It’s important to list all of the reasons the capitol storm failed its purpose

1) Four out of 5 of the people who died were the rioters themselves

2) Biden’s win was certified

3) Trump has conceded

4) Trump pretended to condemn the very rioters he incited and very truthfully does not give a shit about what will happen to those who were arrested.

5) Trump will be impeached AGAIN.

The only problem I see, is about 270 commies survived that shouldn't have.

And that's why 'conservative' is just another synonym for sedition.

Seditious to your commie agenda, and I'll maintain that till the day I die. It's you commies that are trying to undermine our Republic. Now run along a suck a commie dick.

Yet another seditionist calling for the wholesale murder of political opposition.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....I give you the American Conservative. The single greatest threat to American democracy.

Actually I'm an American Constitutionalist and proud of it. Of course that's a subject you commies have no knowledge of.

Nothing says 'American Constitutionalist' like calling for the brutal murder of political opposition when they are carrying out their constitutional duties.

Sorry my little 'constitutionalist'....but you're just a garden variety sore loser.

So you're admitting political opposition are commies? Never figured you'd come out and say it.

Is calling people names all the excuse you need to brutally murder them and try to overthrow the constitution, my little seditionist?

Well bless your heart.

The Constitution has already been overthrown, I want to return the US to a Constitutional government.

No you don't. If you did, you woulda done something.

Instead, you're typing about all the killing you want to be done.....that you aren't willing to do yourself.

So either you don't really believe your batshit conspiracy theories and you're just another garden variety sore loser.

Or you're a coward.

Either way, you're harmless.

Feel free to come say that to my face.

Then explain to us why you weren't there? If you really believe that our constitution is overthrown and the election was stolen, that 270 folks should have been brutally murdered in the Capitol Building..........why is all the brutal mass murders and overthrowing of the constitution something someone ELSE has to do?

That's what I thought, my little seditionist.

Thanks for showing us what a 'Constitionalist' is worth.

3) Trump has conceded

4) Trump pretended to condemn the very rioters he incited and very truthfully does not give a shit about what will happen to those who were arrested.

The peaceful protest did exactly what it was intended to do, remind America that the election was stolen.

The ones that were let into the Capitol by police and the few that broke a window to get in showed the world what cowards Congress is.

View attachment 439956
Total horseshit. Still waiting for proof from someone - anyone - that the election was stolen. Even an iota of evidence would be nice.

There are more than a thousand sworn affidavits, of course you commies just ignore them.

Show me. Those '1000 affidavits' have never been released.

Are the '1000 affidavits' sitting next to the results of Trump's 'investigation' into Obama's birth certificate. He promised us we wouldn't believe what he's found in Hawaii.

Don't stop believing!
Also there is no dispute that States violated their own laws and Constitutions, by altering election procedures without the approval of the State legislatures, and the US Constitution. They also denied their citizen equal protection, by treating voters differently. Every thing will eventually come out, unfortunately it will be too late for the country.

And by 'no dispute', you mean you just ignoring every court that has found no such violation?

Remember....that issue has been thoroughly adjudicated by the States courts themselves. There was no violation. The Federal Courts found none. The Supreme Courts have never found any either. Its just you, saying it must be so.

If only your imagination resolved legal disputes! Bless your heart.

They've been included in court filings, get off your lazy ass and look them up. And I've already addressed what the courts did, not going to rehash it.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show me.

Just send me the links that you used to review the 'evidence'.

I'm not your or anyone else's secretary. Look them up yourself.

If anybody should have stormed the Capital and rioted in DC, it should have been BLM and Anitfa. Its black people who should be that angry and ready to draw blood, NOT SOME PRIVILEGED RED NECK YAHOO'S SUPPORTING A MANIAC WITH A BAD TAN. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE WHINING ABOUT TAKING BACK THIS FUCKIN COUNTRY WHEN ALL EVIDENCE HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN, THIS COUNTRY AND ITS FAILURES TO CONTAIN, PROSECUTE AND HOLD ACCOUNTABLE WHITE SUPREMACIST AND TRUMP, CLEARLY ITS YOUR GOTDAMN COUNTRY, YOU BRAIN DEAD PILES OF SHIT FOR BRAIN BASTARDS!! YOU WANT TO TAKE SOMETHING BACK....HOW ABOUT YOUR FUCKIN WW
When are these brave black warriors going to do something. They loot runaway and cry.
Girl don't even do me.....you white mf's are the cowards and if you didn't have the cops and Trump backing your ass's up, all you whores would be randoms. Give nigga's the same back up plan you bitches got and see who runs!!

