It's Mueller Time!

If you think that is acting Nazi you're more lost than I originally thought

This is what happens when you get caught up in left loonism
Weatherman seems to think that anyone who voted for or supported Hillary Clinton should be FIRED from the investigation. Does anyone else see the fascism in that? Because I sure do.

You went from Nazi to Fascism....Do you not see what I am seeing?

Let me help you out, a Nazi would put a bullet in the back of your head and not blink while doing it

Stop repeating the garbage you've been instructed to repeat and use. You're better than that
Nazi's were fascists. Fascists insist everyone be on board with THEIR ideas only. Nazi's did that too. The fact that one might shoot you and the other might....not?....makes no difference whatever in using the terms.

Page 273:
The evidence shows that the President was focused on the Russia investigation's
implications for his presidency and, specifically, on dispelling any suggestion that he was under
investigation or had links to Russia. in early March, the President attempted to prevent Sessions's
recusal, even after being told that Sessions was following DOJ conflict-of-interest rules.
So he obstructed the investigation before it had even started?

You're an idiot.
What? You think he should wait until the investigation is well under way and THEN start wondering how to stop it? Oh my, Trump is way stupider than I thought.
You're also an imbecile. G5000 implies Trump obstructed the investigation before it even existed. That's a logical impossibility, shit for brains. You're so fucking stupid that you don't understand that even after I pointed it out.

Trump was so stupid he couldn't figure out investigations were on the way before they started? He was surprised? Bless his dotard heart.

What are you 13 years old? Grow up.

Nothing ever pans out for the TDS afflicted Democrat Moon Bats, does it?

Time again they put their hopes on something just to be disappointed. They ain't gonna get Trump. They should have known that by now after so many failed attempts.

'They' want his complete removal from the office and no other concessions. Until that happens, what would you have 'them' do?

Go fuck themselves sounds appropriate.

Weatherman seems to think that anyone who voted for or supported Hillary Clinton should be FIRED from the investigation. Does anyone else see the fascism in that? Because I sure do.

Let me help you out, a Nazi would put a bullet in the back of your head and not blink while doing it

Stop repeating the garbage you've been instructed to repeat and use. You're better than that
Nazi's were fascists. Fascists insist everyone be on board with THEIR ideas only. Nazi's did that too. The fact that one might shoot you and the other might....not?....makes no difference whatever in using the terms.
Fascists insist everyone be on board with THEIR ideas only.

We’ll file that under ‘Acts Of Democrats in 2019’

Gee sounds like ANIFTA, no?

Think hard

Nothing ever pans out for the TDS afflicted Democrat Moon Bats, does it?

Time again they put their hopes on something just to be disappointed. They ain't gonna get Trump. They should have known that by now after so many failed attempts.

'They' want his complete removal from the office and no other concessions. Until that happens, what would you have 'them' do?

Go fuck themselves sounds appropriate.

My, my. Cult45 seems so mean spirited.

naw, it's because I don't do your stupid nor am I your bitch.
YOU asked me a question. I answered you. DOTARD!
I see no way that post answers my question of how to obstruct that that doesn't exist. oh well, fool you are.
It's not that hard, really. If you can't figure it out, that's on you.
but you can't explain how trump obstructed that that wasn't there.
Trump is guilty. Of SOMETHING!

naw, it's because I don't do your stupid nor am I your bitch.
YOU asked me a question. I answered you. DOTARD!
I see no way that post answers my question of how to obstruct that that doesn't exist. oh well, fool you are.
It's not that hard, really. If you can't figure it out, that's on you.
but you can't explain how trump obstructed that that wasn't there.
Trump is guilty. Of SOMETHING!
not using Charmin

I learned something new. I did not know the Russians had organized any Trump rallies.

I wonder how many MAGAts attended those Ruskie organized rallies. Traitors.

What I'm hearing is that the two sides are coming in with their pre-packaged questions, but nobody is reacting to the distortions of the preceding questioner(s). Very disappointing.

I realize that they have a very limited amount of time, but in interview parlance, they are all being presented with huge softballs, but are ignoring them.

Big Point being IGNORED by the R's: There is NOTHING WRONG and NOTHING ILLEGAL and NOTHING UNETHICAL about receiving, accepting and using TRUTHFUL, VERIFIED, NON-PUBLISHED but NON-CLASSIFIED information from a foreigner about a political opponent, even if that information could be valuable in the political campaign.

Specifically, they are talking about the Russians providing "dirt" to Donald Jr. on HRC. Truthful information? Call it "dirt" or call it whatever you want. If it is actual, truthful, documented information, there is nothing wrong with it.

