Its Just Sickening !

The alt-left hates women and children even more than they hate straight white men.

It's the "it doesn't impact me" mentality .. Many of those in support of the trans lifestyle have absolutely ZERO encounters with the .. so it doesn't influence them; meanwhile, normal individuals are not concerned about ourselves, but questioning the demand to accept a lie, which severely marginalizes women.

I'm looking forward to the day when vocal Facebook acquaintances have a child that's impacted by a guy who thinks they are a girl and their child loses out on recognition, an award, scholarship and the gambit of good news that females should be achieving. Then it will become important to them.

It's the "it doesn't impact me" mentality .. Many of those in support of the trans lifestyle have absolutely ZERO encounters with the .. so it doesn't influence them; meanwhile, normal individuals are not concerned about ourselves, but questioning the demand to accept a lie, which severely marginalizes women.

I'm looking forward to the day when vocal Facebook acquaintances have a child that's impacted by a guy who thinks they are a girl and their child loses out on recognition, an award, scholarship and the gambit of good news that females should be achieving. Then it will become important to them.

It's funny, I was actually validated on this board for knowing and not hating a tranny by a poster who normally always has vicious hostility for me and other conservatives. This proves the SJW brownie point value, right? It proves to this vermin that I'm human while my everyday opinions only bring scorn.

I guess I'll get to go to the cool parties now.

Social validation bullshit. They're such transparent and superficial losers.

Forum List

Back