It’s important to list all of the reasons the capitol storm failed its purpose

If I were Biden, I'd be watching my back- and not because of Republican voters- this whole capitol invasion thing reeks like another False Flag-

Who benefitted from this false flag? Certainly not 5 dead US citizens. Certainly not our standing among our allies. Trump simply wanted to overturn the election.

3 of the 5 died from natural causes, you commies just can't seem to stick with the facts.

3 of the 5 died from natural causes, you commies just can't seem to stick with the facts.
Two died from natural causes if you count an insurrection as natural.

Trump promised to to lead them down there but went home to eat McDonalds and watch OANN.

---- which is what he always does. Yeah he literally, right after saying "and I'll be there with you" from behind his bulletproof shield, waddled over to his hermetically sealed limo and went literally in the other direction, to the safety of the White House Safe Space to watch his useful idiots on TV. And these traitoriots who managed to find their way to the Speaker's office and the Congressional chambers, never figured out that Orange Crash left them to destroy by themselves.

It's Rump's eternal game of "Let's you and him fight". He's been playing this game for FIVE YEARS and they STILL haven't figured out that they're his pawns.

Trump promised to to lead them down there but went home to eat McDonalds and watch OANN.

---- which is what he always does. Yeah he literally, right after saying "and I'll be there with you" from behind his bulletproof shield, waddled over to his hermetically sealed limo and went literally in the other direction, to the safety of the White House Safe Space to watch his useful idiots on TV. And these traitoriots who managed to find their way to the Speaker's office and the Congressional chambers, never figured out that Orange Crash left them to destroy by themselves.

It's Rump's eternal game of "Let's you and him fight". He's been playing this game for FIVE YEARS and they STILL haven't figured out that they're his pawns.

Let's you and him fight is an old game for chicken shit playground bullies.

There are more than a thousand sworn affidavits, of course you commies just ignore them. Also there is no dispute that States violated their own laws and Constitutions, by altering election procedures without the approval of the State legislatures, and the US Constitution. They also denied their citizen equal protection, by treating voters differently. Every thing will eventually come out, unfortunately it will be too late for the country.

Where are these thousands of affidavits? Links please? Or just more fake news?
No they did not violate their own constitutions. Again, evidence please. It is not lost on me all the states were trying to do was enfranchise their voters due to a pandemic. And that pandemic was out of control due to an absolutely useless president. Once again, a rightie is blaming somebody or something else due to their own incompetence and refusing to take responsibility for their own actions. How come Deplorables are always trying to shift blame while pretending they are accountable? Maybe because they are acolytes of one of the greatest grifters the world has seen?

A violation of State law.
A Pennsylvania judge ruled in favor of the Trump campaign Thursday, ordering that the state may not count ballots where the voters needed to provide proof of identification and failed to do so by Nov. 9.

State law said that voters have until six days after the election — this year that was Nov. 9 — to cure problems regarding a lack of proof of identification. After the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that mail-in ballots could be accepted three days after Election Day, Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar submitted guidance that said proof of identification could be provided up until Nov. 12, which is six days from the ballot acceptance deadline. That guidance was issued two days before Election Day.

Violation of State Constitution:

The PA legislature passed a law allowing no excuse absentee voting which contradicted the State Constitution. See section 14.

Now STFU, you don't have a dog in this fight.

Now STFU, you don't have a dog in this fight

Every one of those challenges failed, fool.

Doesn't alter the fact that State Constitutions and laws were violated. Like I said, it will all come out and State laws will be changed, it remains to be seen if that's a good or bad thing.

There are more than a thousand sworn affidavits, of course you commies just ignore them. Also there is no dispute that States violated their own laws and Constitutions, by altering election procedures without the approval of the State legislatures, and the US Constitution. They also denied their citizen equal protection, by treating voters differently. Every thing will eventually come out, unfortunately it will be too late for the country.

No they did not violate their own constitutions. Again, evidence please. It is not lost on me all the states were trying to do was enfranchise their voters due to a pandemic. And that pandemic was out of control due to an absolutely useless president. Once again, a rightie is blaming somebody or something else due to their own incompetence and refusing to take responsibility for their own actions. How come Deplorables are always trying to shift blame while pretending they are accountable? Maybe because they are acolytes of one of the greatest grifters the world has seen?

