It's Mueller Time!

If you think that is acting Nazi you're more lost than I originally thought

This is what happens when you get caught up in left loonism
Weatherman seems to think that anyone who voted for or supported Hillary Clinton should be FIRED from the investigation. Does anyone else see the fascism in that? Because I sure do.

You went from Nazi to Fascism....Do you not see what I am seeing?

Let me help you out, a Nazi would put a bullet in the back of your head and not blink while doing it

Stop repeating the garbage you've been instructed to repeat and use. You're better than that
Nazi's were fascists. Fascists insist everyone be on board with THEIR ideas only. Nazi's did that too. The fact that one might shoot you and the other might....not?....makes no difference whatever in using the terms.

Sooooo, that sounds like almost every Democrat out there.

And it fits your heroes, antifart to a "T"

The reasons for appointing a SC were given at the time of his appointment, dope.
Yup...it was based on a report Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, & FBI all KNEW was unreliable, debunked, un-substantiated....they approved the appointment / investigation based on lies / FISA Court abuses!

LOL...
It was based on Trump firing Comey, dope.
Trump's own action.
Trump had every legal right to fire Comey you dumbass.

Sure he did. His reasons just also happened to be obstruction of justice, dope.
you should learn the law, shame you're allowed to post such nonsense.
Hey Mr. Law Expert. I'm still waiting for your answer to this question. Should be easy for you.

Regarding obstruction of justice - Does everything reset to zero once we have an official investigation starting date? No prior actions or conversations by any of the subjects count at that point? Because there was no investigation yet? Clean slate as far as obstruction? And what law references this situation?

Come on. I answered your question. You scared?

Page 273:
The evidence shows that the President was focused on the Russia investigation's
implications for his presidency and, specifically, on dispelling any suggestion that he was under
investigation or had links to Russia. in early March, the President attempted to prevent Sessions's
recusal, even after being told that Sessions was following DOJ conflict-of-interest rules.
So he obstructed the investigation before it had even started?

You're an idiot.

The FBI investigation started in July of 2016, dope.

Yup...it was based on a report Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, & FBI all KNEW was unreliable, debunked, un-substantiated....they approved the appointment / investigation based on lies / FISA Court abuses!

LOL...
It was based on Trump firing Comey, dope.
Trump's own action.
Trump had every legal right to fire Comey you dumbass.

Sure he did. His reasons just also happened to be obstruction of justice, dope.
you should learn the law, shame you're allowed to post such nonsense.
Hey Mr. Law Expert. I'm still waiting for your answer to this question. Should be easy for you.

Regarding obstruction of justice - Does everything reset to zero once we have an official investigation starting date? No prior actions or conversations by any of the subjects count at that point? Because there was no investigation yet? Clean slate as far as obstruction? And what law references this situation?

Come on. I answered your question. You scared?

jc is too damn dumb to be scared

Mueller appears to have taken something to calm himself. Don’t think it’s my imagination. Don’t see anymore hand shaking or as many nervous gestures.

trump would be in jail with Cohen if he were not, so called, president....THAT IS A FACT!

trump would be in jail with Cohen if he were not, so called, president....THAT IS A FACT!
Normal+massive+bitter+butterfly_b759e2_7006814.jpg

Page 273:
implications for his presidency and, specifically, on dispelling any suggestion that he was under
investigation or had links to Russia. in early March, the President attempted to prevent Sessions's
recusal, even after being told that Sessions was following DOJ conflict-of-interest rules.

You're an idiot.

A innocent man saying he’s innocent isn’t obstruction

K so again, we are a year and a handful of months away from an election and THIS doddering incoherent mess is what the Democrats have to show for it.

Deep down, even if they are not admitting it, they know this. Oh. They know it.

No, the only fact is you are a loon. So far there has been zero evidence presented of any trump wrongdoing.

Mewler though, he and comey are in deep shit.

Page 273:

You're an idiot.

A innocent man saying he’s innocent isn’t obstruction

That is not what the law says! I Obstructed the investigation. He lied and told people to lie for him.

He will be found guilty of Obstruction of Justice in 2021...

Lol for what being great?

He was the master mind in the Cohen federal election violations. He made the order. He lied about it...then

HE REFUSED TO TESTIFY FOR MUELLER!

Actually, President Trump answered the written interrogatories that Mr Mueller made.

And Cohen is a con, doing hard time for his lying ways.

I wouldn't take anything he says at face value.

Forum List

Back