It's Mueller Time!

So all the trump cult will try to spin the Mueller testimony as nothing. We will find out if voters want to vote for a felon in waiting in November 2020.

He is going to lose the states he needed to win. He is not King. He broke the law and he is sitting in the White House.

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

If Mr. Mueller "made a correction", it means he may have been lying. And if his motivation was his Hatred for our President, that makes it eligible as a Hate Crime.

An arrest should be made, Mr. Mueller should be sent to Solitary Confinement in the Hole until the trial. For his own protection.

Page 273:
The evidence shows that the President was focused on the Russia investigation's
implications for his presidency and, specifically, on dispelling any suggestion that he was under
investigation or had links to Russia. in early March, the President attempted to prevent Sessions's
recusal, even after being told that Sessions was following DOJ conflict-of-interest rules.
So he obstructed the investigation before it had even started?

You're an idiot.

The FBI investigation started in July of 2016, dope.
A innocent man saying he’s innocent isn’t obstruction

You meant an innocent man doesn't commit obstruction.

Some serious charges, I must say:

~ Clinton friend Yah Lin “Charlie” Trie pleaded guilty to charges of violating campaign finance rules in exchange for having pending indictments dropped against him in Washington and Arkansas.

~ According to news reports in 1997, Democratic donor Johnny Chung received a $150,000 transfer from the Bank of China three days before he handed then-First Lady Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff a $50,000 check.

~ Johnny Chung first met the Clintons in 1992. From 1994 to 1996, Chung visited the White House 49 times. Nearly half of those visits were authorized by the office of the First Lady. In one visit, Hillary met with Chung and his visiting delegation of Chinese businessmen from state-run companies.

~ Liu Chaoying was the daughter of General Liu Huaqing(1916-2011) who arranged to give businessman and ally of the Clintons, Johnny Chung, $300,000 which was then donated to the DNC. The DNC was later forced to return the money.

~ Then-Vice President Al Gore received political donations from Buddhist nuns who had taken a vow of poverty.

~ President Clinton admitted in 1997 that he invited major campaign donors to spend the night in the White House. The Clintons hosted 404 overnight guests.

~ During the investigation by the Department of Justice, about 120 people connected to “Chinagate” either fled the country or pleaded the Fifth Amendment to prevent testifying.

Page 273:
implications for his presidency and, specifically, on dispelling any suggestion that he was under
investigation or had links to Russia. in early March, the President attempted to prevent Sessions's
recusal, even after being told that Sessions was following DOJ conflict-of-interest rules.

You're an idiot.

According to you saying you are innocent is obstruction lol .. volume two is a joke.. bad witness leads to bad hearings this was a joke

upload_2019-7-24_15-46-42.jpeg

Page 273:

You're an idiot.

but the obstruction mentions in the Mueller report were for the Mueller investigation.

Really?
The firing of Comey was done during the Mueller investigation, dope?

Page 273:

You're an idiot.

According to you saying you are innocent is obstruction lol .. volume two is a joke.. bad witness leads to bad hearings this was a joke
According to Mueller, trying to fire him and end the investigation is obstruction.

Page 273:

You're an idiot.
What? You think he should wait until the investigation is well under way and THEN start wondering how to stop it? Oh my, Trump is way stupider than I thought.
You're also an imbecile. G5000 implies Trump obstructed the investigation before it even existed. That's a logical impossibility, shit for brains. You're so fucking stupid that you don't understand that even after I pointed it out.

The FBI investigation began in june of 2016, retard.
yep, but they didn't submit a report, mueller did and no where in it did he say trump commit obstruction before his investigation. it was only related to his investigation.

You are truly retarded, dude.

10 times Trump may have obstructed justice, according to Mueller

Page 273:

You're an idiot.

Point to where Trump says hes innocent.
10 times Trump may have obstructed justice, according to Mueller

Trey Gowdy: The one who learned the most today about the contents of the Mueller Report was Mueller.

LOL!

What if it was Chelsea Clinton that had a secret meeting with the Russians at Clinton Tower? The nuts would have wanted Hillary locked up again.
The Russian that was giving an exception to return to the US and met with Dems before that meeting? You mean that Russian?
You don't want to go there with me, depotoo, because that case--US v. Prevezon Holdings, stinks of corruption, and I am pretty damned sure Trump was involved in getting that case "settled" instead of taken to court.

It was a juicy Manhattan money laundering case involving a huge tax fraud scam by the Russian government. Yes, Attorney V was the lawyer for Prevezon which is why she was allowed back into the country. The whistle blower on the Russian tax fraud scheme had been thrown in prison by the Russians and beaten to death, which is why the US put sanctions on Russia called the Magnitsky Act (that was the whistle blower's name). Veselya-whatever-her- name-is was spending most of her time here lobbying to have that Magnitsky Act removed, although she was approaching it as an "adoption" issue because the sanctions somehow impacted adoptions. For some reason, those sanctions really bothered someone in Moscow and they sent Attorney V to do their dirty work for them.

Whatever happened in that meeting in June 2016 between that Russian tool and the Trump campaign led to the case being settled as soon as Trump had been put in the catbird seat and could get his puppets in place. It was only one week before the case was set to go to trial, and the US Attorney's office was loaded for bear. The US Attorney, Preet Bahara, had spent years collecting the ammunition against Prevezon and when Trump was inaugurated, he personally called Bahara, told him he was doing a great job and asked him to stay on. Two months later he fired him and a month after that, the Prevezon case was settled. The Russians were shocked that they were offered to settle at all, and not for such a low amount. They snapped it up.

I got a lot more where that came from if you want it. That case stinks to the high heavens. You want to let that sleeping dog lie if you have any regard for the Republicans or Trump.

Veselnitskaya is nothing but Putin's spy and she was indicted in January for obstruction of justice in the Prevezon case, as well. She was up to her neck in dirty dealings, and no doubt so was Trump.

Mueller is the stupid TDS afflicted Democrat's Great White Hope.

Unfortunately for the Democrats but fortunately for America he let them down once again.

If the Democrats weren't such dickheads and so sick in the mind with TDS and such idiots you could almost feel sorry for them.
I don't feel sorry for them.

They were warned not to go down this road after the failed COUP.

They just didn't care.

Mueller admitted that Trump could go to jail after he leaves office. That if not for the OLC Memo, he would have charged Trump, and he defended his team against charges of bias and corruption of bias and corruption.

The Republican Congressional team made speeches about the origins of the investigation, and relationships between Bruce Ohr and Velnetskaya, but failed utterly knowing that Mueller could not answer any questions about either matter because they're currently under investigation.

They deliberately tried to make it appear that Mueller was being evasive, and hiding something, knowing full well that Mueller could not and would not answer their questions because of legal ethics and ongoing investigations, but it would look bad on FOX News tonight anyway.

If Trump is so innocent, if Mueller is so corrupt, why has everyone around the President lied to and about the Investigation, and attempted to discredit the investigation, and to mislead the public about the results of the investigation.

My take-away is that Mueller and the dems and the DOJ/GOP have very different definitions of what constitutes the crime of "obstruction". No wonder voters don't give a fuck what about these hearings. Its the same bullshit we've heard for 3-years now.

I want the Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz reports and indictments of the deep state coup conspirators.

Forum List

Back