It’s important to list all of the reasons the capitol storm failed its purpose

1) Four out of 5 of the people who died were the rioters themselves

2) Biden’s win was certified

3) Trump has conceded

4) Trump pretended to condemn the very rioters he incited and very truthfully does not give a shit about what will happen to those who were arrested.

5) Trump will be impeached AGAIN.

So... what? No, Trump will not be impeached. For what? He didn't tell people to attack the capital building. What exactly do you idiots think you are going to impeach him for?

There's a solid chance he'll be impeached. Whether or not he'll be convicted is in question. I don't think it will happen.

I have yet to see any video of Trump calling for violence. Where did he do that? What will he be impeached for?

3) Trump has conceded

4) Trump pretended to condemn the very rioters he incited and very truthfully does not give a shit about what will happen to those who were arrested.

So... what? No, Trump will not be impeached. For what? He didn't tell people to attack the capital building. What exactly do you idiots think you are going to impeach him for?

There's a solid chance he'll be impeached. Whether or not he'll be convicted is in question. I don't think it will happen.

I have yet to see any video of Trump calling for violence. Where did he do that? What will he be impeached for?

As of the last draft of the Articles of Impeachment, incitement of insurrection.

3) Trump has conceded

As of the last draft of the Articles of Impeachment, incitement of insurrection.

Right. And when did he do this?

3) Trump has conceded

The articles of impeachment lay out the charges in detail. You won't even have to take the 5 seconds necessary to google it for yourself.

Open wide, baby bird.....

3) Trump has conceded

The articles of impeachment lay out the charges in detail. You won't even have to take the 5 seconds necessary to google it for yourself.

Right.... they also had articles of impeachment for Trump Russia, which was entirely fabricated and false. We already know they lie.

When did Trump actually tell people to go attack the capital?

You don't need to post me the lies they are saying. I know the lies they are saying. Honestly, it's already an established fact that when Democrats have their mouth open, they are either eating, breathing, or lying.

When did Trump actually tell people to go attack the Capital? If not.. what are they going to impeach him for?

3) Trump has conceded

Right.... they also had articles of impeachment for Trump Russia, which was entirely fabricated and false. We already know they lie.

You seem confused. Trump wasn't impeached for 'Russia'. But Ukraine. And there's a solid chance he'll be impeached again for incitement of insurrection.

When did Trump actually tell people to go attack the capital?

Feel free to read the charges and their description. They get very detailed on what they're actually accusing Trump of.

Or you can stick with strawmen. Its the same either way to me. As your refusal to address the Articles doesn't change them or the odds of Trump's impeachment in the slightest.

Oh fuck off jerk. Will you cons even take responsibility for your actions? Seriously. You never do. So the chick that got shot spent the past four years tweeting about Trump and MAGA, told all her friends and family and husbands that she was a Trumpster, but in reality loved Biden and got herself shot and killed for the cause? Is that how it went down? You need a psychiatrist not a message board.
I'm not a con, stupid.

And by 'no dispute', you mean you just ignoring every court that has found no such violation?
Refusing, by the courts, to accept eveidence doesn't change the fact that there is evidence-

Trump's own legal team refused to argue fraud had occurred. They were asked repeatedly if they were alleging that fraud had occured....and they consistently confirmed they were NOT.

The narrative that the courts 'wouldn't give Trump a chance to present his evidence' is steaming horseshit. Trump had a court date, he had a trial date, he was free to present witness under oath, present evidence, get the 'case on its merits' he always wanted.

And a day before the trial was to start, Trump's team voluntarily dimissed their OWN case..just before they had to back up their claims with people under oath.

“Rather than presenting their evidence and witnesses to a court and to cross-examination under oath, the Trump campaign wisely decided the smartest course was to dismiss their frivolous cases,” Raffensperger said

They even lied about WHY they dropped their own case, insisting it was because there was a 'settlement agreement'. There was no such agreement. Trump's team just ran from the very day in court they said they wanted.

You were played.

3) Trump has conceded

The only problem I see, is about 270 commies survived that shouldn't have.

