It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

Threats are not part of diplomacy in any way.
Especially in the very early stages where building trust is essential. The point of diplomacy is to find common ground and build a relationship based on common goals.

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun
  1. the profession, activity, or skill of managing international relations, typically by a country's representatives abroad.
    "the government should assign an ambassador-at-large to oversee diplomacy in the region"
    synonyms: statesmanship, statecraft, negotiation(s), discussion(s), talks, dialogue; More
    • the art of dealing with people in a sensitive and effective way.
      "his genius for tact and diplomacy"

Wow, going to a dictionary.....

And the "sensitive" part is an addition I don't agree with. Ever hear of "gunboat diplomacy?"

I go to the dicionary because you obviously have difficulty with the concept.

No, because it's a tired ploy used when trying to ignore the other parts of a response.

How has being nice to them worked the past 20 years or so?

20 years?

How did it work out two days ago?
Especially in the very early stages where building trust is essential. The point of diplomacy is to find common ground and build a relationship based on common goals.

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun
  1. the profession, activity, or skill of managing international relations, typically by a country's representatives abroad.
    "the government should assign an ambassador-at-large to oversee diplomacy in the region"
    synonyms: statesmanship, statecraft, negotiation(s), discussion(s), talks, dialogue; More

And the "sensitive" part is an addition I don't agree with. Ever hear of "gunboat diplomacy?"

How many MS13 members do you have living in your basement? Are you using diplomacy to keep them from hackAning you and your family into little pieces with machetes?

Stay on topic, loser.
Answer my question. How many republicans are in the House and how many signed the letter?

It's irrelevant to your comment.

You obviously don't know when you and the media are being played. Trump and his supporters could not care less about phony awards like the Nobel and other such crap. The only people that take that stuff seriously is the left. They give you an award for putting your shoes on correctly in the morning.

Obviously, "the left" are not the "only" people to take that seriously.

Why you're choosing to fight for that obviously erroneous point is beyond me.

When he gossips like a little school girl that 'everyone thinks' he should get the nobel peace prize then you know he wants it. Too bad.
You obviously don't know when you and the media are being played. Trump and his supporters could not care less about phony awards like the Nobel and other such crap. The only people that take that stuff seriously is the left. They give you an award for putting your shoes on correctly in the morning.
18 House Republicans Nominate Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize

:laughing0301:
Meaningless. What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party? I'm a conservative and the republican party is almost as corrupt as the demonrats..
What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party?
I never said you were. I simply responded to what you posted.
My link is not about the left and certainly is his supporters.

you are totally wrong, the NP is a joke. when they gave it to Obama for being half black, it lost what little credibility it had left.

Yeah, how dare they tarnish it, I mean Kissinger won the peace prize for god's sake.

In reality, Obama won it because he wasn't Bush, because the entire world was sick of that guy. So, whoever is president after Trump is thrown out has pretty good odds.

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun

No, because it's a tired ploy used when trying to ignore the other parts of a response.

20 years?

we don't know yet. two days, dude. The truth is that China will decide how this ends up, and they are tired of bailing out the little tyrant dictator of NK.

You mean Trump abdicated to China the leadership role to decide.

Meaningless. What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party? I'm a conservative and the republican party is almost as corrupt as the demonrats..
What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party?
I never said you were. I simply responded to what you posted.
My link is not about the left and certainly is his supporters.

you are totally wrong, the NP is a joke. when they gave it to Obama for being half black, it lost what little credibility it had left.

Wring about what? BS made an erroneous claim. I cleared it up.

Republican house members didn't write a letter of nomination for Trump?
How many republicans are in the House and how many signed the letter?

According to Trump it's 'everyone'.

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun

20 years?

Answer the question. How has treating them with kid gloves worked out for the past 20 years or so?

True stupidity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.
That's insanity.
Stupidity is approaching everything the same way and not caring about the results.

20 years?

Answer the question. How has treating them with kid gloves worked out for the past 20 years or so?

True stupidity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.
That's insanity.
Stupidity is approaching everything the same way and not caring about the results.
That's insanity.

Hmm...like "might is right"?

Yeah, let's pay blackmail money periodically and let the Totalitarian SOB stay in power and get away with cheating on the deal.
At least we tried.
Any one with a brain knew that fat fuck was not to be dealt with and you Trump cheer leaders wanted to give Trump the nobel prize last week. Grow up and quit counting your chickens before they hatch. You want to support Trump, support the ifrastructure plan he touted during election. That is the promise that was truely needed and may be deliverable. Call your senaters and tell them we want infrastructure addressed, give Trump and the American people a win for a change! Accomplish that and Trump cheerleeders would have a real victory to cheer about!
Fuck off. I get so sick of you losers telling us what we should do.
Fine be a fucking child idiot handing out obel prizes before anything is accomplished y want to lok like an idiot jiust stayon same path you are doing a great job!