So in your obviously feeble mind there is nothing at all wrong with using the powers of the state to smear a political candidate for office including the highest office in the land. I know, let's let's just depispence with elections altogether and run a big media run popularity contest. Of course the only thing that matters is how popular the candidates can make themself appear regardless of their innate intelligence, overall ability or understanding of trite little things like the nation's economy, worldwide agendas of foreign powers to overcome our nation and taking it over etc. and concentrate instead on important things like fashion, good looks, likes on Facebook etc.

I learned something new. I did not know the Russians had organized any Trump rallies.

I wonder how many MAGAts attended those Ruskie organized rallies. Traitors.
giphy.gif

Nonsense. It was full of evidence. A sitting president cannot be indicted. He can however, be impeached with the same evidence.
A former president can certaily be indicted.
So why did The Special Counsel Investigating Bill Clinton cite 13 Crimes Bill Clinton Committed for which he could be indicted for and recommended he be indicted for them?

Mueller listed ZERO crimes that President Trump Committed.

You aren't playing here with a bunch of Ignorant Imbeciles who do not know the law or history, so your lies fall short, and are every much of a failure as is Mueller's testimony today.

You are either an imbecile or a pathological partisan liar.

I think both.

That means nothing.
When you call a Pathological Liar, a Liar, it's true, it means nothing to them. They don't even bat an eye. They just keep on with their lies and don't even miss a beat.

There is no reforming a Leftist Pathological Liar.

Starr was operating under a different statute, dope. He was creating a report for public release. Mueller was creating a report for the AG.

And being That Mueller thought his report would never be Public, then he had no Reason at all to NOT list The Crimes he thought Trump should be recommended for Indictment, like Starr listed the 13 crimes he recommended Clinton be indicted for.

But Mueller listed Zero. He recommended ZERO crimes to indict The President with.

Go back to ramming that Putin Bobblehead up your ass.

You may as well accomplish 1 thing today, because you are failing at everything else.

This went so bad for you today, Your Communist Party Leaders are cancelling their meetings today to discuss Mueller's bumbling testimony.

Throw in the towel already.

You'll get further working with the president the next 5 years than fighting him.

Mueller has explained his reasons multiple times, dope.

What I'm hearing is that the two sides are coming in with their pre-packaged questions, but nobody is reacting to the distortions of the preceding questioner(s). Very disappointing.

I realize that they have a very limited amount of time, but in interview parlance, they are all being presented with huge softballs, but are ignoring them.

Big Point being IGNORED by the R's: There is NOTHING WRONG and NOTHING ILLEGAL and NOTHING UNETHICAL about receiving, accepting and using TRUTHFUL, VERIFIED, NON-PUBLISHED but NON-CLASSIFIED information from a foreigner about a political opponent, even if that information could be valuable in the political campaign.

Specifically, they are talking about the Russians providing "dirt" to Donald Jr. on HRC. Truthful information? Call it "dirt" or call it whatever you want. If it is actual, truthful, documented information, there is nothing wrong with it.
Candidates are not allowed to accept anything of value from a foreign government. That is being extended to include not just money but information that would enhance the campaign. (Candidates DO pay for oppo research, don't they?) The emails prior to the meeting made it clear where the information was coming from--from Putin with love.
Even the Republicans admitted they would have run from that one as fast as they could go.

Wrong. Receiving information about someone isn’t a thing of value according to the law.
What Court just decided that?

So why did The Special Counsel Investigating Bill Clinton cite 13 Crimes Bill Clinton Committed for which he could be indicted for and recommended he be indicted for them?

Mueller listed ZERO crimes that President Trump Committed.

You aren't playing here with a bunch of Ignorant Imbeciles who do not know the law or history, so your lies fall short, and are every much of a failure as is Mueller's testimony today.

You are either an imbecile or a pathological partisan liar.

I think both.

That means nothing.
When you call a Pathological Liar, a Liar, it's true, it means nothing to them. They don't even bat an eye. They just keep on with their lies and don't even miss a beat.

There is no reforming a Leftist Pathological Liar.

Starr was operating under a different statute, dope. He was creating a report for public release. Mueller was creating a report for the AG.

And being That Mueller thought his report would never be Public, then he had no Reason at all to NOT list The Crimes he thought Trump should be recommended for Indictment, like Starr listed the 13 crimes he recommended Clinton be indicted for.

But Mueller listed Zero. He recommended ZERO crimes to indict The President with.

Go back to ramming that Putin Bobblehead up your ass.

You may as well accomplish 1 thing today, because you are failing at everything else.

This went so bad for you today, Your Communist Party Leaders are cancelling their meetings today to discuss Mueller's bumbling testimony.

Throw in the towel already.

You'll get further working with the president the next 5 years than fighting him.

Mueller has explained his reasons multiple times, dope.
not once, won't mention that dossier he had put in the report. so you're grossly mistaken. thanks.

Forum List

Back