🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

You obviously don't get the humorous sarcasm. I do and so do his supporters.

Sure, he lies to your face and you reconcile that by calling it 'sarcasm'. It' a defense mechanism one employs when defending the indefensible.

No, that's not it.

That's exactly it, All politicians lie, Trump has brought it to a new level and you twerps take him at his word every time.
Trump hasn't brought it to a new level.
The difference here is the media is constantly fact-checking every syllable he utters, taking off the cuff comments out of context. A Democrat member of the Intelligence Committee actually claimed Trump showed collusion with Russia when he made that joke about Russia turning over Hillary's missing emails..claiming proof that he was telling Russia to hack the DNC.
They based their entire collusion investigation off of a God Damned joke.

FACT is Debbie Blabber-mouth Shits hired the SOBs that hacked the DNC's servers, not Trump.

Oh, man. Let me know when the ranting stops, k?
You first.
Stop ranting about Trump and get a fucking life.
Mkay???

Sure, he lies to your face and you reconcile that by calling it 'sarcasm'. It' a defense mechanism one employs when defending the indefensible.

No, that's not it.

That's exactly it, All politicians lie, Trump has brought it to a new level and you twerps take him at his word every time.
The difference here is the media is constantly fact-checking every syllable he utters, taking off the cuff comments out of context. A Democrat member of the Intelligence Committee actually claimed Trump showed collusion with Russia when he made that joke about Russia turning over Hillary's missing emails..claiming proof that he was telling Russia to hack the DNC.

FACT is Debbie Blabber-mouth Shits hired the SOBs that hacked the DNC's servers, not Trump.

You first.
Mkay???

I don't rant. But you just lied again about 'Debbie Blabber-mouth Shits'. Whoever the hell that is.

...no one NK is back to square one with SK within weeks of that stupid announcement.

Turns out tough talk on the level of maturity of a caveman doesn’t do jack shit to keep our enemies in line. “Fire and fury” is officially useless as an empty threat. Un is always going to think his dick is bigger regardless of the 8th grader shit Trump says. They’re both just two boys on a playground talking shit but with no walk.
Well, I thought the Obama one was pretty absurd too. And Kissinger getting it after Nixon prolonged the war for at least 5 years simply for political gain still makes me want to throw up. Maybe they should not look for Americans.

Good. Trumps not a pussy and KJU is going to learn the hard way he's dealing with a guy you can't fuck over

Right...trump only grabs pussys....

You have actual proof that is all he does ?

No, he also apparently barges into dressing rooms with under age girls. I'm sure he does a lot more but you don't really have a point here anyway.

Neither do you so I guess we are even.

My point was you don't have one and you just agreed with me.

And I am O.K. with that.

As I said...we are even on that count.

No, that's not it.

You first.
Mkay???

I don't rant. But you just lied again about 'Debbie Blabber-mouth Shits'. Whoever the hell that is.

You don't know who that is....

But he lied about it......

Makes perfect sense.

No, that's not it.

You first.
Mkay???

If you don't know who she is, then how do you know he lied about her?

You first.
Mkay???

Makes perfect sense.
Yeah, what an idiot.

Nobody cares. Obama ruined that institution forever for the us... along with all the others he destroyed.

Except Obama didn't brag about it, didn't have members of his own party nominate him, didn't do anything to promote it. How embarrassing for Republicans to lick at his heels and nominate him.

Nobody cares. You're the one who should be embarrassed..I'm embarrassed for you every time you post. But you fools don't have enough intelligence or integrity to see what abject scumbags you are.

Nobody cares but for some reason you chose to bring Obama into this.

Trump cares about the Nobel Peace prize he'll never get.

He doesn't care about the Nobel Peace prize idiot.

You seem to care about it a lot. And you seem really butthurt about the fact that Obama filthified it and now nobody cares who gets it...

He doesn’t? You are talking about a man who hung fake Time Man of the Year covers of his image around his properties.
My Avatar is one of those fake covers.

Trump tried and over the past week obviously expectations broke down to a point were a summit would be useless. I'll never fault a president for trying to settle things peacefully. And from our side at least 3 hostages returned home.
Trump even lied about the hostages saying Obama left all three when two were arrested since Trump became president.
Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

You first.
Mkay???

