It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

Any one with a brain knew that fat fuck was not to be dealt with and you Trump cheer leaders wanted to give Trump the nobel prize last week. Grow up and quit counting your chickens before they hatch. You want to support Trump, support the ifrastructure plan he touted during election. That is the promise that was truely needed and may be deliverable. Call your senaters and tell them we want infrastructure addressed, give Trump and the American people a win for a change! Accomplish that and Trump cheerleeders would have a real victory to cheer about!
Fuck off. I get so sick of you losers telling us what we should do.
Fine be a fucking child idiot handing out obel prizes before anything is accomplished y want to lok like an idiot jiust stayon same path you are doing a great job!

I repeat:

Addendum: You come across as retarded.
Fuck you and your stinky ass, I come off retarded and you wanted to give out a nobel prize for nothing.
Both are bogus and unfounded statements.
None of us said Trump should get a Nobel. The media said it first, hoping the meeting would never happen.

And if you would stop sticking your nose up people's asses they wouldn't stink so much.
It was liberals saying it over and over. Liberals carried the Nobel hoax to the point of filing a fake nomination.

Trump's fake Nobel nomination to remain a mystery

Threats are not part of diplomacy in any way.
Especially in the very early stages where building trust is essential. The point of diplomacy is to find common ground and build a relationship based on common goals.

di·plo·ma·cy
dəˈplōməsē/
noun
  1. the profession, activity, or skill of managing international relations, typically by a country's representatives abroad.
    "the government should assign an ambassador-at-large to oversee diplomacy in the region"
    synonyms: statesmanship, statecraft, negotiation(s), discussion(s), talks, dialogue; More
    • the art of dealing with people in a sensitive and effective way.
      "his genius for tact and diplomacy"

negotiating with a murdering dictator has nothing to do with diplomacy. the only thing he understands is a threat to his continued existence.

Sure. That's why it succeded so well.

It is succeeding. Lil Kim found out that Trump cannot be played like Clinton, Bush, and Obama. Stay tuned, this is going to end well.
I heard a sound byte on the radio this a.m. on the way into work that KJU has issued a statement that he is willing to work out any issues, anytime, anywhere. Maybe things will get back on track, though probably not kicking off with a summit between he and Trump.

The only issue is that he denuclearize North Korea, completely and verifiably. There's no wiggle room.
Are we skipping the negotiations step here? Seems like that is what the talks are for?

Fine be a fucking child idiot handing out obel prizes before anything is accomplished y want to lok like an idiot jiust stayon same path you are doing a great job!

I repeat:

Fuck you and your stinky ass, I come off retarded and you wanted to give out a nobel prize for nothing.
None of us said Trump should get a Nobel. The media said it first, hoping the meeting would never happen.

And if you would stop sticking your nose up people's asses they wouldn't stink so much.
It was liberals saying it over and over. Liberals carried the Nobel hoax to the point of filing a fake nomination.

Trump's fake Nobel nomination to remain a mystery
First time I heard it was at one of his rallies, from the crowd.

Meaningless. What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party? I'm a conservative and the republican party is almost as corrupt as the demonrats..
What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party?
I never said you were. I simply responded to what you posted.
You obviously don't know when you and the media are being played. Trump and his supporters could not care less about phony awards like the Nobel and other such crap. The only people that take that stuff seriously is the left. They give you an award for putting your shoes on correctly in the morning.
My link is not about the left and certainly is his supporters.

you are totally wrong, the NP is a joke. when they gave it to Obama for being half black, it lost what little credibility it had left.

Wring about what? BS made an erroneous claim. I cleared it up.

Republican house members didn't write a letter of nomination for Trump?

How many republicans are in the House and how many signed the letter?

More than the none you claimed.

You obviously don't know when you and the media are being played. Trump and his supporters could not care less about phony awards like the Nobel and other such crap. The only people that take that stuff seriously is the left. They give you an award for putting your shoes on correctly in the morning.
I never claimed none. You're propaganda failed.

you are totally wrong, the NP is a joke. when they gave it to Obama for being half black, it lost what little credibility it had left.

Propaganda?

Propaganda?

Yep, propaganda.

Meaningless. What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party? I'm a conservative and the republican party is almost as corrupt as the demonrats..
What makes you think I'm a fan of the republican party?

