It’s important to list all of the reasons the capitol storm failed its purpose

Do you honestly believe 17 Rethugikkkon senators will vote to convict him? You at best might get 5.

Here's why I think they might.

1) A lot of them are retiring this next go around, and don't have anything to lose.
2) Some of them aren't up again until 2026, this will be long forgotten.
3) They don't want Trump to come back in 2024 any more than the Democrats do.
4) Like it or not, if they hadn't contained that riot at the Capitol, their lives were in as much danger as their liberal colleagues...

The Trumper terrorists failed because we hate the very stupid bully jerks who invaded and destroyed our Capitol building and murdered a policeman while he was protecting our Congress and Capitol. We particularly dislike domestic terrorists like Trump domestic terrorists.

The Trumper terrorists failed because we hate the very stupid bully jerks who invaded and destroyed our Capitol building and murdered a policeman while he was protecting our Congress and Capitol. We particularly dislike domestic terrorists like Trump domestic terrorists.
How old are you?

How old are you?
Hate will grow as more and more Americans see the destruction and disrespect heaped on our National Capitol.

1) Four out of 5 of the people who died were the rioters themselves

2) Biden’s win was certified

3) Trump has conceded

4) Trump pretended to condemn the very rioters he incited and very truthfully does not give a shit about what will happen to those who were arrested.

5) Trump will be impeached AGAIN.

I don't know about that last one.

3) Trump has conceded

4) Trump pretended to condemn the very rioters he incited and very truthfully does not give a shit about what will happen to those who were arrested.

The taking of the Capitol failed due to poor leadership.

Had former general Michela Flynn been leading the insurgents, the outcome would have been much different.

3) Trump has conceded

The only problem I see, is about 270 commies survived that shouldn't have.

3) Trump has conceded

Fascist. You know you are.

3) Trump has conceded

And that's why 'conservative' is just another synonym for sedition.

3) Trump has conceded

And that's why 'conservative' is just another synonym for sedition.
They have no principles. They are whiny children. That’s all they are.

Forum List

Back