Makes perfect sense.

I know it wasn't Democrats who hired Russia to hack them.

Korea gets rid of their nukes, we withdraw our submarines. let's do that deal right now!

John Bolton wrote an op-ed advocating for a strike on North Korea. yes, Trump is a con man but Bolton is the danger here.

LoL, Trump is using a car dealing tactic on Un. Negotiate, dude won’t give you that last detail to close the deal and you walk out. Un will be back at the table before Trump gets halfway to the parking lot.
Maybe. Hope so. I think Trump was just sick and tired of all the threats and complaining from NoKo. So yeah, he called Un's bluff. But what Pence said about Libya? Unbelievably stupid. I don't see that KJU's response was at all shocking, considering.
Try this again. I think Un was believing our liberal media’s hype and thought he’d use it against Trump. He probably figured Trump was too invested in this meeting to cancel so why not try to soften up the demands a bit. Well surprise. Trump didn’t give a crap about the media, Nobel or any of that stuff that motivated previous presidents. Un is probably one of the most surprised that atrump just yanked the plug. Now he’s in a bad spot. Does he forget the negotiations all together? Or does he come back with his tail between his legs?

What would motivate NK to come back?

It will be the Trump admin doing the apoligizing to make that happen.
This didn’t age well. They’re already back.

"We'll see how it goes"

John Bolton wrote an op-ed advocating for a strike on North Korea. yes, Trump is a con man but Bolton is the danger here.
Just like Israel was the problem for Syria when Israel bombed their nuke production site. Dictators without nukes is a good thing.

LoL, Trump is using a car dealing tactic on Un. Negotiate, dude won’t give you that last detail to close the deal and you walk out. Un will be back at the table before Trump gets halfway to the parking lot.
Maybe. Hope so. I think Trump was just sick and tired of all the threats and complaining from NoKo. So yeah, he called Un's bluff. But what Pence said about Libya? Unbelievably stupid. I don't see that KJU's response was at all shocking, considering.
Try this again. I think Un was believing our liberal media’s hype and thought he’d use it against Trump. He probably figured Trump was too invested in this meeting to cancel so why not try to soften up the demands a bit. Well surprise. Trump didn’t give a crap about the media, Nobel or any of that stuff that motivated previous presidents. Un is probably one of the most surprised that atrump just yanked the plug. Now he’s in a bad spot. Does he forget the negotiations all together? Or does he come back with his tail between his legs?

"We'll see how it goes"
The tag line for every deal ever made in human history.

"We'll see how it goes"

Trump's quote from today.

"We'll see how it goes"

Trump's quote from today.
I got it. It’s just not a Trump original. Every negotiation is a “We’ll see how it goes” proposition.

You first.
Mkay???

Makes perfect sense.

I know it wasn't Democrats who hired Russia to hack them.
Nope....it wasn't Russians.....it was the Middle-Eastern I.T. guy she gave all of her passwords to.
His name is Imran Awan.

https://www.quora.com/It-appears-th...-from-Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz’s-incompetence

'We are having very productive talks with North Korea about reinstating the Summit which, if it does happen, will likely remain in Singapore on the same date, June 12th., and, if necessary, will be extended beyond that date." - President Trump

Except Obama didn't brag about it, didn't have members of his own party nominate him, didn't do anything to promote it. How embarrassing for Republicans to lick at his heels and nominate him.

Nobody cares. You're the one who should be embarrassed..I'm embarrassed for you every time you post. But you fools don't have enough intelligence or integrity to see what abject scumbags you are.

Nobody cares but for some reason you chose to bring Obama into this.

Trump cares about the Nobel Peace prize he'll never get.

He doesn't care about the Nobel Peace prize idiot.

You seem to care about it a lot. And you seem really butthurt about the fact that Obama filthified it and now nobody cares who gets it...

He doesn’t? You are talking about a man who hung fake Time Man of the Year covers of his image around his properties.
My Avatar is one of those fake covers.

And it fits your persona so well.

You are a fraud.

Forum List

Back