It’s important to list all of the reasons the capitol storm failed its purpose

1) Four out of 5 of the people who died were the rioters themselves

2) Biden’s win was certified

3) Trump has conceded

4) Trump pretended to condemn the very rioters he incited and very truthfully does not give a shit about what will happen to those who were arrested.

5) Trump will be impeached AGAIN.

The only problem I see, is about 270 commies survived that shouldn't have.

Fascist. You know you are.

Am not. Why do you love commies?

Yes you are. You’re a whiny fascist with no principles who can’t stand losing. You’re a little bitch.

The loser was the country, if you live long enough you might figure that out.

View attachment 440471

How long do you figure it will take quid pro joe to reduce the US poverty rate to the lowest since 1958? It only took Trump three years.

View attachment 440841 View attachment 440842 View attachment 440843 trump's Amerikkka.

Couldn't answer the question, could ya.

Sounds like the commies need to buy a dictionary. Disrupting congress for a couple of hours does not an insurrection make. Funny how you commies never called the occupations and violence over the summer insurrections. They fit the definition much better than what happened on the 6th. Of course we all know the commie hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Actually, nobody who engaged in the mostly peaceful demonstrations were trying to overthrow the government, that was the thing. A few people took advantage and looted, but no one was trying to overthrow the entire government.

Trump incited the mob to go down, march on Congress and stop Congress from certifying a valid and legal election.

3) Trump has conceded

4) Trump pretended to condemn the very rioters he incited and very truthfully does not give a shit about what will happen to those who were arrested.

Yes you are. You’re a whiny fascist with no principles who can’t stand losing. You’re a little bitch.

View attachment 440471

How long do you figure it will take quid pro joe to reduce the US poverty rate to the lowest since 1958? It only took Trump three years.

The poverty rate isn't the lowest its been since 1958.

Clearly, you need to call for more brutal murders, my little seditionist.

It was pre covid, of course you wouldn't know that because that information was suppressed by the MSM commie propagandist.

You mean that virus that's just like a cold and would disappear by Easter?

They were led to believe the virus was a hoax and the majority of follower's believed him. Mass suicide.

Yet here we are. LMAO

3) Trump has conceded

View attachment 440471

It was pre covid, of course you wouldn't know that because that information was suppressed by the MSM commie propagandist.

He was still *pResident post covid. So, he failed spectacularly when his *pResidency was challenged. You are bragging about numbers that existed pre-covid (who does that?). Those same numbers are terrible now.

"post covid" when did that happen? You commies are such liars.

There are more than a thousand sworn affidavits, of course you commies just ignore them. Also there is no dispute that States violated their own laws and Constitutions, by altering election procedures without the approval of the State legislatures, and the US Constitution. They also denied their citizen equal protection, by treating voters differently. Every thing will eventually come out, unfortunately it will be too late for the country.

Where are these thousands of affidavits? Links please? Or just more fake news?
No they did not violate their own constitutions. Again, evidence please. It is not lost on me all the states were trying to do was enfranchise their voters due to a pandemic. And that pandemic was out of control due to an absolutely useless president. Once again, a rightie is blaming somebody or something else due to their own incompetence and refusing to take responsibility for their own actions. How come Deplorables are always trying to shift blame while pretending they are accountable? Maybe because they are acolytes of one of the greatest grifters the world has seen?

A violation of State law.
A Pennsylvania judge ruled in favor of the Trump campaign Thursday, ordering that the state may not count ballots where the voters needed to provide proof of identification and failed to do so by Nov. 9.

State law said that voters have until six days after the election — this year that was Nov. 9 — to cure problems regarding a lack of proof of identification. After the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that mail-in ballots could be accepted three days after Election Day, Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar submitted guidance that said proof of identification could be provided up until Nov. 12, which is six days from the ballot acceptance deadline. That guidance was issued two days before Election Day.

Violation of State Constitution:

The PA legislature passed a law allowing no excuse absentee voting which contradicted the State Constitution. See section 14.

Now STFU, you don't have a dog in this fight.

You evidently feel strongly that voters who can't come to the polls during a pandemic should be excluded.

I think votes cast contrary to the LAW should be excluded, do you disagree?

