It’s important to list all of the reasons the capitol storm failed its purpose

1) Four out of 5 of the people who died were the rioters themselves

2) Biden’s win was certified

3) Trump has conceded

4) Trump pretended to condemn the very rioters he incited and very truthfully does not give a shit about what will happen to those who were arrested.

5) Trump will be impeached AGAIN.

The only problem I see, is about 270 commies survived that shouldn't have.

Fascist. You know you are.

Am not. Why do you love commies?

3) Trump has conceded

4) Trump pretended to condemn the very rioters he incited and very truthfully does not give a shit about what will happen to those who were arrested.

Yes you are. You’re a whiny fascist with no principles who can’t stand losing. You’re a little bitch.

3) Trump has conceded

And that's why 'conservative' is just another synonym for sedition.

Seditious to your commie agenda, and I'll maintain that till the day I die. It's you commies that are trying to undermine our Republic. Now run along a suck a commie dick.

3) Trump has conceded

Seditious to your commie agenda, and I'll maintain that till the day I die. It's you commies that are trying to undermine our Republic. Now run along a suck a commie dick.

Yet another seditionist calling for the wholesale murder of political opposition.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....I give you the American Conservative. The single greatest threat to American democracy.

3) Trump has conceded

Yes you are. You’re a whiny fascist with no principles who can’t stand losing. You’re a little bitch.

The loser was the country, if you live long enough you might figure that out.

3) Trump has conceded

1610261562493.png

3) Trump has conceded

Yet another seditionist calling for the wholesale murder of political opposition.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....I give you the American Conservative. The single greatest threat to American democracy.

Actually I'm an American Constitutionalist and proud of it. Of course that's a subject you commies have no knowledge of.

3) Trump has conceded

Actually I'm an American Constitutionalist and proud of it. Of course that's a subject you commies have no knowledge of.

Nothing says 'American Constitutionalist' like calling for the brutal murder of political opposition when they are carrying out their constitutional duties.

Sorry my little 'constitutionalist'....but you're just a garden variety sore loser.

3) Trump has conceded

View attachment 440471

How long do you figure it will take quid pro joe to reduce the US poverty rate to the lowest since 1958? It only took Trump three years.

3) Trump has conceded

Nothing says 'American Constitutionalist' like calling for the brutal murder of political opposition when they are carrying out their constitutional duties.

Sorry my little 'constitutionalist'....but you're just a garden variety sore loser.

So you're admitting political opposition are commies? Never figured you'd come out and say it. You wouldn't know the Constitution if I bitch slapped you with it.

3) Trump has conceded

View attachment 440471

How long do you figure it will take quid pro joe to reduce the US poverty rate to the lowest since 1958? It only took Trump three years.

The poverty rate isn't the lowest its been since 1958.

Clearly, you need to call for more brutal murders, my little seditionist.

3) Trump has conceded

The peaceful protest did exactly what it was intended to do, remind America that the election was stolen.

The ones that were let into the Capitol by police and the few that broke a window to get in showed the world what cowards Congress is.

View attachment 439956
Total horseshit. Still waiting for proof from someone - anyone - that the election was stolen. Even an iota of evidence would be nice.

3) Trump has conceded

So you're admitting political opposition are commies? Never figured you'd come out and say it.

Is calling people names all the excuse you need to brutally murder them and try to overthrow the constitution, my little seditionist?

Well bless your heart.

Last edited:

3) Trump has conceded

The peaceful protest did exactly what it was intended to do, remind America that the election was stolen.

The ones that were let into the Capitol by police and the few that broke a window to get in showed the world what cowards Congress is.

View attachment 439956
Total horseshit. Still waiting for proof from someone - anyone - that the election was stolen. Even an iota of evidence would be nice.

The people waiting for the '1000 affidavits' to be released are the same hapless dipshits that are still waiting for Trump to release what his 'investigators' found in Hawaii when investigating Obama's birth certificate.

And they'll wait just as long for either.

Trump promised to to lead them down there but went home to eat McDonalds and watch OANN.

Trump wanted a better-looking group of seditious coup plotters.
Donald Trump doesn’t care about the destruction of democracy, in fact, he favors it. The only thing that truly disgusted him was that his supporters didn’t look good on television.

Trump Is Upset Because His Rioters Looked Low Class On TV
Been saying since the get go that he wouldn't piss on his base if they were on fire.

If I were Biden, I'd be watching my back- and not because of Republican voters- this whole capitol invasion thing reeks like another False Flag-
Oh fuck off jerk. Will you cons even take responsibility for your actions? Seriously. You never do. So the chick that got shot spent the past four years tweeting about Trump and MAGA, told all her friends and family and husbands that she was a Trumpster, but in reality loved Biden and got herself shot and killed for the cause? Is that how it went down? You need a psychiatrist not a message board.

Last edited:

3) Trump has conceded

Let me tell you WHY you lack any principles. You clearly don’t give a shit that your side stormed a sacred American landmark because they are whiny little bitches. You need to stop pretending you care about the constitution because apparently you have no concept what it says.

3) Trump has conceded

View attachment 440471

It was pre covid, of course you wouldn't know that because that information was suppressed by the MSM commie propagandist.

3) Trump has conceded

View attachment 440471

It was pre covid, of course you wouldn't know that because that information was suppressed by the MSM commie propagandist.

You can cry all you want about how you think the election should have gone. Even if it were all true, none of it excuses storming the capitol and desecrating.

3) Trump has conceded

View attachment 440471

Oh, so you knew that the stats you were giving me didn't actually apply. And that our poverty rate most defintely ISN'T the lowest its been since 1958.

Here's a fun question: how long will it take Biden to get back to the 4.7% unemployment that Obama handed Trump in January 2017.....before Trump pissed it all away?

What you think, my little seditionist? Or are you gonna suggest we drop the unemployment rate with more brutal mass murders of anyone who disagrees with you?

Brutal murder and overthrowing the constitution seems to be your go-to solution for pretty much everything.

Forum List

Back