It's looking more and more like the Wuhan Flu was a big nothing-burger.

Trump has been coming up with cures while Biden sits on his butt and does nothing.
FB_IMG_1587761909667.jpg

Yep, when he was telling America - DON'T WORRY 'BOUT NOTHING! Everythting is under control, we shut it down, it's just a few people who are getting better already! He was preventing outbreak.
And how many more virus cases do you think we would have had if our President didn't immediately stop the flights from China? And the fake news called him a racist for doing that.

Meh - The China travel ban was a toothless nothing burger. 40,000 came here AFTER your beloved travel ban.

The so called ban was instituted after the virus was already here.

He put that very loose ban with 11 exceptions that allowed tens of thousands to still come here on January 31st.

The virus was already here by then and he knew it. The first case in America was reported on January 20th. The WHO declared it a pandemic on January 30th.

This so called ban on China was no ban at all and it was instituted after the virus was here. Which was too late. It should have been put in place when the virus was first reported. Without any exemptions that allows even one person in much less 40 thousand to still enter the nation.

The more people they test, the more they find who had it but did not get sick.

When the data is all in, it will not be any deadlier than the regular flu, and probably not as deadly.

And for this we wrecked the economy. Mission accomplished by the Chicoms, the Demos, and the fake news media.

The death of my favorite aunt from the virus is a nothing burger?

Over 54 thousand people dead is a nothing burger?

Spreading the virus throughout our meat packing plants causing shutdowns, animals to be killed, not used for food, causing the price of food to skyrocket is a nothing burger to you?

Putting the lives of millions of people in jeopardy is a nothing burger?

Trying to save our economy from totally collapsing is a nothing burger?

You can't see from the essential businesses having high numbers of infected and die is a big problem? You want every business sector to face what the meat packing businesses and hospitals are facing?

Wow.

People matter. You may want to spit on all the dead and those who are fighting to save lives and our nation but I won't.

Why is life so worthless to you?

We'll hit 60,000 by the end of this week. And when this beotch comes back around in the fall with a vengeance that will double if the Dithering Dotard continues to mock testing and the need to hire two to three hundred thousand contact tracers.

Btw, we're currently at a .056 fatality rate. That makes C-19 56 times dealer than the flu.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
56,139 Deaths divided by 995,288 Cases times 100 =5.6%
56,139 Deaths divided by 331,002,651 US population times 100 equals population of the United States affected = 0.0169%
The Big Picture equals a nothing burger

Yep, when he was telling America - DON'T WORRY 'BOUT NOTHING! Everythting is under control, we shut it down, it's just a few people who are getting better already! He was preventing outbreak.
And how many more virus cases do you think we would have had if our President didn't immediately stop the flights from China? And the fake news called him a racist for doing that.

Meh - The China travel ban was a toothless nothing burger. 40,000 came here AFTER your beloved travel ban.

He put that very loose ban with 11 exceptions that allowed tens of thousands to still come here on January 31st.

The virus was already here by then and he knew it. The first case in America was reported on January 20th. The WHO declared it a pandemic on January 30th.

This so called ban on China was no ban at all and it was instituted after the virus was here. Which was too late. It should have been put in place when the virus was first reported. Without any exemptions that allows even one person in much less 40 thousand to still enter the nation.
WOW it doesn't matter what Trump does you will say it was wrong.. His response started on January 17th and that wasn't soon enough even though Biden and the whole democrat lot was crying he was Racist and Xenaphobic,,, Fuck you and the horse you road in on. You cant have it both ways but your stupid enough to try..

Remember that 100k-240k prediction and the wingnuts all thought it was bullshit? I think we're headed there. Currently at 56k, we know the deaths come about 2-3 weeks after they are diagnosed.

Then we have to see what happens in the Summer, does it go away or reduce? Hopefully, probably to some extend but then we have to worry about Winter. I sure as hope we've stopped fumbling around with our testing issues but that requires a competent federal government and leadership.

Vaccine is iffy, lasting immunity is not proven. If you were sick the first time and if there is any lasting damage to your lungs, heart or kidneys what would a second go around look like?

I'm not sure the weather will make a difference.

Florida has summer temperatures in the winter, compared to the rest of the nation. That is it doesn't get cold there in the winter. Florida has more cases and more deaths of the virus than my state where the virus was reported to have started in January.

It's much colder here than in Florida yet they have more than twice the number of cases with almost twice the number of deaths.

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 11.09.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 11.09.13 AM.png

Remember that 100k-240k prediction and the wingnuts all thought it was bullshit? I think we're headed there. Currently at 56k, we know the deaths come about 2-3 weeks after they are diagnosed.

Then we have to see what happens in the Summer, does it go away or reduce? Hopefully, probably to some extend but then we have to worry about Winter. I sure as hope we've stopped fumbling around with our testing issues but that requires a competent federal government and leadership.

Vaccine is iffy, lasting immunity is not proven. If you were sick the first time and if there is any lasting damage to your lungs, heart or kidneys what would a second go around look like?