I repeat:

Addendum: You come across as retarded.
Fuck you and your stinky ass, I come off retarded and you wanted to give out a nobel prize for nothing.
Both are bogus and unfounded statements.
None of us said Trump should get a Nobel. The media said it first, hoping the meeting would never happen.

And if you would stop sticking your nose up people's asses they wouldn't stink so much.

Now the NK pervert has sent a letter to Trump begging for the meeting.
"Anytime anywhere".
Looks like President Trump won that round.

Now the NK pervert has sent a letter to Trump begging for the meeting.
"Anytime anywhere".
Looks like President Trump won that round.
That doesn't matter.
The Democrats will ignore this and just continue lying about it.

if North Korea pulls out of the meeting, the left say it's Trump's fault.

if Trump pulls out of the meeting, the left say it's Trump's fault.

Any one with a brain knew that fat fuck was not to be dealt with and you Trump cheer leaders wanted to give Trump the nobel prize last week. Grow up and quit counting your chickens before they hatch. You want to support Trump, support the ifrastructure plan he touted during election. That is the promise that was truely needed and may be deliverable. Call your senaters and tell them we want infrastructure addressed, give Trump and the American people a win for a change! Accomplish that and Trump cheerleeders would have a real victory to cheer about!
Fine be a fucking child idiot handing out obel prizes before anything is accomplished y want to lok like an idiot jiust stayon same path you are doing a great job!

I repeat:

Fuck you and your stinky ass, I come off retarded and you wanted to give out a nobel prize for nothing.
None of us said Trump should get a Nobel. The media said it first, hoping the meeting would never happen.

And if you would stop sticking your nose up people's asses they wouldn't stink so much.

We're blaming the media now because some nitwit Republicans wrote a letter recommending Trump for the prize and Trump describing those who think he should win it as 'everyone'?

I repeat:

We're blaming the media now because some nitwit Republicans wrote a letter recommending Trump for the prize and Trump describing those who think he should win it as 'everyone'?
Do even know who the Republicans are that wrote this imaginary letter?

No.

Good luck looking it up.

I repeat:

Do even know who the Republicans are that wrote this imaginary letter?

No.

Good luck looking it up.

Are you really this god damned lame? You are really wishing me good luck with a 3 second google search?

Here is the 'imaginary letter' signed by the Republican house members:
https://messer.house.gov/uploadedfiles/5.2.18_2019_nobel_peace_prize_letter.pdf

Oh, let's also not forget the make believe one 7 Republican governors also wrote:
http://governor.sc.gov/Newsroom/Documents/Nobel Peace Prize Update.pdf

Idiot.

"Kim is the big winner. he must be having a giggle fit in North Korea" - Senile Pelosi

The winner is China as it as been demonstrated that you can't negotiate peace on the Korean peninsula without them. Something Trump should try to remember in the future.

"Kim is the big winner. he must be having a giggle fit in North Korea" - Senile Pelosi

The winner is China as it as been demonstrated that you can't negotiate peace on the Korean peninsula without them. Something Trump should try to remember in the future.
Trump is doing just fine without your *advice*, reject.

Trump is now talking openly about war with North Korea, that's not fine. But it appears that's what his neocon NSA wants.

Coming from a wanna-be revolutionary cuck that is comical.

This is normal diplomacy. Isn't one of the complaints you morons had that Trump ignores the niceties of his position.

Trump sends a nasty letter: ZOMG he's gonna get us all killed pissing other countries off!
Trump sends a nice letter: ZOMG he's capitulating to the Norks and going to get us all killed!
Not all diplomacy? Praising a murderous dictator is normal diplomacy? Sending your minions off to gloat about some of the most sensitive negotiations in history is normal? Fucking stupid.

Trump is the only President who could presidenover North Korea accidentally destroying their own nuclear program, and STILL not get them to come to the table over their nuclear program. What a dotard.

yes, normal diplomacy, although Trump starting off the letter with "hey fuckwit" would, I admit be hilarious.

He's saying he will cancel the meeting because Whoa Fat! can't keep his trap shut. Look for more diplomacy to follow and the meeting to be held sometime in the next two months.

I believe it was reasonable for KJU to be irritated at the very public suggestion that a "Libya scenario" is a viable option before talks have even begun.

That's it, defend the dictator like a good little progressive lemming.

We are the big dog, they are the small one. Pussyfooting around with them hasn't worked for decades now.

Iraq demonstrated the limits of military power. Chest-thumping doesn't really accomplish a lot.

Limits of military power when that power is limited.

a NK war would be far more bloody and conventional, massed tanks, artillery, etc.

and the big difference is the Koreans themselves would be handling the aftermath.

Hell they will get stuck with the aftermath if NK falls under it's own weight.

Like East and West Germany, but bloodier and far more expensive.

20 years?

That's insanity.

Tomato tomatoe, potato, potatoe.

Forum List

Back