And that's why 'conservative' is just another synonym for sedition.

Seditious to your commie agenda, and I'll maintain that till the day I die. It's you commies that are trying to undermine our Republic. Now run along a suck a commie dick.

are you tired of winning?

Trump's own legal team refused to argue fraud had occurred. They were asked repeatedly if they were alleging that fraud had occured....and they consistently confirmed they were NOT.
That does NOT change the fact that the courts refused the evidence, stupid.
There are many, many posts right here in this forum with evidence- if you didn't look at all of it, of course you didn't see any of it- yes, I said "you"- and that goes for the rest of your brethren pretending to be something you ain't and neither are they, which, at this game is, informed- you're just regurgitating- there is no way, on god's green earth anyone with a half modicum of intelligence could watch the videos and read the stories and declare there is no evidence- what there is none of, here and amongst talking heads, and politicians, is intellectual honesty-

That does NOT change the fact that the courts refused the evidence, stupid.

They didn't refuse the evidence. Again, read the parts of my post that you edited out.

Trump had a trial date, he was free to present witness under oath, present evidence, get the 'case on its merits' he always wanted.

And a day before the trial was to start, Trump's team voluntarily dimissed their OWN case..just before they had to back up their claims with people under oath.

“Rather than presenting their evidence and witnesses to a court and to cross-examination under oath, the Trump campaign wisely decided the smartest course was to dismiss their frivolous cases,” Raffensperger said

They even lied about WHY they dropped their own case, insisting it was because there was a 'settlement agreement'. There was no such agreement. Trump's team just ran from the very day in court they said they wanted.

There's a reason why Trump's attorneys never argued in court that there was any fraud: They would have had to prove it. Rule 9b of Federal Civil Procedure would have kicked, meaning that Trump's team would not only been able to present evidence of fraud.....he would have have HAD to present specific evidence to back up their allegation of fraud.

And be held to the strict scrutiny standard, which is among the highest is civil procedure. And their evidence didn't hold up.

At EVERY opportunity to present evidence to the courts, Trump's attorneys either refused to even ALLEGE fraud had occured, or dismissed his own case before he would have been forced to present the evidence.

You were played like a fiddle.

Last edited:
They didn't refuse the evidence. Again, read the parts of my post that you edited out.
I didn't edit anything- stop lying- I use the quote function like I'm supposed to- and I stand by my assertion(s)

I didn't edit anything- stop lying- I use the quote function like I'm supposed to- and I stand by my assertion(s)

Then for the THIRD time, here's the part you keep ignoring:

Trump had a trial date, where he was free to present witnesses under oath, present his evidence, get the 'case on its merits' he always wanted.

And a day before the trial was to start, Trump's team voluntarily dismissed their OWN case..just before they had to back up their claims with people under oath.

There's a reason why Trump's attorneys never argued in court that there was any fraud: They would have had to prove it. Rule 9b of Federal Civil Procedure would have kicked, meaning that Trump's team would not only been able to present evidence of fraud.....he would have have HAD to present specific evidence to back up their allegation of fraud.

And be held to the strict scrutiny standard, which is among the highest is civil procedure. And their evidence didn't hold up.

At EVERY opportunity to present evidence to the courts, Trump's attorneys either refused to even ALLEGE fraud had occured, or dismissed his own case before he would have been forced to present the evidence.

3) Trump has conceded

The peaceful protest did exactly what it was intended to do, remind America that the election was stolen.

The ones that were let into the Capitol by police and the few that broke a window to get in showed the world what cowards Congress is.

View attachment 439956

The FBI is going to hunt those people down like the vermin they are, and the DOJ is going to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

Trump had a trial date, where he was free to present witnesses under oath, present his evidence, get the 'case on its merits' he always wanted.