A Pennsylvania judge ruled in favor of the Trump campaign Thursday, ordering that the state may not count ballots where the voters needed to provide proof of identification and failed to do so by Nov. 9.

State law said that voters have until six days after the election — this year that was Nov. 9 — to cure problems regarding a lack of proof of identification. After the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that mail-in ballots could be accepted three days after Election Day, Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar submitted guidance that said proof of identification could be provided up until Nov. 12, which is six days from the ballot acceptance deadline. That guidance was issued two days before Election Day.

The PA legislature passed a law allowing no excuse absentee voting which contradicted the State Constitution. See section 14.

Doesn't alter the fact that State Constitutions and laws were violated. Like I said, it will all come out and State laws will be changed, it remains to be seen if that's a good or bad thing.

Trump is a moron ..Why are you listening to his lies? Maybe he'll be impeached tomorrow and we can forget this shameful chapter in US history.

If I were Biden, I'd be watching my back- and not because of Republican voters- this whole capitol invasion thing reeks like another False Flag-

Who benefitted from this false flag? Certainly not 5 dead US citizens. Certainly not our standing among our allies. Trump simply wanted to overturn the election.

Two died from natural causes if you count an insurrection as natural.

Still getting your news from bogus sources I see.

Trump is a moron ..Why are you listening to his lies? Maybe he'll be impeached tomorrow and we can forget this shameful chapter in US history.

Why is it you never address what I actually said? You can fuck off and die now bitch.

Doesn't change the fact that any question of a state law is settled finally in that state's supreme court. Not by other states waddling in pointing fingers and certainly not by a demented madman with hair dye running down his cheeks.

Let's you and him fight is an old game for chicken shit playground bullies.

Precisely, which explains why Orange Crash is still pulling that boner since he never grew past that stage.

What's dumbfounding is that his useful idiots can't see they've been played as chumps for five years.

Doesn't change the fact that any question of a state law is settled finally in that state's supreme court. Not by other states waddling in pointing fingers and certainly not by a demented madman with hair dye running down his cheeks.

The chief justice of the State supreme court disagrees.

Such garbage, many said they wanted to overthrow the government. I also don't recall you commies saying it was an insurrection when you took over State houses. Take your hypocrisy and shove it.

Which state houses were those? I think you are a little delusional.

5 people died in Chicago last weekend, you gonna impeach him for that too?

BTW 3 of the dead in DC were from natural causes, that can't be said for the murders in Chicago.

Did Trump tell the gangbangers to go out and kill people? Then we should.

This is why your boy is getting impeached this time. Congress might be incapable of common decency, but they are very keen on self-preservation. If Trump is allowed to get away with this, the next guy might try something worse.

Such garbage, many said they wanted to overthrow the government. I also don't recall you commies saying it was an insurrection when you took over State houses. Take your hypocrisy and shove it.

Which state houses were those? I think you are a little delusional.

5 people died in Chicago last weekend, you gonna impeach him for that too?

BTW 3 of the dead in DC were from natural causes, that can't be said for the murders in Chicago.

Did Trump tell the gangbangers to go out and kill people? Then we should.

This is why your boy is getting impeached this time. Congress might be incapable of common decency, but they are very keen on self-preservation. If Trump is allowed to get away with this, the next guy might try something worse.

Poor child, your memory must be shorter than quid pro joes.

Protestors Take State Capital in Wisconsin

And no, Trump didn't tell anyone to go out and hurt people. That's pure commie spin.

1) Four out of 5 of the people who died were the rioters themselves

2) Biden’s win was certified

3) Trump has conceded

4) Trump pretended to condemn the very rioters he incited and very truthfully does not give a shit about what will happen to those who were arrested.

5) Trump will be impeached AGAIN.

So... what? No, Trump will not be impeached. For what? He didn't tell people to attack the capital building. What exactly do you idiots think you are going to impeach him for?

There's a solid chance he'll be impeached. Whether or not he'll be convicted is in question. I don't think it will happen.