According to Trump it's 'everyone'.
You obviously don't get the humorous sarcasm. I do and so do his supporters.

Sure, he lies to your face and you reconcile that by calling it 'sarcasm'. It' a defense mechanism one employs when defending the indefensible.

negotiating with a murdering dictator has nothing to do with diplomacy. the only thing he understands is a threat to his continued existence.

Sure. That's why it succeded so well.

It is succeeding. Lil Kim found out that Trump cannot be played like Clinton, Bush, and Obama. Stay tuned, this is going to end well.
I heard a sound byte on the radio this a.m. on the way into work that KJU has issued a statement that he is willing to work out any issues, anytime, anywhere. Maybe things will get back on track, though probably not kicking off with a summit between he and Trump.

The only issue is that he denuclearize North Korea, completely and verifiably. There's no wiggle room.
Are we skipping the negotiations step here? Seems like that is what the talks are for?

The talks are to discuss how he will comply, and the advantages to compliance, not the least of which is significant investment.

Propaganda?

Yep, propaganda.

Sure, just your propaganda as I quoted you directly.

When they gave one to a president for absolutely nothing, it's reputation was reduced to that of a Cracker Jack prize.

there is no other alternative than...WINNING! VICTORY! beautiful words.

we have great talented army personnel & people. north korea doesn't. china doesn't.

Everything seems hysterical to the hysterical left these days. It's no secret that the crazy and angry left is happy that S.K. backed out of the summit regardless of their nuclear threat. Talk to those three prisoners that N.K. released about "square one". We didn't pay a dime for them while Barry Hussein sent boxcars of cash to Iran and didn't have the balls to demand the release of the U.S. prisoner. It should be noted that Hussein was awarded the Nobel Prize for doing nothing but winning an election.

so let me get this straight, you sent a dictator a letter, but used twitter to fire your staff members? how did you break up with your wives, billboards?!

Liberals were so anxious to attack the end of the summit that they forgot that Trump isn't shitstain obama. Kim is already trying to find a way to backtrack.

Sure, he lies to your face and you reconcile that by calling it 'sarcasm'. It' a defense mechanism one employs when defending the indefensible.

No, that's not it.

The fact you think he lied just proves you don't get it. The people that are lying to you are the media. They get it, but they have to play dumb and feed the pigeons. You don't even think. You just gobble up their crumbs like a dumb bird.

...no one NK is back to square one with SK within weeks of that stupid announcement.

Turns out tough talk on the level of maturity of a caveman doesn’t do jack shit to keep our enemies in line. “Fire and fury” is officially useless as an empty threat. Un is always going to think his dick is bigger regardless of the 8th grader shit Trump says. They’re both just two boys on a playground talking shit but with no walk.

Those who bought the Peace Medal offered refunds if the Summit did not come off.

Buyers will now get this.

17355049-875E-473A-98B3-ECA61C6A9467.png

I repeat:

We're blaming the media now because some nitwit Republicans wrote a letter recommending Trump for the prize and Trump describing those who think he should win it as 'everyone'?
Do even know who the Republicans are that wrote this imaginary letter?

No.

Good luck looking it up.

Are you really this god damned lame? You are really wishing me good luck with a 3 second google search?

Here is the 'imaginary letter' signed by the Republican house members:
https://messer.house.gov/uploadedfiles/5.2.18_2019_nobel_peace_prize_letter.pdf

Oh, let's also not forget the make believe one 7 Republican governors also wrote:
http://governor.sc.gov/Newsroom/Documents/Nobel Peace Prize Update.pdf

Idiot.
So you were able to find a few insignificant people that might have jumped the gun a bit. Wow. Course anyone can nominate anyone for a Nobel Prize. Doesn't mean he'll get one, and it doesn't mean anyone here at USMB had shit to do with it.

They nominated him for his work to end the Korean War. Done.
They nominated him for bringing pressure on Kim to stop building nukes. Done. Looks like they made good progress on that. The only thing he hasn't done is met that pudgy SOB personally and signed a piece of worthless paper. So you consider that it hasn't happened already a premature failure.

Fuck you.

If it never happens, then you can talk.

Until then...STFU!!!

No, that's not it.

That's exactly it, All politicians lie, Trump has brought it to a new level and you twerps take him at his word every time.

Forum List

Back