🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's in the Lords hands

Somethings, well almost everything, is beyond human understanding
We are not supposed to understand because we were created with limited ability to accept so much knowledge…

The Human mind is a wonderful instrument and yet we are limited to how much we can access, so let ask why?

The answer is because we are a primate that shouldn’t be allowed to understand everything because of our destructive nature.

In the end we are not as smart as we think we are and we are meant to be here because of our monstrous way of thinking…

Also the answer to life and the Universe is simple and there is no real answer…

Do any of your post display them is more of the question.

Also, Paul addressed this.... What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound?

None of them, sure. That means I've been right sometimes and that really bothers you. Or something else I wouldn't dare to guess.

None of them, sure. That means I've been right sometimes and that really bothers you. Or something else I wouldn't dare to guess.

Nothing you do bothers me, you give yourself far too much credit.

The point is not what I think of your post, it is what does God think of them? Do you suppose He looks at them and thinks they are brining glory to Him?

Nothing you do bothers me, you give yourself far too much credit.

The point is not what I think of your post, it is what does God think of them? Do you suppose He looks at them and thinks they are brining glory to Him?

Yep, a lot of the time, sure. Look at the exchange on this thread, for example, I believe with you. Or when I explained to a poster that God cannot violate His intrinsic qualities.

And anyway, what's with all the shaming? I get more shaming here than I do in my Evangelical church, ever, in the pulpit or out, or anywhere. Why are atheists/unbelievers so judgmental and shaming?

Oh wait--was that unkind? Unloving? Ungentle? heh

You can't even get your fact worship correct.

What was scientific "fact" 5-10 years ago may be fiction now.
the thing with science, if it is found to be incorrect, they immediately admit it and it is changed, tested again, identified why the original decision was wrong.
With your god, it is proven the physical impossibilities quoted in the bible, tested by science and physics yet you still believe it to be true. Like immaculate conceptions. What was that about fiction you said?
So, you worship a moving object that changes. BTW, the only true science is mathematics.
If you call constant discovery moving, you are right. You people think the bible explains everything that ever happened and it will never change. We now know that is a lie. Taking the ridiculous scenarios of walking on water and parting seas into the 21st century and expecting rational people to believe it an insult to humanity.

There is nothing scientific about mathematics nor was it discovered by a scientist. Wheres your evidence it is?

Here's a bit from wiki.

Beginning in the 6th century BC with the Pythagoreans, with Greek mathematics the Ancient Greeks began a systematic study of mathematics as a subject in its own right. Around 300 BC, Euclid introduced the axiomatic method still used in mathematics today, consisting of definition, axiom, theorem, and proof.

Any mention of science there comrade? You are a liar.

the thing with science, if it is found to be incorrect, they immediately admit it and it is changed, tested again, identified why the original decision was wrong.
With your god, it is proven the physical impossibilities quoted in the bible, tested by science and physics yet you still believe it to be true. Like immaculate conceptions. What was that about fiction you said?

If you call constant discovery moving, you are right. You people think the bible explains everything that ever happened and it will never change. We now know that is a lie. Taking the ridiculous scenarios of walking on water and parting seas into the 21st century and expecting rational people to believe it an insult to humanity.

There is nothing scientific about mathematics nor was it discovered by a scientist. Wheres your evidence it is?

Here's a bit from wiki.

Beginning in the 6th century BC with the Pythagoreans, with Greek mathematics the Ancient Greeks began a systematic study of mathematics as a subject in its own right. Around 300 BC, Euclid introduced the axiomatic method still used in mathematics today, consisting of definition, axiom, theorem, and proof.

Any mention of science there comrade? You are a liar.

You're conflating science with creation. One was created by the other.

You're conflating science with creation. One was created by the other.
Are you foolish enough to suggest creation created science? You can't be that ignorant.
Firstly, that is an ignorant lie. Science ignores religion and God for the obvious reasons. Its bullshit. Suddenly you try to blend them because religion is becoming irrelevant. Suggesting God created science is absurd.

That aside, if religion ever adopted one thing science has discovered, it then ceases to be a religion in its purest form. You can't have it both ways.
Science has never extended its findings to appease any gods. You people want it now because you're doubting your filthy bible.
Even your silly comments like the above oozes desperation to be relevant.

Are you foolish enough to suggest creation created science? You can't be that ignorant.
Firstly, that is an ignorant lie. Science ignores religion and God for the obvious reasons. Its bullshit. Suddenly you try to blend them because religion is becoming irrelevant. Suggesting God created science is absurd.

That aside, if religion ever adopted one thing science has discovered, it then ceases to be a religion in its purest form. You can't have it both ways.
Science has never extended its findings to appease any gods. You people want it now because you're doubting your filthy bible.
Even your silly comments like the above oozes desperation to be relevant.

God hates religion and loves the science that he created. Of course we can't understand it all. You seem very angry though.

Not quite true. There is a way.

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
There's little evidence jesus ever existed and most definitely was not the son of a god. There were hundreds of prophets named jesus wandering belching religious crap those days. They crucified them regularly because it was undermining the government.
Yet here you are suggesting a ghost said there is no other way to get to God who has never been proven to exist, in a heaven that no one knows about or proven as if you know its a fact that no one else knows. How bloody arrogant are you.
Like you God, you are a fraud.

I don't usually waste my time accepting unsupported crap by right wing nut jobs either.

Free fall? Unemployment down, economy bubbling along and jobs are everywhere. Free falling ay?

No body hates like republicans.
Labor participation is down, inflation is up and nobody wants to work at a starting wage. And what is your preoccupation with hate?

Labor participation is down,
is that how you describe lowered unemployment figures inflation? Are you mad?
inflation is up and nobody wants to work at a starting wage.
Inflation is up because people are working and spending money. Why are younin denial of that. You don't know how an economy runs. You just hate Biden
And what is your preoccupation with hate?
While ever you belch ignorant lies like above, based on ignorance and hate, why shouldn't I remind you of what the problem is?

You don't care about anything other than to get rid of democrats. You don't like democracy.
You hate working class and denigrate them at every opportunity. You cannot tolerate the poor getting slice of your taxes.

Its not hard to see why you could be hated

I was having a heated political argument with Mrs. Crusader. didn't see the pothole and got a nasty flat. Pulled over, settled down and realized the argument was unnecessary. Totally unnecessary.

While calling aroud to see which local dealer carried these specific tires, I had an insight/revelation that we're witnessing the Last Battle of Good vs. Evil in this cycle.
I think you may be overestimating the importance of hitting a pothole.

And anyway, what's with all the shaming? I get more shaming here than I do in my Evangelical church, ever, in the pulpit or out, or anywhere. Why are atheists/unbelievers so judgmental and shaming?

Oh wait--was that unkind? Unloving? Ungentle? heh

What it was is judgmental in assuming I am either an atheists or an unbeliever. Knowing such things is above your pay grade according to the Bible

What it was is judgmental in assuming I am either an atheists or an unbeliever. Knowing such things is above your pay grade according to the Bible

I have no idea what your beliefs are, but plenty of atheists/secularists are the most judgmental people on God's green earth. No kidding--going to my Evangelical church is a relief.

Forum List

Back