the Nobel Peace Prize and him bragging that 'everyone' thinks he has because a couple of far right wingnuts are trying to get it for him deserves ridicule.

Can you imagine if Obama made those claims when he won it? Hell, you guys haven't stopped blaming him for winning it despite the fact that he never tried to.

Anyway, get some self respect and stop believing anything that justifies everything Trump says.

Liberals were so anxious to attack the end of the summit that they forgot that Trump isn't shitstain obama. Kim is already trying to find a way to backtrack.

No, that's not it.

That's exactly it, All politicians lie, Trump has brought it to a new level and you twerps take him at his word every time.

Nope.

Where have I lied?

No, that's not it.

Nope.

Where have I lied?
"...you twerps take him at his word every time."

Prove it.

Good. Trumps not a pussy and KJU is going to learn the hard way he's dealing with a guy you can't fuck over

Right...trump only grabs pussys....

You have actual proof that is all he does ?

No, he also apparently barges into dressing rooms with under age girls. I'm sure he does a lot more but you don't really have a point here anyway.
Oh brother lololol.

LoL, Trump is using a car dealing tactic on Un. Negotiate, dude won’t give you that last detail to close the deal and you walk out. Un will be back at the table before Trump gets halfway to the parking lot.
Maybe. Hope so. I think Trump was just sick and tired of all the threats and complaining from NoKo. So yeah, he called Un's bluff. But what Pence said about Libya? Unbelievably stupid. I don't see that KJU's response was at all shocking, considering.
Try this again. I think Un was believing our liberal media’s hype and thought he’d use it against Trump. He probably figured Trump was too invested in this meeting to cancel so why not try to soften up the demands a bit. Well surprise. Trump didn’t give a crap about the media, Nobel or any of that stuff that motivated previous presidents. Un is probably one of the most surprised that atrump just yanked the plug. Now he’s in a bad spot. Does he forget the negotiations all together? Or does he come back with his tail between his legs?

What would motivate NK to come back?

It will be the Trump admin doing the apoligizing to make that happen.
This didn’t age well. They’re already back.

No, that's not it.

Nope.

Where have I lied?
"...you twerps take him at his word every time."

Prove it.

I can't prove a negative. How about you showing a time when you said Trump was lying?

Good. Trumps not a pussy and KJU is going to learn the hard way he's dealing with a guy you can't fuck over

No, he also apparently barges into dressing rooms with under age girls. I'm sure he does a lot more but you don't really have a point here anyway.
Oh brother lololol.

No, I think he was only into his own daughter.

...no one NK is back to square one with SK within weeks of that stupid announcement.

Turns out tough talk on the level of maturity of a caveman doesn’t do jack shit to keep our enemies in line. “Fire and fury” is officially useless as an empty threat. Un is always going to think his dick is bigger regardless of the 8th grader shit Trump says. They’re both just two boys on a playground talking shit but with no walk.

Oppsie

North Korea still open to talks with US as Donald Trump threatens Kim Jong-un after scrapping summit

No, that's not it.

Trump hasn't brought it to a new level.
The difference here is the media is constantly fact-checking every syllable he utters, taking off the cuff comments out of context. A Democrat member of the Intelligence Committee actually claimed Trump showed collusion with Russia when he made that joke about Russia turning over Hillary's missing emails..claiming proof that he was telling Russia to hack the DNC.
They based their entire collusion investigation off of a God Damned joke.

FACT is Debbie Blabber-mouth Shits hired the SOBs that hacked the DNC's servers, not Trump.

The fact you think he lied just proves you don't get it. The people that are lying to you are the media. They get it, but they have to play dumb and feed the pigeons. You don't even think. You just gobble up their crumbs like a dumb bird.

Yeah, the media lies to us by way of directly quoting the president, sure, boy.
You're very naive. You still don't get it. Trump is mocking you and stringing you along.

Both are bogus and unfounded statements.
None of us said Trump should get a Nobel. The media said it first, hoping the meeting would never happen.

And if you would stop sticking your nose up people's asses they wouldn't stink so much.

We're blaming the media now because some nitwit Republicans wrote a letter recommending Trump for the prize and Trump describing those who think he should win it as 'everyone'?
Do even know who the Republicans are that wrote this imaginary letter?