And a day before the trial was to start, Trump's team voluntarily dismissed their OWN case..just before they had to back up their claims with people under oath.
HERE FOR THE LAST TIME, STUPID, IS WHAT I SAID AND WILL CONTINUE TO SAY- YOU'RE STUPID AND BLIND AND DON'T EVEN HAVE A MODICUM ON INTELLECTUAL HONESTY AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS FIASCO AND I DON'T CARE WHO TURNED DOWN WHAT- IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE FIX IS IN, THAT'S ON YOU- NOT ME, STUPID- YOU'RE REGURGITATING WHAT YOUR BETTERS TELL YOU AND I DOUBT YOU EVER LOOKED AT THE VIDEOS OR ARTICLES POSTED HERE, SO, YOU'RE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE ON TOP OF BEING INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST AND THE 2 GO TOGETHER LIKE WINE AND ROSES- NOW, STFU, AND GO AWAY, STUPID- READ THE FIRST 6 WORDS IN THIS-

HERE FOR THE LAST TIME, STUPID, IS WHAT I SAID AND WILL CONTINUE TO SAY- YOU'RE STUPID AND BLIND AND DON'T EVEN HAVE A MODICUM ON INTELLECTUAL HONESTY AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS FIASCO AND I DON'T CARE WHO TURNED DOWN WHAT- IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE FIX IS IN, THAT'S ON YOU- NOT ME, STUPID- YOU'RE REGURGITATING WHAT YOUR BETTERS TELL YOU AND I DOUBT YOU EVER LOOKED AT THE VIDEOS OR ARTICLES POSTED HERE, SO, YOU'RE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE ON TOP OF BEING INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST AND THE 2 GO TOGETHER LIKE WINE AND ROSES- NOW, STFU, AND GO AWAY, STUPID- READ THE FIRST 6 WORDS IN THIS-

Yeah, that's just an all caps insult dump. A concession in bold.

You ignore the fact that Trump had many opportunities to present his evidence in court, but refused to do so. You ignore the fact that Trump's legal team repeatedly refused to even ALLEGE fraud had occured, because they would have been REQUIRED to present specific evidence to back those allegations.

You ignore the fact that Trump had a trial date to present all of his evidence.......and that he voluntarily dismissed his own case rather than present the evidence.

Trump's refusal to submit his evidence was emphasized by even Republican judges who reviewed his claims:

“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption,” he wrote in his 37-page opinion. “Instead, this court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations … unsupported by the evidence.”

You. Were. Played.

3) Trump has conceded

He might get impeached but never convicted. Please tell me you do not honestly believe 17 Rethugikkkon senators will vote to convict the Orange turd?
No of course not. It’s about him being impeached twice. I’m not expecting a conviction. It’s still an unprecedented stain on his record.

If anybody should have stormed the Capital and rioted in DC, it should have been BLM and Anitfa. Its black people who should be that angry and ready to draw blood, NOT SOME PRIVILEGED RED NECK YAHOO'S SUPPORTING A MANIAC WITH A BAD TAN. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE WHINING ABOUT TAKING BACK THIS FUCKIN COUNTRY WHEN ALL EVIDENCE HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN, THIS COUNTRY AND ITS FAILURES TO CONTAIN, PROSECUTE AND HOLD ACCOUNTABLE WHITE SUPREMACIST AND TRUMP, CLEARLY ITS YOUR GOTDAMN COUNTRY, YOU BRAIN DEAD PILES OF SHIT FOR BRAIN BASTARDS!! YOU WANT TO TAKE SOMETHING BACK....HOW ABOUT YOUR FUCKIN WW
When are these brave black warriors going to do something. They loot runaway and cry.
Girl don't even do me.....you white mf's are the cowards and if you didn't have the cops and Trump backing your ass's up, all you whores would be randoms. Give nigga's the same back up plan you bitches got and see who runs!!

Your handle fits you quite well. LMAO You snowflakes never take responsibility for yourselves.

Never take responsibility? Are you talking about Trump?

Was I addressing Trump?

3) Trump has conceded

Sounds like the commies need to buy a dictionary. Disrupting congress for a couple of hours does not an insurrection make. Funny how you commies never called the occupations and violence over the summer insurrections. They fit the definition much better than what happened on the 6th. Of course we all know the commie hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back