It's looking more and more like the Wuhan Flu was a big nothing-burger.

The more people they test, the more they find who had it but did not get sick.

When the data is all in, it will not be any deadlier than the regular flu, and probably not as deadly.

And for this we wrecked the economy. Mission accomplished by the Chicoms, the Demos, and the fake news media.
WOW..

You people dont have clue how a virus works, especially one we have no acquired immunities to. Now, in your stupidity, you think this was no worse than the flu.

Don't drink any more Kookaid..

You would be singing a very different tune if Trump had done nothing, like Obama and Biden, and it had raged like wild fire across America and left 2.2 to 2.5 million dead.
prove that would have happened. i can show you countries that didn't shut down - what are their mortality rates? if you suddenly cite "other factors" then you damn well better be prepared for me to come back and look at "other factors" here too.

i am one of those not in favor of hiding out from the things that *could* harm us.
I suggest you look at the death rates in Italy, Spain, and France.. They are nearing 5% of the populace. If NY was allowed to burn as Italy did you would have had 5% of 45 million people dead just in NYC. Slowing the spread works!
boy i can do this "dislike" too, son.

and again - i can show you countries that didn't shut down and are fine.

gosh. they didn't shut down. they should all be dead if i follow you hype mongers.

When the data is all in, it will not be any deadlier than the regular flu, and probably not as deadly.

And for this we wrecked the economy. Mission accomplished by the Chicoms, the Demos, and the fake news media.
And for the people responsible it will not be soon forgotten
Neither will the 56000 who died (so far) from this “nothing burger”/hoax as your blob called it

I find it interesting that those critical of Trumps actions refuse to list exactly what Trump should have done and on what dates.
Just list what he should have done and when.
President Trump was ahead of this way back in January when he stopped flights from China. Meanwhile the Demos were calling him a racist for doing it and Pelosi was telling everybody to come to Chinatown.

If he stopped those flights in January how did all the 40,000 some people get back into the U.S. from China in February?

WOW..

You people dont have clue how a virus works, especially one we have no acquired immunities to. Now, in your stupidity, you think this was no worse than the flu.

You would be singing a very different tune if Trump had done nothing, like Obama and Biden, and it had raged like wild fire across America and left 2.2 to 2.5 million dead.
prove that would have happened. i can show you countries that didn't shut down - what are their mortality rates? if you suddenly cite "other factors" then you damn well better be prepared for me to come back and look at "other factors" here too.

i am one of those not in favor of hiding out from the things that *could* harm us.
I suggest you look at the death rates in Italy, Spain, and France.. They are nearing 5% of the populace. If NY was allowed to burn as Italy did you would have had 5% of 45 million people dead just in NYC. Slowing the spread works!

gosh. they didn't shut down. they should all be dead if i follow you hype mongers.
I suggest you look at population densities to make comparisons. Your missing a whole lot of information. Italy's density was about that of NYC and just as old or older..

I find it interesting that those critical of Trumps actions refuse to list exactly what Trump should have done and on what dates.
President Trump was ahead of this way back in January when he stopped flights from China. Meanwhile the Demos were calling him a racist for doing it and Pelosi was telling everybody to come to Chinatown.

If he stopped those flights in January how did all the 40,000 some people get back into the U.S. from China in February?
Because the Ds fought him on it.
Ever think about checking a news site on a daily basis?

Not forced every international flight through 13 airports where we didn’t have enough screeners to test the thousands of travelers who were not tested. As a result, Wayne County in Detroit (one of the airports) had more cases than a much larger city like Houston at one time (not one of the airports).

This talking point again?

Three days between announcement and closure for Americans and green card holders to return. Those who didn't make it traveled to Europe and then came here from places like Italy, Spain, and France who had not closed their inbound flights to them.

Your like some other idiots who think we should have shot everyone on sight... The stupidity!

Tell me again why BIDEN, Pelosie, Deblasio and Coumo were CALLING THE RESTRICTIONS RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC?

Tell the family's of those who have died that this virus is a nothing special flu.
Guess what people die every year from the common flu
55000 in less than 2 months doesn’t strike you as extreme in the US?

More like 4 months but no it doesn't sound extreme
Flu season deaths top 80,000 last year, CDC says

WOW..

I suggest you look at population densities to make comparisons. Your missing a whole lot of information. Italy's density was about that of NYC and just as old or older..
i provided an article for reference.

you're just talking shit.

Tell the family's of those who have died that this virus is a nothing special flu.

Scientists tell us that there are 52 weeks in a year, not 7

The first US death was on 2/6 and the bulk of the Vietnam War sized death talley was in 6 weeks starting in March , not early January. Try again please.

The first US death was on 2/6 and the bulk of the Vietnam War sized death talley was in 6 weeks starting in March , not early January. Try again please.
Talk to me when the year is over

Talk to me when the year is over

How many deaths does it require for a blob supporter to admit tens of thousands of deaths is not a nothing burger?

Attachments

• F1B58340-1537-4E2A-BC13-92741688986B.jpeg
    F1B58340-1537-4E2A-BC13-92741688986B.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 19
  • EF6ECEF7-CFD9-4B58-8598-A373C76A81AE.jpeg
    EF6ECEF7-CFD9-4B58-8598-A373C76A81AE.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 12

WOW..

Tell me, The number you cited was one year... The current number of deaths from COVID-19 in 11 weeks just topped 54,000 in the US alone.

Your the one talking shit as I have the numbers and data to prove it. I'm betting we top 100,000 deaths by December in the US alone. The world wide numbers will make a flu season look like a picnic.

And for this we wrecked the economy. Mission accomplished by the Demos and the fake news media.
Trump shut down the economy. He’s been on tv every day. He has the team and all the guidelines on the whitehouse website. He’s also the President .
Trump did not shut down the economy

state and local authorities did

Based on the trump guidelines. Again he’s on tv every day promoting the shut down with his team.
Do you want trump to ignore fauci or follow his recomdations?
dunno. can we listen to doctors in the ER who've seen and treated this since day 1 or do we trust someone who's not treated a single patient that i know of? today we're seeing videos from ER doctors who are saying the stay at home measures are going to start doing more harm than good in that we weaken our own immune systems.

so - this "follow the experts" advice doesn't mean shit when the "experts" are all over the map too. you follow your expert, i'll follow mine, now what?
You dunno?

its a simple question

do you want trump to accept fauci’s recommendations or not?

WOW..

Tell me, The number you cited was one year... The current number of deaths from COVID-19 in 11 weeks just topped 54,000 in the US alone.

Your the one talking shit as I have the numbers and data to prove it. I'm betting we top 100,000 deaths by December in the US alone. The world wide numbers will make a flu season look like a picnic.
Of course the padded death numbers they are trying their best to meet the dire predictions of Dr Doom and the Scarf Lady

Forum List

Back