Florida has summer temperatures in the winter, compared to the rest of the nation. That is it doesn't get cold there in the winter. Florida has more cases and more deaths of the virus than my state where the virus was reported to have started in January.

It's much colder here than in Florida yet they have more than twice the number of cases with almost twice the number of deaths.

View attachment 328822View attachment 328823

Yeah, I think the rate of transmission may go down but that's only a guess.

I find it interesting that those critical of Trumps actions refuse to list exactly what Trump should have done and on what dates.
Just list what he should have done and when.
President Trump was ahead of this way back in January when he stopped flights from China. Meanwhile the Demos were calling him a racist for doing it and Pelosi was telling everybody to come to Chinatown.

If he stopped those flights in January how did all the 40,000 some people get back into the U.S. from China in February?

Easy.

trump lied. Again. Like he always does. Anyone who believes one word from his mouth deserves the mess they accept that follows.

He issued the so called ban January 31st. So all of January people were freely coming from and going to China.

He put so many exemptions, 11 in all, which basically drove a Mac truck through the ban, that it allowed those 40 thousand to come here.

and half the tourist (snow birds) that come to Florida in the winter to enjoy the warm weather are from New York and New Jersey

Trump shut down the economy.

I thought only the governors could make that decision. Please make up your mind. You guys complained that he didn't take it seriously in the beginning; now you're complaining he took it seriously and shut the country down. You guys complained he should have shut the country down earlier, now when discussions are had about reopening you say he doesn't have the authority to open or shutdown; only the governors do.

Aren't you people dizzy yet?
you
They are following the trump guidelines obviously. Haven’t you seen him on tv every day. He disagrees with Georgia opening up early.

He disagreed with opening tattoo parlors, nail salons and bowling alleys. Why must you lie to backup your position?

Yep, and then prior to heading out to play golf and rally with the MAGA-hatters during a large chunk of February (The Lost Month) he said it was 15 people - which pretty soon would be one or two and then it would magically disappear.

trump-on-coronavirus-01f215c2c7.jpg

and half the tourist (snow birds) that come to Florida in the winter to enjoy the warm weather are from New York and New Jersey

I think Florida is going to see a light dip in it's tourism.

When the data is all in, it will not be any deadlier than the regular flu, and probably not as deadly.

And for this we wrecked the economy. Mission accomplished by the Chicoms, the Demos, and the fake news media.

Spreading the virus throughout our meat packing plants causing shutdowns, animals to be killed, not used for food, causing the price of food to skyrocket is a nothing burger to you?

You can't see from the essential businesses having high numbers of infected and die is a big problem? You want every business sector to face what the meat packing businesses and hospitals are facing?

Wow.

People matter. You may want to spit on all the dead and those who are fighting to save lives and our nation but I won't.

We'll hit 60,000 by the end of this week. And when this beotch comes back around in the fall with a vengeance that will double if the Dithering Dotard continues to mock testing and the need to hire two to three hundred thousand contact tracers.

Btw, we're currently at a .056 fatality rate. That makes C-19 56 times dealer than the flu.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
56,139 Deaths divided by 331,002,651 US population times 100 equals population of the United States affected = 0.0169%
5.6% death rate is HORRENDOUS

If 5.6% of our population died....do the math

It ain't good jerk off

And for this we wrecked the economy. Mission accomplished by the Demos and the fake news media.
Trump shut down the economy. He’s been on tv every day. He has the team and all the guidelines on the whitehouse website. He’s also the President .
Trump did not shut down the economy

state and local authorities did

Based on the trump guidelines. Again he’s on tv every day promoting the shut down with his team.
Do you want trump to ignore fauci or follow his recomdations?
It would be the wrong thing no matter what.

He disagreed with opening tattoo parlors, nail salons and bowling alleys. Why must you lie to backup your position?
Captain Clorox has been talking out of both sides of his mouth from the beginning.

When the virus starts going wild in Georgia in a couple weeks...he can then say

"Told ya so"...

You gonna fall for it?

You betcha will

I find it interesting that those critical of Trumps actions refuse to list exactly what Trump should have done and on what dates.
Just list what he should have done and when.
President Trump was ahead of this way back in January when he stopped flights from China. Meanwhile the Demos were calling him a racist for doing it and Pelosi was telling everybody to come to Chinatown.
Aww, so Impeached Trump is incapable of doing his job because Democrats call him mean names.

I think Florida is going to see a light dip in it's tourism.

Many of the little places will go under. This shutdown is going to cascade in unimaginable ways.
The damage is already done, and it wasn't Trump that did it. It was the lying media and politicians.

Wow.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

It ain't good jerk off
hey idiot 5.6% is the mortality rate of the people infected with the wuhan flu.... 0.0168% is the mortality rate for the US population from the wuhan flu

Wow.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

It ain't good jerk off

Agree, if the rate of death remains at 5.6% then this would be a slaughter.

I kind of like how Desparate gets to use numbers that came to fruition due to social distancing and stay at home measures and then gets to pretend that the result of our effort was a waste because the numbers aren't higher.

Forum List

Back