It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

...no one NK is back to square one with SK within weeks of that stupid announcement.

Turns out tough talk on the level of maturity of a caveman doesn’t do jack shit to keep our enemies in line. “Fire and fury” is officially useless as an empty threat. Un is always going to think his dick is bigger regardless of the 8th grader shit Trump says. They’re both just two boys on a playground talking shit but with no walk.
Yeah, let's pay blackmail money periodically and let the Totalitarian SOB stay in power and get away with cheating on the deal.
At least we tried.
Any one with a brain knew that fat fuck was not to be dealt with and you Trump cheer leaders wanted to give Trump the nobel prize last week. Grow up and quit counting your chickens before they hatch. You want to support Trump, support the ifrastructure plan he touted during election. That is the promise that was truely needed and may be deliverable. Call your senaters and tell them we want infrastructure addressed, give Trump and the American people a win for a change! Accomplish that and Trump cheerleeders would have a real victory to cheer about!
Fuck off. I get so sick of you losers telling us what we should do.

I believe it was reasonable for KJU to be irritated at the very public suggestion that a "Libya scenario" is a viable option before talks have even begun.

That's it, defend the dictator like a good little progressive lemming.

We are the big dog, they are the small one. Pussyfooting around with them hasn't worked for decades now.

Good job ignoring the stupid move by the Trump team. Diplomacy requires good will from both parties. Public threats are not conducive to a successful outcome.

Yes, again, because treating them all nicey nice has worked so well in the past.

Threats are a part of diplomacy as well. But your overriding hatred of Trump just makes you suck up to any dictator that gives him the business.

It's kind of sad actually.

Threats are not part of diplomacy in any way.
Especially in the very early stages where building trust is essential. The point of diplomacy is to find common ground and build a relationship based on common goals.

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun
  1. the profession, activity, or skill of managing international relations, typically by a country's representatives abroad.
    "the government should assign an ambassador-at-large to oversee diplomacy in the region"
    synonyms: statesmanship, statecraft, negotiation(s), discussion(s), talks, dialogue; More
    • the art of dealing with people in a sensitive and effective way.
      "his genius for tact and diplomacy"

Wow, going to a dictionary.....

And the "sensitive" part is an addition I don't agree with. Ever hear of "gunboat diplomacy?"

I went to the dicionary because you obviously have difficulty with the concept.

Last edited:

We are the big dog, they are the small one. Pussyfooting around with them hasn't worked for decades now.

Good job ignoring the stupid move by the Trump team. Diplomacy requires good will from both parties. Public threats are not conducive to a successful outcome.

Yes, again, because treating them all nicey nice has worked so well in the past.

Threats are a part of diplomacy as well. But your overriding hatred of Trump just makes you suck up to any dictator that gives him the business.

Especially in the very early stages where building trust is essential. The point of diplomacy is to find common ground and build a relationship based on common goals.

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun
  1. the profession, activity, or skill of managing international relations, typically by a country's representatives abroad.
    "the government should assign an ambassador-at-large to oversee diplomacy in the region"
    synonyms: statesmanship, statecraft, negotiation(s), discussion(s), talks, dialogue; More

negotiating with a murdering dictator has nothing to do with diplomacy. the only thing he understands is a threat to his continued existence.

Sure. That's why it succeded so well.

It is succeeding. Lil Kim found out that Trump cannot be played like Clinton, Bush, and Obama. Stay tuned, this is going to end well.

Why not give it to Trump after all someone got one just for winning an election.

Yup and Obama was his name. He did absolutely nothing to earn it yet they awarded him one.

Seems the op doesn't know the GOP has nothing to do with who does or doesn't win a nobel prize. Its awarded in Oslo, Norway.

That's a far cry from the GOP and America.
The Nobel committee looks at Republicans as adding tension in the world. That is why a Republican hasn’t won in 50 years

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun

And the "sensitive" part is an addition I don't agree with. Ever hear of "gunboat diplomacy?"

I go to the dicionary because you obviously have difficulty with the concept.

No, because it's a tired ploy used when trying to ignore the other parts of a response.

How has being nice to them worked the past 20 years or so?

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun

negotiating with a murdering dictator has nothing to do with diplomacy. the only thing he understands is a threat to his continued existence.

Sure. That's why it succeded so well.

It is succeeding. Lil Kim found out that Trump cannot be played like Clinton, Bush, and Obama. Stay tuned, this is going to end well.
Trump found out that he was in over his head and backed out

...no one NK is back to square one with SK within weeks of that stupid announcement.

