It's Mueller Time!

Now that the witch hunt formally failed the lib loons are conjuring up other spells they can attempt to cast after Trump leaves office. It’s the only speculation they can still emotionally cling to.
Except for those out of desperation and straining at gnats insisting on keeping the witch hunt alive.
Putin for president !!! Yay !!!
I suppose you intended that to make sense. Hint: to the majority of people still capable of independent thought, it doesn't.

Mueller's report clearly demonstrates that Russians are meddling and this is not a witch hunt.

I trust Mueller... you trust Trump. This will clearly not end well.

Mueller did not reach a determination that the President committed any crime. So what will he be indicted with?

Mueller purposely decided with his staff not to reach any determination of guilt... leaving that task to Congress. Unfortunately Billy Barr decided to reach a 'no-guilt' verdict after reading a 450 page document in 2 hours and misrepresenting Robert Mueller's report.
At least five detailed incidents of obstruction fully described in the Mueller report. The one involving Don McGahn is the most damning... (ie read the report).

... the Mueller report is only the tiny tip of the iceberg.
Tip of the iceberg?

Millions of documents, millions of dollars, an entire team of investigators over two years, thousands of indictments, 500 search warrants, and hundreds of witness interviews is just the tip? That is delusional.

Tip of the iceberg?
Millions of documents, millions of dollars, an entire team of investigators over two years, thousands of indictments, 500 search warrants, and hundreds of witness interviews is just the tip? That is delusional.

Trump is already toast with Mueller's report. It's just a question of time until it sinks in slower brains.

Mueller did not reach a determination that the President committed any crime. So what will he be indicted with?

Mueller purposely decided with his staff not to reach any determination of guilt... leaving that task to Congress. Unfortunately Billy Barr decided to reach a 'no-guilt' verdict after reading a 450 page document in 2 hours and misrepresenting Robert Mueller's report.
At least five detailed incidents of obstruction fully described in the Mueller report. The one involving Don McGahn is the most damning... (ie read the report).

... the Mueller report is only the tiny tip of the iceberg.

There is nothing, not even McGahn, that is the least bit alarming. At the very worst, every incident was an absolutely understandable and natural comment that ANYBODY would have made when being accused and investigated non stop of criminal acts that the person knew he/she was innocent of committing. Mueller and his staff did not reach any determination of guilt as there was nothing to use to determine guilt. The last statement Mueller made on that issue: "As we say in the report, and as I said in the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”

Anybody with even a teensy part of a working brain knows that bunch of pit vipers destroying lives and leaving no stone unturned to find something to use to accuse the President knows that if he had committed ANY crime, they would have said so.

You stated that but for the OLC they would have charged/indicted him. I clearly showed how you are in error to say that. You keep ignoring the actual facts and keep pushing that Mueller discovered crimes the President committed. He didn't. I think the honorable thing would be to acknowledge that.

There is nothing, not even McGahn, that is the least bit alarming. At the very worst, every incident was an absolutely understandable and natural comment that ANYBODY would have made when being accused and investigated non stop of criminal acts that the person knew he/she was innocent of committing. Mueller and his staff did not reach any determination of guilt as there was nothing to use to determine guilt. The last statement Mueller made on that issue: "As we say in the report, and as I said in the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”
Anybody with even a teensy part of a working brain knows that bunch of pit vipers destroying lives and leaving no stone unturned to find something to use to accuse the President knows that if he had committed ANY crime, they would have said so.

WTF again... It's not 'we did not reach a determination'.... it's 'we decided not to reach a determination'....

You need to have a conversation with Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos, Alex van der Zwaan, Roger Stone... who else am I missing already in prison...

When your only 'get out of jail card' is an OLC opinion.... you're on the wrong side of history ;)

WTF again... It's not 'we did not reach a determination'.... it's 'we decided not to reach a determination'....

You need to have a conversation with Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos, Alex van der Zwaan, Roger Stone... who else am I missing already in prison...

When your only 'get out of jail card' is an OLC opinion.... you're on the wrong side of history ;)

They did not 'decide not to reach a determination.' They DID NOT REACH A DETERMINATION.

Mueller direct quote one week ago today: “As we say in the report, and as I said in the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”

It is a legal requirement that there be a crime in order to legally accuse, charge, indict any person. There is no crime identified in the Mueller Report or in any of the several other investigations with which to accuse, charge, or indict President Trump. I'm sorry that distresses you so much, but that is the pure truth of the matter.

You mean all the people that were charged with crimes that had nothing to do with collusion or obstruction?

How is that supposed to establish anything against the president?

They did not 'decide not to reach a determination.' They DID NOT REACH A DETERMINATION.
Mueller direct quote one week ago today: “As we say in the report, and as I said in the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”
It is a legal requirement that there be a crime in order to legally accuse, charge, indict any person. There is no crime identified in the Mueller Report or in any of the several other investigations with which to accuse, charge, or indict President Trump. I'm sorry that distresses you so much, but that is the pure truth of the matter.

WTF... again ?