No.

Good luck looking it up.

Are you really this god damned lame? You are really wishing me good luck with a 3 second google search?

Here is the 'imaginary letter' signed by the Republican house members:
https://messer.house.gov/uploadedfiles/5.2.18_2019_nobel_peace_prize_letter.pdf

Oh, let's also not forget the make believe one 7 Republican governors also wrote:
http://governor.sc.gov/Newsroom/Documents/Nobel Peace Prize Update.pdf

Idiot.
So you were able to find a few insignificant people that might have jumped the gun a bit. Wow. Course anyone can nominate anyone for a Nobel Prize. Doesn't mean he'll get one, and it doesn't mean anyone here at USMB had shit to do with it.

Steve King, Mark Meadows, Marcia Blackburn and a few of their freedom caucus friends. No, that is not an insignificant bunch, they are Trump's closest allies in Congress, If you know anything, you would know this. Then on top of that there is the 7 Republican governors to add to the 18 House members. Governors are not insignificant, what we have here is over 30 Republicans who so want Trump to have his little prize. Trump calls these Republicans 'everyone', because according to Trump 'everyone' thinks he should get the Nobel peace prize. The Republican party has turned into a bunch of sycophantic children falling all over themselves to praise Trump.

But let's talk about you for a second. First, for whatever reason you doubted the existence of the letter and insisted I prove it actually existed. You called it 'imaginary'. Why would ask me to show you something that is so easy to find? Anyway, I show you two separate letters by the freedom caucus and governors. Your response is to wrongly claim they are insignificant. That is a classic moving of the goal posts and you're still wrong. Why don't you just take personal responsibility for yourself and admit you were wrong?

They nominated him for his work to end the Korean War. Done.

They did and guess what? He hasn't done that so why nominate him? Plus, hate to beat a dead horse but your point was the letters/nomination didn't exist to begin with.

They nominated him for bringing pressure on Kim to stop building nukes. Done. Looks like they made good progress on that. The only thing he hasn't done is met that pudgy SOB personally and signed a piece of worthless paper. So you consider that it hasn't happened already a premature failure.

Did they? Kim can still build nukes, I think their biggest hurdle would probably be lack of material, not Trump. So, no, not done. There is not a system set up to ensure NK will not build nukes, there is no agreement.

Meeting with Kim is probably the easiest thing to do. The North Koreans have always wanted to meet with a sitting US president. What we have now is more insults and more threats from both sides for war. Yippee, I'm sure that totally deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

Fuck you.

Angry because you were wrong about the letters or are you always this charming?

If it never happens, then you can talk.

Until then...STFU!!!

I can talk whenever I want to. The guy hasn't earned the Nobel Peace Prize and him bragging that 'everyone' thinks he has because a couple of far right wingnuts are trying to get it for him deserves ridicule.

Can you imagine if Obama made those claims when he won it? Hell, you guys haven't stopped blaming him for winning it despite the fact that he never tried to.

Anyway, get some self respect and stop believing anything that justifies everything Trump says.
And my response to that is this, Obama did nothing to deserve his. Other than be the first black American President.

OH, when it comes sycophants, the Media had their lips firmly planted on Obama's butt for 9 years. What right do you have to complain, you fucking POS?

Neither do you so I guess we are even.

Oh brother lololol.

No, I think he was only into his own daughter.

She seems so devastated too.

She's a smart, articulate ambitious woman....who does nothing.

Oh wait.

And she's better looking than anything you'll ever see.

No, that's not it.

Trump hasn't brought it to a new level.
The difference here is the media is constantly fact-checking every syllable he utters, taking off the cuff comments out of context. A Democrat member of the Intelligence Committee actually claimed Trump showed collusion with Russia when he made that joke about Russia turning over Hillary's missing emails..claiming proof that he was telling Russia to hack the DNC.
They based their entire collusion investigation off of a God Damned joke.

FACT is Debbie Blabber-mouth Shits hired the SOBs that hacked the DNC's servers, not Trump.

Oh, man. Let me know when the ranting stops, k?

Neither do you so I guess we are even.

My point was you don't have one and you just agreed with me.

Forum List

Back