Turns out tough talk on the level of maturity of a caveman doesn’t do jack shit to keep our enemies in line. “Fire and fury” is officially useless as an empty threat. Un is always going to think his dick is bigger regardless of the 8th grader shit Trump says. They’re both just two boys on a playground talking shit but with no walk.
Yeah, let's pay blackmail money periodically and let the Totalitarian SOB stay in power and get away with cheating on the deal.
At least we tried.
Any one with a brain knew that fat fuck was not to be dealt with and you Trump cheer leaders wanted to give Trump the nobel prize last week. Grow up and quit counting your chickens before they hatch. You want to support Trump, support the ifrastructure plan he touted during election. That is the promise that was truely needed and may be deliverable. Call your senaters and tell them we want infrastructure addressed, give Trump and the American people a win for a change! Accomplish that and Trump cheerleeders would have a real victory to cheer about!
Fuck off. I get so sick of you losers telling us what we should do.
Fine be a fucking child idiot handing out obel prizes before anything is accomplished y want to lok like an idiot jiust stayon same path you are doing a great job!

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun

How many MS13 members do you have living in your basement? Are you using diplomacy to keep them from hacking you and your family into little pieces with machetes?

Why not give it to Trump after all someone got one just for winning an election.

Yup and Obama was his name. He did absolutely nothing to earn it yet they awarded him one.

Seems the op doesn't know the GOP has nothing to do with who does or doesn't win a nobel prize. Its awarded in Oslo, Norway.

The Nobel committee looks at Republicans as adding tension in the world. That is why a Republican hasn’t won in 50 years
The nobel committee lives in an alternative universe.

LMAO I'm sure the Republicans are crying because a bunch of elitist assholes in Norway haven't awarded them one of their idiotic prizes.

Last edited:
When he gossips like a little school girl that 'everyone thinks' he should get the nobel peace prize then you know he wants it. Too bad.
You obviously don't know when you and the media are being played. Trump and his supporters could not care less about phony awards like the Nobel and other such crap. The only people that take that stuff seriously is the left. They give you an award for putting your shoes on correctly in the morning.
18 House Republicans Nominate Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize

:laughing0301:
Meaningless. What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party? I'm a conservative and the republican party is almost as corrupt as the demonrats..
What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party?
I never said you were. I simply responded to what you posted.
You obviously don't know when you and the media are being played. Trump and his supporters could not care less about phony awards like the Nobel and other such crap. The only people that take that stuff seriously is the left. They give you an award for putting your shoes on correctly in the morning.
My link is not about the left and certainly is his supporters.

you are totally wrong, the NP is a joke. when they gave it to Obama for being half black, it lost what little credibility it had left.

Wrong about what? BS made an erroneous claim. I cleared it up.

Republican house members didn't write a letter of nomination for Trump?

Last edited:

Meaningless. What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party? I'm a conservative and the republican party is almost as corrupt as the demonrats..

you are totally wrong, the NP is a joke. when they gave it to Obama for being half black, it lost what little credibility it had left.

Wring about what? BS made an erroneous claim. I cleared it up.

How many republicans are in the House and how many signed the letter?

At least we tried.

Well, if we need someone with experience paying blackmail money, Trump is the guy.

At least we tried.
What happened to all that Obama promise of "shovel ready jobs" that were supposed to rebuild the infrastructure with the stimulus money?
Fuck that shit! Obama is yesterday, Trump is today! Our infrastructure is fucked, Trump, the republicans, and the Democrats all know it. Investing in infrastucture is investing in a nation. Just like we invest in bonds,stocks,and T bills, it use to be sound policy to invest in infrastructure. Lets get the infrastructure under repair and give credit for the person that makes it happen! If Trump gets it done he gets the credit and we get good roads bridges and sewers. There should be nothing controversial about it. It is acheivable so lets acheive some thing instead of calling each other names!

Wring about what? BS made an erroneous claim. I cleared it up.

like all libs you generalize erroneously, when you use terms like "his supporters" instead of the facts "a few congressmen".

Trump does not need the NP, it became a joke when they gave it to obozo for being the first half breed Kenyan president.

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun

No, because it's a tired ploy used when trying to ignore the other parts of a response.

How has being nice to them worked the past 20 years or so?

20 years?

How did it work out two days ago?

Forum List

Back