Your handle fits you quite well. LMAO You snowflakes never take responsibility for yourselves.

3) Trump has conceded

The peaceful protest did exactly what it was intended to do, remind America that the election was stolen.

The ones that were let into the Capitol by police and the few that broke a window to get in showed the world what cowards Congress is.

View attachment 439956
Total horseshit. Still waiting for proof from someone - anyone - that the election was stolen. Even an iota of evidence would be nice.

There are more than a thousand sworn affidavits, of course you commies just ignore them.

Are the '1000 affidavits' sitting next to the results of Trump's 'investigation' into Obama's birth certificate. He promised us we wouldn't believe what he's found in Hawaii.

Don't stop believing!
Also there is no dispute that States violated their own laws and Constitutions, by altering election procedures without the approval of the State legislatures, and the US Constitution. They also denied their citizen equal protection, by treating voters differently. Every thing will eventually come out, unfortunately it will be too late for the country.

And by 'no dispute', you mean you just ignoring every court that has found no such violation?

Remember....that issue has been thoroughly adjudicated by the States courts themselves. There was no violation. The Federal Courts found none. The Supreme Courts have never found any either. Its just you, saying it must be so.

They've been included in court filings, get off your lazy ass and look them up. And I've already addressed what the courts did, not going to rehash it.

Dude, you've never seen the '1000 affidavits'. You've reviewed nothing. You never even asked.

Once again, the conspiracy claims don't hold up to scrutiny.

But tell us again how there's 'no dispute' that the states violated the constitution and their own laws......despite EVERY court to rule on the topic finding no such violation.

When I see these capital hill cops getting they ass kicked, I love it. When I see these congress rednecks hiding behind shit, loving it even more and when I heard 5 of you white fucks are dead as a result, maybe not the 42 year old cop, but the rest of you dead mfs...PRICELESS!!

Let me tell ya something boi, you suck commiecrat dicks thinking they love you. All the while they allow you to kill each other in unimaginable numbers and your women run to their abortion mills to kill your offspring. How's all that commiecrat "love" working for ya?

3) Trump has conceded

Seditious to your commie agenda, and I'll maintain that till the day I die. It's you commies that are trying to undermine our Republic. Now run along a suck a commie dick.

Yet another seditionist calling for the wholesale murder of political opposition.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....I give you the American Conservative. The single greatest threat to American democracy.

Actually I'm an American Constitutionalist and proud of it. Of course that's a subject you commies have no knowledge of.

Nothing says 'American Constitutionalist' like calling for the brutal murder of political opposition when they are carrying out their constitutional duties.

Sorry my little 'constitutionalist'....but you're just a garden variety sore loser.

So you're admitting political opposition are commies? Never figured you'd come out and say it.

Is calling people names all the excuse you need to brutally murder them and try to overthrow the constitution, my little seditionist?

Well bless your heart.

The Constitution has already been overthrown, I want to return the US to a Constitutional government.

Instead, you're typing about all the killing you want to be done.....that you aren't willing to do yourself.

So either you don't really believe your batshit conspiracy theories and you're just another garden variety sore loser.

Or you're a coward.

Then explain to us why you weren't there? If you really believe that our constitution is overthrown and the election was stolen, that 270 folks should have been brutally murdered in the Capitol Building..........why is all the brutal mass murders and overthrowing of the constitution something someone ELSE has to do?

How about you provide the quote where I said anyone should be brutally murdered. Those are your words, not mine. Here's your sign:
655aac4498bcc620ae7e7e865d362bb4_drama_queen-968.gif

When I see these capital hill cops getting they ass kicked, I love it. When I see these congress rednecks hiding behind shit, loving it even more and when I heard 5 of you white fucks are dead as a result, maybe not the 42 year old cop, but the rest of you dead mfs...PRICELESS!!

Let me tell ya something boi, you suck commiecrat dicks thinking they love you. All the while they allow you to kill each other in unimaginable numbers and your women run to their abortion mills to kill your offspring. How's all that commiecrat "love" working for ya?

Oooh, look. Another internet BAD ass!

Unless it comes to actually defending the constitution he claims was 'overthrown'. Or the election he insists was 'stolen'. Then its nothing but an endless litany of chickenshit excuses why someone ELSE has to do all the brutal mass murdering that he advocates.

