It's Mueller Time!

Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for... so get your beer and let's party!

What do you expect from the questioning and his answers? Anything new?

I watched part of Hannity tonight and he went over questions that would be very hard for him to answer.

Is he going to stick only to the parameters of the report?

I tried to watch Hannity but the unrestrained tirade went on and on and on and kept going on and on until I finally exercised my right of the remote and shut him to F up myself. Someone needs to put a bozo button control on that clown. Don't get me wrong, I'm a devoted conservative, even far right but sometimes that clown needs to be gagged, muzzled and caged.
Hannity would not have anything to say if the law was enforced.
People like you who do not care are the problem

Voters will know he is an unindicted co-conspirator to a felony when they vote in 2020.

Yup...it was based on a report Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, & FBI all KNEW was unreliable, debunked, un-substantiated....they approved the appointment / investigation based on lies / FISA Court abuses!

LOL...
It was based on Trump firing Comey, dope.
Trump's own action.
Trump had every legal right to fire Comey you dumbass.

Sure he did. His reasons just also happened to be obstruction of justice, dope.
you should learn the law, shame you're allowed to post such nonsense.
Hey Mr. Law Expert. I'm still waiting for your answer to this question. Should be easy for you.

Regarding obstruction of justice - Does everything reset to zero once we have an official investigation starting date? No prior actions or conversations by any of the subjects count at that point? Because there was no investigation yet? Clean slate as far as obstruction? And what law references this situation?

Come on. I answered your question. You scared?

Look how badly they're losing

Yup...it was based on a report Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, & FBI all KNEW was unreliable, debunked, un-substantiated....they approved the appointment / investigation based on lies / FISA Court abuses!

LOL...
Trump's own action.

Hey Mr. Law Expert. I'm still waiting for your answer to this question. Should be easy for you.

Regarding obstruction of justice - Does everything reset to zero once we have an official investigation starting date? No prior actions or conversations by any of the subjects count at that point? Because there was no investigation yet? Clean slate as far as obstruction? And what law references this situation?

well sure!

Page 273:
The evidence shows that the President was focused on the Russia investigation's
implications for his presidency and, specifically, on dispelling any suggestion that he was under
investigation or had links to Russia. in early March, the President attempted to prevent Sessions's
recusal, even after being told that Sessions was following DOJ conflict-of-interest rules.
So he obstructed the investigation before it had even started?

You're an idiot.

The FBI investigation started in July of 2016, dope.
A innocent man saying he’s innocent isn’t obstruction

That is not what the law says! I Obstructed the investigation. He lied and told people to lie for him.

He will be found guilty of Obstruction of Justice in 2021...

There is no evidence that Mr. Trump lied or told anyone to lie. Only the word of Convicted Snitch Michael Cohen- a man who was upset that he didn't get the AG job. Good luck with that. No one will believe a word he says

trump would be in jail with Cohen if he were not, so called, president....THAT IS A FACT!
Lol for what being great?

He was the master mind in the Cohen federal election violations. He made the order. He lied about it...then

HE REFUSED TO TESTIFY FOR MUELLER!
A little late, honey. There were not violations. And if there had been found to be, then every member of Congress that paid off anyone out of their US tax payer supplied slush fund, would also need to be indicted. But guess what? No violation was found. Day late, dollar short, once again.

Page 273:
implications for his presidency and, specifically, on dispelling any suggestion that he was under
investigation or had links to Russia. in early March, the President attempted to prevent Sessions's
recusal, even after being told that Sessions was following DOJ conflict-of-interest rules.

You're an idiot.

The FBI investigation started in July of 2016, dope.
but the obstruction mentions in the Mueller report were for the Mueller investigation.

LOL...
Trump's own action.

Look how badly they're losing
winning!!!

LOL...
Trump's own action.

jc is too damn dumb to be scared
and I'm happy that I'm smarter than you!

The GOP argument is "WHY DID YOU PUT THE TEN OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE INCIDENTS IF YOU DIDN'T INTEND TO CHARGE HIM?

Mueller intended that Congress would Impeach the Felon in Chief! Barr....the Tool....screwed the narrative.

Page 273:

You're an idiot.
What? You think he should wait until the investigation is well under way and THEN start wondering how to stop it? Oh my, Trump is way stupider than I thought.
You're also an imbecile. G5000 implies Trump obstructed the investigation before it even existed. That's a logical impossibility, shit for brains. You're so fucking stupid that you don't understand that even after I pointed it out.

The FBI investigation began in june of 2016, retard.

Hah! Schiff looks to be a beaten man. I wonder if he will persevere in playing Don Quixote.

So all the trump cult will try to spin the Mueller testimony as nothing. We will find out if voters want to vote for a felon in waiting in November 2020.

He is going to lose the states he needed to win. He is not King. He broke the law and he is sitting in the White House.

Stop acting like a Nazi.

If you think that is acting Nazi you're more lost than I originally thought

This is what happens when you get caught up in left loonism
Weatherman seems to think that anyone who voted for or supported Hillary Clinton should be FIRED from the investigation. Does anyone else see the fascism in that? Because I sure do.

You went from Nazi to Fascism....Do you not see what I am seeing?

Let me help you out, a Nazi would put a bullet in the back of your head and not blink while doing it

Stop repeating the garbage you've been instructed to repeat and use. You're better than that
Nazi's were fascists. Fascists insist everyone be on board with THEIR ideas only. Nazi's did that too. The fact that one might shoot you and the other might....not?....makes no difference whatever in using the terms.

Gee sounds like ANIFTA, no?

Think hard
No, it sounds like Weatherman's objection to having a Hillary supporter on the investigation team.

Funny Mueller seems to answer all democrats answers but can’t answer republicans lol

EVEN WHEN ITS IN HIS REPORT HA

Page 273:

You're an idiot.
What? You think he should wait until the investigation is well under way and THEN start wondering how to stop it? Oh my, Trump is way stupider than I thought.
You're also an imbecile. G5000 implies Trump obstructed the investigation before it even existed. That's a logical impossibility, shit for brains. You're so fucking stupid that you don't understand that even after I pointed it out.

The FBI investigation began in june of 2016, retard.
yep, but they didn't submit a report, mueller did and no where in it did he say trump commit obstruction before his investigation. it was only related to his investigation.

So all the trump cult will try to spin the Mueller testimony as nothing. We will find out if voters want to vote for a felon in waiting in November 2020.

He is going to lose the states he needed to win. He is not King. He broke the law and he is sitting in the White House.
Idiot, hasn't been proven he broke the law. This is why you idiots are known to be liars, liar.

Forum List

Back