It's is far time we impeach

Republicans fear the Kenyan

They will never impeach him

What a nice dream...

375667_593405314026061_1283264924_n_zps5674fd87.jpg

That's a list of policy differences that the stuck-in-the-1950s Conservatives have with Obama. Nothing there is illegal and worthy of impeachment.

Instead, Conservatives need to win enough seats in Congress and the White House to enact their retro policies.

But they know they can't. The demographics spell doom for the GOP. So instead they call for impeachment.

Impeachment is for losers.

Rottweiler is a loser too.

He's violated the Constitution on dozens of occasions. You know it. I know it. Obama knows it. And violating the Constitution is an impeachable offense, stupid.

I really hope the GOP trash try it, it would lead to likely the biggest democratic landslide victory in 2014 in US history :up:

I really hope the GOP trash try it, it would lead to likely the biggest democratic landslide victory in 2014 in US history :up:

Why? Is it your position that the American people love and defend a President who violates the law?!? :cuckoo:

(Psst...have you seen Obama's approval ratings lately? :lmao:)

His killing of Americans without due process is what is impeachable HE himself said that the targeting of American citizens without due process was unconstitutional. HE SAID IT!!!! Yet because of him a 16 year old innocent American boy was blown to pieces. And the left who poo poos it and those on the right that don't give a crap because it was just another brown skinned boy can both go to Hell.

Why? Is it your position that the American people love and defend a President who violates the law?!? :cuckoo:

(Psst...have you seen Obama's approval ratings lately? :lmao:)

You don't remember what happened after the GOP trash did it to Clinton? :lol:

And yes, I have seen Obama's approval ratings. He's doing quite well, have you seen the GOP's? :lol:

100 Reasons To Impeach Barack Obama

knowthelies.com
August 29, 2013

There is a growing groundswell within American Republican and Tea Party ranks that impeachment proceedings should be initiated against President Obama on a whole list of violations of the Constitution and the War Powers Act. ~ Peter Paton

Congressmen Allen West of Florida (R-Florida) and Darrell Issa (R- California) have consistently and loudly criticized the president for overstepping the political mark and bypassing Congress’s approval on a whole range of dubious policies and issues: and the recent Obama attack on the Supreme Court of Justice and the Russian ” Open Mic ” gaffe on National Security, leads to one question…

Is Barack Obama making his own case for impeachment? Obama did not become the Democratic nominee for President without the help of several leaders of the Democratic Party who knew that he was not eligible for office

Read more: » 100 Reasons To Impeach Barack Obama Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

And the stupid liberal retards will make excuse, after excuse, after excuse for Obama.......the Liar In Chief and Oval Office Fraud.
:cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

"The One" feels he can get away with vacations/golfings knowing he can't get impeached.

Republicans have had the House for three years, I'm surprise they haven't filed articles of impeachment for all those vacations and golf

What? Are they chicken?

Last edited:
That's a list of policy differences that the stuck-in-the-1950s Conservatives have with Obama. Nothing there is illegal and worthy of impeachment.

Instead, Conservatives need to win enough seats in Congress and the White House to enact their retro policies.

But they know they can't. The demographics spell doom for the GOP. So instead they call for impeachment.

Impeachment is for losers.

Rottweiler is a loser too.

He's violated the Constitution on dozens of occasions. You know it. I know it. Obama knows it. And violating the Constitution is an impeachable offense, stupid.

Conservatives should be impeached because of their ignorance and stupidity.

Nitwit republicans in the House could ‘impeach’ Obama because the sky is blue.

But do any of you ‘geniuses’ on the right care to explain how you’ll win a conviction in the Senate?

Or are you looking for a pointless, partisan show trial as with Clinton?

Forum List

Back