It's Most Unlikely I Will Change My Diet

There is a reason we have canine teeth. I do my part here in Fl. I shoot and eat feral hogs.
I eat that what eats the tubers.
To high on the food chain for that. Rabbit food is for game animals.

Rooting around on the ground for tubers and beans sounds dreadfully pig-like.

Huge reduction in meat-eating ‘essential’ to avoid climate breakdown

Sounds like steak for dinner tonight.

steak-dinner.jpg

If I had the discipline I would be on a strictly plant based diet

Fuck that nonsense

Haha I hear ya man, but meat, as good as it tastes, especially processed meats, aren’t good for you. The number one cause of diabetes
Exercise>giving up your taste buds

I hear that too. I excerise 5 times a week and for the most part I eat clean, but in my family there’s a history of diabetes and I’m kind of a hypochondriac

Fuck that nonsense

Haha I hear ya man, but meat, as good as it tastes, especially processed meats, aren’t good for you. The number one cause of diabetes

I hear that too. I excerise 5 times a week and for the most part I eat clean, but in my family there’s a history of diabetes and I’m kind of a hypochondriac
The good news about diabetes is you can mostly eat what you like if you balance it with the proper medication. Not everyday mind you but you don't have to be a slave to your illness

Fuck that nonsense

bf8.jpg

Fuck that nonsense

If you have time, please watch this documentary. It just came out. I'm watching it right now, and I am stunned. What goes on in animal agriculture is even worse than I thought. Truly heartbreaking and evil, iyam. BTW, I ditched animal products two years ago, and it was the second best decision I ever made in my life. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

Fuck that nonsense

If you have time, please watch this documentary. It just came out. I'm watching it right now, and I am stunned. What goes on in animal agriculture is even worse than I thought. Truly heartbreaking and evil, iyam. BTW, I ditched animal products two years ago, and it was the second best decision I ever made in my life. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

Awe.... the emotional tugboat just showed up....

Fuck that nonsense

The good news about diabetes is you can mostly eat what you like if you balance it with the proper medication. Not everyday mind you but you don't have to be a slave to your illness

My grandpa had diabetes. He worked out and kept a healthy diet. He never had to take medication. Now my dad also has it. He never excercised and while he isn’t a terribly unhealthy eater. He indulges in sweets once in awhile. At first he was on metformin, and now he has to take insulin shots. Diabetes is a tough disease if not treated properly. All of your organs are under attack.

Fuck that nonsense

My grandpa had diabetes. He worked out and kept a healthy diet. He never had to take medication. Now my dad also has it. He never excercised and while he isn’t a terribly unhealthy eater. He indulges in sweets once in awhile. At first he was on metformin, and now he has to take insulin shots. Diabetes is a tough disease if not treated properly. All of your organs are under attack.
My step daughter has it. Well aware of the ordeal. She has a medically implanted pump tho.

I have a good friend who has been a vegan for decades. It gave him gout. He believes in his cause enough to put up with gout. As painful as it is.

Forum List

Back