3) Trump has conceded

View attachment 440471

He was still *pResident post covid. So, he failed spectacularly when his *pResidency was challenged. You are bragging about numbers that existed pre-covid (who does that?). Those same numbers are terrible now.

Maybe you're just too fucking stupid and illiterate to understand. Cult45 is this way.

3) Trump has conceded

So... what? No, Trump will not be impeached. For what? He didn't tell people to attack the capital building. What exactly do you idiots think you are going to impeach him for?

There's a solid chance he'll be impeached. Whether or not he'll be convicted is in question. I don't think it will happen.

I have yet to see any video of Trump calling for violence. Where did he do that? What will he be impeached for?

As of the last draft of the Articles of Impeachment, incitement of insurrection.

Sounds like the commies need to buy a dictionary. Disrupting congress for a couple of hours does not an insurrection make. Funny how you commies never called the occupations and violence over the summer insurrections. They fit the definition much better than what happened on the 6th. Of course we all know the commie hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Lol just because those hillbilly morons failed miserably, it doesn’t mean they weren’t attempting an insurrection. It was simply all for nothing because Trumptards can’t achieve anything of value. So much losing!

The only thing that failed is your stupid thread.

Lol oh really? Biden was certified by Congress and Trump finally pussed out and said he’d be the next president. You definitely lost.

So did you and the whole country. Enjoy your higher taxes, utility costs, gas prices and offshoring of jobs.

The OPEC price basket is $53 and change.. Do you want to put domestic producers out of business?

No that would be you commies. I made my money in the oil patch for years.

There are more than a thousand sworn affidavits, of course you commies just ignore them. Also there is no dispute that States violated their own laws and Constitutions, by altering election procedures without the approval of the State legislatures, and the US Constitution. They also denied their citizen equal protection, by treating voters differently. Every thing will eventually come out, unfortunately it will be too late for the country.

No they did not violate their own constitutions. Again, evidence please. It is not lost on me all the states were trying to do was enfranchise their voters due to a pandemic. And that pandemic was out of control due to an absolutely useless president. Once again, a rightie is blaming somebody or something else due to their own incompetence and refusing to take responsibility for their own actions. How come Deplorables are always trying to shift blame while pretending they are accountable? Maybe because they are acolytes of one of the greatest grifters the world has seen?

A Pennsylvania judge ruled in favor of the Trump campaign Thursday, ordering that the state may not count ballots where the voters needed to provide proof of identification and failed to do so by Nov. 9.

State law said that voters have until six days after the election — this year that was Nov. 9 — to cure problems regarding a lack of proof of identification. After the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that mail-in ballots could be accepted three days after Election Day, Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar submitted guidance that said proof of identification could be provided up until Nov. 12, which is six days from the ballot acceptance deadline. That guidance was issued two days before Election Day.

The PA legislature passed a law allowing no excuse absentee voting which contradicted the State Constitution. See section 14.

You evidently feel strongly that voters who can't come to the polls during a pandemic should be excluded.

I think voting by mail is excellent and allows seniors and US citizens without transportation to exercise their right to vote. I also think it is wise not to expose yourself to coronavirus during a pandemic.. You just want to stop Americans from voting..

Trump threatened to "do a number" on Kelly Loeffler if she didn't challenge the Electoral College. Trump is a common criminal.

3) Trump has conceded

So... what? No, Trump will not be impeached. For what? He didn't tell people to attack the capital building. What exactly do you idiots think you are going to impeach him for?

There's a solid chance he'll be impeached. Whether or not he'll be convicted is in question. I don't think it will happen.

I have yet to see any video of Trump calling for violence. Where did he do that? What will he be impeached for?

As of the last draft of the Articles of Impeachment, incitement of insurrection.

Lol just because those hillbilly morons failed miserably, it doesn’t mean they weren’t attempting an insurrection. It was simply all for nothing because Trumptards can’t achieve anything of value. So much losing!

Lol oh really? Biden was certified by Congress and Trump finally pussed out and said he’d be the next president. You definitely lost.

So did you and the whole country. Enjoy your higher taxes, utility costs, gas prices and offshoring of jobs.

The OPEC price basket is $53 and change.. Do you want to put domestic producers out of business?