I have yet to see any video of Trump calling for violence. Where did he do that? What will he be impeached for?

As of the last draft of the Articles of Impeachment, incitement of insurrection.

Right. And when did he do this?

The articles of impeachment lay out the charges in detail. You won't even have to take the 5 seconds necessary to google it for yourself.

Open wide, baby bird.....

Right.... they also had articles of impeachment for Trump Russia, which was entirely fabricated and false. We already know they lie.

You seem confused. Trump wasn't impeached for 'Russia'. But Ukraine. And there's a solid chance he'll be impeached again for incitement of insurrection.

When did Trump actually tell people to go attack the capital?

Feel free to read the charges and their description. They get very detailed on what they're actually accusing Trump of.

Or you can stick with strawmen. Its the same either way to me. As your refusal to address the Articles doesn't change them or the odds of Trump's impeachment in the slightest.

Regardless, the facts didn't support any claimed collusion. I did read the charges and their description. There is no evidence that Trump told people to engage in violence.

I am not refusing to address the articles. I read them the moment you posted them. There is no evidence.

That's for the senate to decide.
Tonight, in the first interview with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi since a mob smashed its way through the Capitol, Speaker Pelosi tells Lesley Stahl one motivation for impeaching POTUS is to assure he never runs for the presidency again. Nancy Pelosi on the riot at the Capitol, Congress' mandate under Joe Biden and the youth in the Democratic party pic.twitter.com/aU6dCSO2BQ
— 60 Minutes (@60Minutes) January 10, 2021

Funny how the left-wing Democrats know their loyal mindless lemmings will obey them no matter what, that they are even willing to say openly why they are doing stuff.

Was it for violations of the constitution? Or high crimes? Nope... to make sure Trump does not run again. To protect their political power. Nothing to do with any justification for impeachment, only for political gain of the left-wing.

I think we're done with this discussion. Thanks for stopping by.

So they didn't storm the place. They didn't scream they were going to hang Scott Walker. They just did a peaceful protest outside the capitol...

And no, Trump didn't tell anyone to go out and hurt people. That's pure commie spin.

Yeah, he kind of did.

But let's not forget the Trump Cultist Mantra.

1610360567948.png

So they didn't storm the place. They didn't scream they were going to hang Scott Walker. They just did a peaceful protest outside the capitol...

Yeah, he kind of did.

But let's not forget the Trump Cultist Mantra.

View attachment 441136

You're a liar, they occupied the capital for 2 days.

By February 20, protestors had undertaken a physical occupation of the Capitol building, establishing a fully functioning community within the public spaces of the Wisconsin State Capitol, including an information center, a sleeping area, a medic station staffed by members of the Madison Community Wellness Collective, and food stations with food for protestors supplied by local businesses.

By February 20, protestors had undertaken a physical occupation of the Capitol building, establishing a fully functioning community within the public spaces of the Wisconsin State Capitol, including an information center, a sleeping area, a medic station staffed by members of the Madison Community Wellness Collective, and food stations with food for protestors supplied by local businesses.

Oh, noes, a Medic Station... Why that's right up there with spreading your shit on the walls and beating a policeman to death with a fire extinguisher...

Schmuck.

Oh, noes, a Medic Station... Why that's right up there with spreading your shit on the walls and beating a policeman to death with a fire extinguisher...

Schmuck.

FOAD commie liar. You situational outrage is pathetic.

Its incredible...

It started off as "Make America Great" and ended with a mob storming the Capitol Building, people being killed and arrested.

You kinda get the feeling that those who started the civil war when the south tried to break away had the same feeling. It was going to be so wonderful and 4 short years later, they're melting church bells to make belt buckles.

When the leader of the movement is inherently a con artist...this is the result.
Well...he did promise American Carnage at his inauguration speech...or something...I don't remember the details.

Trump wanted a better-looking group of seditious coup plotters.
Donald Trump doesn’t care about the destruction of democracy, in fact, he favors it. The only thing that truly disgusted him was that his supporters didn’t look good on television.

Trump Is Upset Because His Rioters Looked Low Class On TV
Surely he should know that you have to work with the mob of thugs you've got...not the one you wish you had.

Forum List

Back