Mueller clarifies comments on whether he could indict Trump

That statement was more in line with his report, and with his earlier opening statement to the Judiciary Committee, where he said, "Based on Justice Department policy and principles of fairness, we decided we would not make a determination as to whether the President committed a crime. That was our decision then and it remains our decision today."

... I give up... bunch of kids around here lol

WTF... again ?

Mueller clarifies comments on whether he could indict Trump

That statement was more in line with his report, and with his earlier opening statement to the Judiciary Committee, where he said, "Based on Justice Department policy and principles of fairness, we decided we would not make a determination as to whether the President committed a crime. That was our decision then and it remains our decision today."

... I give up... bunch of kids around here lol

The clarification in his opening remark of the afternoon is quite specific:

“As we say in the report, and as I said in the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”

And he explained the reason for not reaching a determination was because a sitting president can't be indicted.

And he explained the reason for not reaching a determination was because a sitting president can't be indicted.

I wish could type more slowly so maybe you could keep up. Mueller's first statement of the afternoon last Wednesday:

“I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said, and I quote, ‘you didn’t charge the president because of the OLC opinion.'”

“That is not the correct way to say it,” Mueller said.

“As we say in the report, and as I said in the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”​
Mueller Starts House Intel Hearing By Correcting Major Bombshell

And if you can't read, you can listen to him saying it:

I wish could type more slowly so maybe you could keep up. Mueller's first statement of the afternoon last Wednesday:

“I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said, and I quote, ‘you didn’t charge the president because of the OLC opinion.'”

“As we say in the report, and as I said in the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”​

It matters not at what speed you type it, you still won't understand it...

We first describe the considerations that guided our obstruction-of-justice investigation, and then provide an overview of this Volume:

First, a traditional prosecution or declination decision entails a binary determination to initiate or decline a prosecution, but we determined
not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that "the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions" in violation of "the constitutional separation of powers." Given the role of the Special Counsel as an attorney in the Department of Justice and the framework of the Special Counsel regulations , see 28 U.S.C. § 515; 28 C.F.R. § 600.7(a), this Office accepted OLC's legal conclusion for the purpose of exercising prosecutorial jurisdiction. And apart from OLC's constitutional view, we recognized that a federal criminal accusation against a sitting President would place burdens on the President's capacity to govern and potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct.

Last edited:
Snowflakes and desperate Trump-hating Dems like Nadler already know all of this...but its hard for them to let go after investing so much in this coup attempt / witch hunt over the last 3 years...

Which is ridiculous. Start had no problem recommending Bubba's actions for indictment.

Which is ridiculous. Start had no problem recommending Bubba's actions for indictment.
Nah, what's ridiculous is that you would even assert such an argument.

Try explaining how the OLC's opinion impacted Starr's investigation. Shit, I'll even spot you the link ...

What is the functional difference?

The fact is that they knew right from the get go that no matter what they found they were not going to make a determination of criminal activity by the president. The few words that you and faun keep going back and fourth on are rather silly.

The fact is that they knew right from the get go that no matter what they found they were not going to make a determination of criminal activity by the president. The few words that you and faun keep going back and fourth on are rather silly.

Because she insists they effectively indicted the President via innuendo in the Mueller Report, which I agree they did, but the fact is they did not identify any crime that the President or his campaign or his staff or his family committed re Russia and obstruction of investigation of a crime that was never committed. She says otherwise and insists that if it were not for the OLC that Mueller would have indicted him. Something he has now refuted on the record both in the joint statement with the A.G. and in his testimony last week.

And I disagree with you that Mueller had no intention of indicting the President. I think he and his pitbulls would have done so instantly if they had found any crime with which to charge him. As it was they did as much political damage to him as they could including delaying the report until after the 2018 election when they already knew there was no crime to report.

Last edited:
The OLC says nothing about not filing charges. Only that a President cannot be indicted (impeached) for other than treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.
... wtf...

Report doesn't exonerate Trump, could be charged after leaving office: Mueller

10:52 a.m. Mueller explains why he did not indict Trump

"And I'd like to ask you the reason, again, that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct," Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif., asked, referring to a Justice Department Office of Legal Counsel opinion that it was DOJ policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted.

"That is correct," Mueller said.

Indictment is within an investigation
Impeachment is a process started by Congress.

Apples and oranges.... should we add grapes ? lol
you missed the afternoon's correction to that exchange, it's ok your head was buried.

Robert Mueller provides 'correction' to testimony about not charging Trump

Because she insists they effectively indicted the President via the Mueller Report, which I agree they did, but the fact is they did not identify any crime that the President or his campaign or his staff or his family committed re Russia and obstruction of investigation of a crime that was never committed. She says otherwise and insists that if it were not for the OLC that Mueller would have indicted him. Something he has now refuted on the record both in the joint statement with the A.G. and in his testimony last week.

And I disagree with you that Mueller had no intention of indicting the President. I think he and his pitbulls would have done so instantly if they had found any crime with which to charge him. As it was they did as much political damage to him as they could.

Robert Mueller provides 'correction' to testimony about not charging Trump

Forum List

Back