But tell us again why the '270' should have been killed.........but you didn't have the balls to show and do it yourself?

Show us what a "constitutionalist" is worth.

3) Trump has conceded

Protect Big Brother. The cause was the fucking stolen democracy you half wit fuck?

3) Trump has conceded

Well bless your heart.

Or you're a coward.

How about you provide the quote where I said anyone should be brutally murdered. Those are your words, not mine. Here's your sign:
View attachment 440491

So you didn't say this, my little seditionist?

As long as someone else has to do it, right buddy?

There's just an endless litany of chickenshit excuses why YOU didn't show up, why you won't be doing the killing that you insist needs to be done.

3) Trump has conceded

Protect Big Brother. The cause was the fucking stolen democracy you half wit fuck?

What stolen democracy?

3) Trump has conceded

View attachment 439956

Don't stop believing!

Dude, you've never seen the '1000 affidavits'. You've reviewed nothing. You never even asked.

But tell us again how there's 'no dispute' that the states violated the constitution and their own laws......despite EVERY court to rule on the topic finding no such violation.

You're a liar, only one court has ruled on the merits of a case and Trump won that one, the rest found excuses not to even hear the evidence.

3) Trump has conceded

Well bless your heart.

Or you're a coward.

View attachment 440491

There's just an endless litany of chickenshit excuses why YOU didn't show up, why you won't be doing the killing that you insist needs to be done.

Don't see " brutally murdered" in that quote. So I guess you're still lying.

3) Trump has conceded

View attachment 439956

Don't stop believing!

You're a liar, only one court has ruled on the merits of a case and Trump won that one, the rest found excuses not to even hear the evidence.

The only case Trump won was letting observers stand slightly closer to the vote counter.

Trump and his ilk lost every other challenge. No court found that the States had 'violated their own laws and the Constitution'. Not the State courts, not the Federal courts, not the Supreme Court.

That's just you, citing you. And you're nobody.

So much for 'no dispute'. And I'm still waiting for those '1000 affidavits' that you've never read nor seen.

3) Trump has conceded

Well bless your heart.

Or you're a coward.

View attachment 440491

Don't see " brutally murdered" in that quote. So I guess you're still lying.

Keep running, my little seditionsist. All I have to do is quote you:

But tell us again why you weren't there? Why its someone ELSE has to do the killing that you won't do yourself? Give us all your chickenshit excuses.

For the giggles.

If anybody should have stormed the Capital and rioted in DC, it should have been BLM and Anitfa. Its black people who should be that angry and ready to draw blood, NOT SOME PRIVILEGED RED NECK YAHOO'S SUPPORTING A MANIAC WITH A BAD TAN. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE WHINING ABOUT TAKING BACK THIS FUCKIN COUNTRY WHEN ALL EVIDENCE HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN, THIS COUNTRY AND ITS FAILURES TO CONTAIN, PROSECUTE AND HOLD ACCOUNTABLE WHITE SUPREMACIST AND TRUMP, CLEARLY ITS YOUR GOTDAMN COUNTRY, YOU BRAIN DEAD PILES OF SHIT FOR BRAIN BASTARDS!! YOU WANT TO TAKE SOMETHING BACK....HOW ABOUT YOUR FUCKIN WW
When are these brave black warriors going to do something. They loot runaway and cry.
Girl don't even do me.....you white mf's are the cowards and if you didn't have the cops and Trump backing your ass's up, all you whores would be randoms. Give nigga's the same back up plan you bitches got and see who runs!!

Your handle fits you quite well. LMAO You snowflakes never take responsibility for yourselves.

Never take responsibility? Are you talking about Trump?

3) Trump has conceded

Lol um okay. It still accomplished absolutely nothing.

3) Trump has conceded

They split the party that will oppose Biden in future years.

3) Trump has conceded

So... what? No, Trump will not be impeached. For what? He didn't tell people to attack the capital building. What exactly do you idiots think you are going to impeach him for?

3) Trump has conceded

They split the party that will oppose Biden in future years.

I doubt that. Why would that split the party, when Biden is a corrupt scum bag, surrounded by corrupt scum bags, supported by corrupt scum bags?

3) Trump has conceded

So... what? No, Trump will not be impeached. For what? He didn't tell people to attack the capital building. What exactly do you idiots think you are going to impeach him for?

There's a solid chance he'll be impeached. Whether or not he'll be convicted is in question. I don't think it will happen.

Forum List

Back