LOLOL as a tool pusher?

Actually, nobody who engaged in the mostly peaceful demonstrations were trying to overthrow the government, that was the thing. A few people took advantage and looted, but no one was trying to overthrow the entire government.

Trump incited the mob to go down, march on Congress and stop Congress from certifying a valid and legal election.

Such garbage, many said they wanted to overthrow the government. I also don't recall you commies saying it was an insurrection when you took over State houses. Take your hypocrisy and shove it.

Such garbage, many said they wanted to overthrow the government. I also don't recall you commies saying it was an insurrection when you took over State houses. Take your hypocrisy and shove it.

5 people are dead.

Are they going to vote on the articles of impeachment tomorrow?

3) Trump has conceded

View attachment 440471

Maybe you're just too fucking stupid and illiterate to understand. Cult45 is this way.

Poor baby, are you pissed because I exposed your lie?

I think voting by mail is excellent and allows seniors and US citizens without transportation to exercise their right to vote. I also think it is wise not to expose yourself to coronavirus during a pandemic.. You just want to stop Americans from voting..

Trump threatened to "do a number" on Kelly Loeffler if she didn't challenge the Electoral College. Trump is a common criminal.

Stop deflecting and answer the question bitch.

3) Trump has conceded

LOLOL as a tool pusher?

Nope.

5 people are dead.

Are they going to vote on the articles of impeachment tomorrow?

5 people died in Chicago last weekend, you gonna impeach him for that too?

BTW 3 of the dead in DC were from natural causes, that can't be said for the murders in Chicago.

3) Trump has conceded

Right. And when did he do this?

The articles of impeachment lay out the charges in detail. You won't even have to take the 5 seconds necessary to google it for yourself.

Open wide, baby bird.....

Right.... they also had articles of impeachment for Trump Russia, which was entirely fabricated and false. We already know they lie.

You seem confused. Trump wasn't impeached for 'Russia'. But Ukraine. And there's a solid chance he'll be impeached again for incitement of insurrection.

When did Trump actually tell people to go attack the capital?

Feel free to read the charges and their description. They get very detailed on what they're actually accusing Trump of.

Or you can stick with strawmen. Its the same either way to me. As your refusal to address the Articles doesn't change them or the odds of Trump's impeachment in the slightest.

Regardless, the facts didn't support any claimed collusion. I did read the charges and their description. There is no evidence that Trump told people to engage in violence.

I am not refusing to address the articles. I read them the moment you posted them. There is no evidence.

I know you can lie, and press charges based on a lie. Your people have done that already. That just makes you evil. The fact you refuse to address the point that you are engaging in clear evil, is of more concern. Didn't you have parents that taught you right from wrong? Or were they Democrats too?

3) Trump has conceded

The articles of impeachment lay out the charges in detail. You won't even have to take the 5 seconds necessary to google it for yourself.

Right.... they also had articles of impeachment for Trump Russia, which was entirely fabricated and false. We already know they lie.

You seem confused. Trump wasn't impeached for 'Russia'. But Ukraine. And there's a solid chance he'll be impeached again for incitement of insurrection.

Feel free to read the charges and their description. They get very detailed on what they're actually accusing Trump of.

Or you can stick with strawmen. Its the same either way to me. As your refusal to address the Articles doesn't change them or the odds of Trump's impeachment in the slightest.

Regardless, the facts didn't support any claimed collusion. I did read the charges and their description. There is no evidence that Trump told people to engage in violence.

I am not refusing to address the articles. I read them the moment you posted them. There is no evidence.

That's for the senate to decide.

3) Trump has conceded

That's for the senate to decide.

Oh, so you can just decide what the truth is? You can vote for truth? Is that how it works now?

Don't need to have actual proof. No need for video of what Trump said at a rally, which can be viewed anywhere.

No no... in your world, guilt is voted on by politicians well known for lying. Not by the facts.

You must be a Democrat.

3) Trump has conceded

View attachment 440471

Poor baby, are you pissed because I exposed your lie?

Nope. You pissed because I exposed you as stupid and illiterate?

Now STFU, you don't have a dog in this fight

Every one of those challenges failed, fool.

Forum List

Back