It's Most Unlikely I Will Change My Diet

There is a reason we have canine teeth. I do my part here in Fl. I shoot and eat feral hogs.
I eat that what eats the tubers.
To high on the food chain for that. Rabbit food is for game animals.
Hogs aren't fit for human consumption. They do make great pets though

There is a reason we have canine teeth. I do my part here in Fl. I shoot and eat feral hogs.

Born with canine teeth so we could go to the supermarket to hunt for meat covered in plastic.
I prefer wild hog. Plenty of em around and not raised on antibiotics.
In our state, this was going around a few years back in wild population, and due to that stupid federal law, the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), the gourmet restaurants in several of the tourist destinations took to court and put out of business several of the smaller businesses and local food suppliers that were taking their business away by serving gourmet wild game options. I guess they assumed that the smaller restaurants and their gourmet chefs were too stupid to know how to cook it, and wouldn't be liable if the screwed up? :dunno:

It was criminal.

The left talks about fascism, but they don't really know or care what it looks like.

Blasphemy! We will just have to disagree on that one!

She's absolutely right. Pigs are super smart and social, just as smart as dogs, or smarter. In fact, some experiments have shown that pigs are smarter than human toddlers.

Check out his proud smile at the end of this clip:

Baby pigs are just like puppies.

43305299_1897147510354118_775512553529802752_n.jpg

If I had the discipline I would be on a strictly plant based diet
Fuck that nonsense

Haha I hear ya man, but meat, as good as it tastes, especially processed meats, aren’t good for you. The number one cause of diabetes
actually, no. The number one cause of diabetes is carbs. Meat does not affect your blood glucose.

That’s what they originally thought, but there’s been new evidence to suggest meats, in particular red meats and processed meats have more of an affect on causing the disease

Fuck that nonsense

Haha I hear ya man, but meat, as good as it tastes, especially processed meats, aren’t good for you. The number one cause of diabetes
actually, no. The number one cause of diabetes is carbs. Meat does not affect your blood glucose.

That’s what they originally thought, but there’s been new evidence to suggest meats, in particular red meats and processed meats have more of an affect on causing the disease
I've not read anything about protein acting as a form of blood glycogen except in the very rare cases of diabetic ketoacidosis.

There are reports that people who follow a keto diet have actually reversed diabetes because they keep their blood glucose at minimum levels.

Blasphemy! We will just have to disagree on that one!

She's absolutely right. Pigs are super smart and social, just as smart as dogs, or smarter. In fact, some experiments have shown that pigs are smarter than human toddlers.

Check out his proud smile at the end of this clip:

Baby pigs are just like puppies.

43305299_1897147510354118_775512553529802752_n.jpg

Mmmmmmm, bacon!

Fuck that nonsense

I've not read anything about protein acting as a form of blood glycogen except in the very rare cases of diabetic ketoacidosis.

There are reports that people who follow a keto diet have actually reversed diabetes because they keep their blood glucose at minimum levels.
glucose levels helps explain why Harvard researchers found that eating just one serving a day of processed meats(i.e. two slices of salami or a hot dog) was linked to a 20% increase in risk for diabetes.Jul 1, 2013

Fuck that nonsense

This is pretty informative. The key is to keep protein balanced to what your body needs and then convert your body to burning fat instead of glucose.
Low Carbohydrate Dieters: Beware of High Protein Intake | All Body Ecology Articles

Also, you MUST eat unprocessed meats. If you're looking to go keto, then you don't want lean cuts, but fatty cuts.

Last edited:
Fuck that nonsense

glucose levels helps explain why Harvard researchers found that eating just one serving a day of processed meats(i.e. two slices of salami or a hot dog) was linked to a 20% increase in risk for diabetes.Jul 1, 2013
Well, processed meats are an entirely different health issue given what they are processed with.

Well, processed meats are an entirely different health issue given what they are processed with.

But it’s not just processed meats, it’s also red meats as well. Watch the documentary what the health

Fuck that nonsense

The reason why Keto diet helps with diabetes is that people lose weight on it, but if you’re on a long term keto diate it can be unhealthy

Fuck that nonsense

The reason why Keto diet helps with diabetes is that people lose weight on it, but if you’re on a long term keto diate it can be unhealthy
Some make that claim, but there have been many who have lived years on that diet. Of the three macronutrients, there is only one that is not a requirment for life.

Carbs. There are no essential carbs. But protein and fats ARE essential.

I've dropped nearly 30 pounds since December by cutting carbs drastically. Not to a keto level cause....well, I like My beer too much. LOL

I do plan on starting next week and going to the end of the year on a low carb diet of 25g of carbs per day. I should be able to drop another 25 pounds by Jan 1st.

The good news about low carb high fat diet is that you can have steaks! LOL And Chicken, and Pork and Lamb (bleh) and many fat/protein sources.

Some make that claim, but there have been many who have lived years on that diet. Of the three macronutrients, there is only one that is not a requirment for life.

I've dropped nearly 30 pounds since December by cutting carbs drastically. Not to a keto level cause....well, I like My beer too much. LOL

I do plan on starting next week and going to the end of the year on a low carb diet of 25g of carbs per day. I should be able to drop another 25 pounds by Jan 1st.

Lol about the beer

Yeah well meat isn’t the only source of protein

Lol about the beer

No, its not. I plan on going with just chicken when I start and throw a steak in about three times a month. We'll see. I need to lose about 70 more pounds.

Lol about the beer

No, its not. I plan on going with just chicken when I start and throw a steak in about three times a month. We'll see. I need to lose about 70 more pounds.

Good luck with that, man

Forum List

Back