It's Mueller Time!

What I'm hearing is that the two sides are coming in with their pre-packaged questions, but nobody is reacting to the distortions of the preceding questioner(s). Very disappointing.

I realize that they have a very limited amount of time, but in interview parlance, they are all being presented with huge softballs, but are ignoring them.

Big Point being IGNORED by the R's: There is NOTHING WRONG and NOTHING ILLEGAL and NOTHING UNETHICAL about receiving, accepting and using TRUTHFUL, VERIFIED, NON-PUBLISHED but NON-CLASSIFIED information from a foreigner about a political opponent, even if that information could be valuable in the political campaign.

Specifically, they are talking about the Russians providing "dirt" to Donald Jr. on HRC. Truthful information? Call it "dirt" or call it whatever you want. If it is actual, truthful, documented information, there is nothing wrong with it.
Candidates are not allowed to accept anything of value from a foreign government. That is being extended to include not just money but information that would enhance the campaign. (Candidates DO pay for oppo research, don't they?) The emails prior to the meeting made it clear where the information was coming from--from Putin with love.
Even the Republicans admitted they would have run from that one as fast as they could go.

Sure I would have run from that one too.

But not because it was wrong, but because it would be used as a political football.

Which it is.

That said, from what I've seen thus far, I didn't see that they paid for anything. Nor that they actually had a working relationship with the Russians.

Being open to something, and actually doing it, are two very different things. Just like I might be open to banning every left-wing view on this forum.... which I am open to.... but I still didn't do it.

Saying you could do X, is not the same as actually doing it.

Saying I would like to ban "OldLady" is not the same as actually banning "OldLady".

Actions are more important than words.

Yep! All that build-up from the MSM last night really hyped the crap out of it. Lol

How did that work out for ya? :auiqs.jpg:

My Theory: The Dems are desperate to keep the ROOSIAN Interference Narrative going in order to cover up the real interference by the GOOG-FB-DNC cabal.

So all the trump cult will try to spin the Mueller testimony as nothing. We will find out if voters want to vote for a felon in waiting in November 2020.

He is going to lose the states he needed to win. He is not King. He broke the law and he is sitting in the White House.

“I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning," Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”

That means nothing.
When you call a Pathological Liar, a Liar, it's true, it means nothing to them. They don't even bat an eye. They just keep on with their lies and don't even miss a beat.

There is no reforming a Leftist Pathological Liar.

Starr was operating under a different statute, dope. He was creating a report for public release. Mueller was creating a report for the AG.

And being That Mueller thought his report would never be Public, then he had no Reason at all to NOT list The Crimes he thought Trump should be recommended for Indictment, like Starr listed the 13 crimes he recommended Clinton be indicted for.

But Mueller listed Zero. He recommended ZERO crimes to indict The President with.

Go back to ramming that Putin Bobblehead up your ass.

You may as well accomplish 1 thing today, because you are failing at everything else.

This went so bad for you today, Your Communist Party Leaders are cancelling their meetings today to discuss Mueller's bumbling testimony.

Throw in the towel already.

You'll get further working with the president the next 5 years than fighting him.

Mueller has explained his reasons multiple times, dope.
not once, won't mention that dossier he had put in the report. so you're grossly mistaken. thanks.

I wasn't speaking of any dossier, dope.

So all the trump cult will try to spin the Mueller testimony as nothing. We will find out if voters want to vote for a felon in waiting in November 2020.

He is going to lose the states he needed to win. He is not King. He broke the law and he is sitting in the White House.
Why is Pelosi protecting Trump? What are you going to do about it?

My Theory: The Dems are desperate to keep the ROOSIAN Interference Narrative going in order to cover up the real interference by the GOOG-FB-DNC cabal.
Yes, those reports still will be coming out...

WTF?
No charge is required in any way to initiate an investigation.

The reasons for appointing a SC were given at the time of his appointment, dope.
Not True at all. There has to be Evidence of a Crime. The evidence of that crime or the suggestion of a High Crime or Misdemeanor being committed, must be cited to justify the appointment of a Special Counsel. That is the sole purpose of a Special Counsel.

Yet no alleged crime was cited. They simply went in search of a crime, which is very Russian Like, and is in conflict with the laws, statutes and policies outlining the creation and appointment of a special counsel.

The Soviet Union called and wants their Cold War back.

Obama answered that call, and it was Putin on the other line, running The Obama DOJ and FBI.

Shameful.

Some call that treason.

The Democrat Party just calls that a day at the office.
Not True at all. There has to be Evidence of a Crime.

Nope.
Yep, period!!! Dumbass libs.

What was the crime that precipitated years of Benghazi investigations, dope?
missing emails, server off government land.
And.......?
Then by your logic.....it was an illegal investigation as none of that was proven and there were no charges.

Yep! All that build-up from the MSM last night really hyped the crap out of it. Lol

How did that work out for ya? :auiqs.jpg:

For me? It's been a wonderful day. Nice to see Nadler and Schiff kicked square in the balls by someone they thought they controlled.

When does this crap show end....anyone know?
It’s now the age of you losing your job for telling a man to not follow a little girl into the ladies bathroom.
Who is letting little girls go to a public bathroom by themselves?

Only a dumbass idiot dotard would ever do that. People who actually have little girls NEVER let them go alone into a public bathroom. Gawd. Dumb. Ass.

And btw - women, you know the humans who actually USE the ladies room? We have seen cross dressers in women's rooms for years. Decades. If no woman has ever seen that, she just wasn't paying attention.

I loved when Mueller was asked about the GPS and he "acted" as if he had no clue about it.

Uhhh....wasn't that the whole reason for Mueller to investigate the "Russia Collusion" in the first place? I mean, GPS and the Steele Dossier was the anatomy of the investigation in the first place....right? :auiqs.jpg:

The reasons for appointing a SC were given at the time of his appointment, dope.
Yup...it was based on a report Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, & FBI all KNEW was unreliable, debunked, un-substantiated....they approved the appointment / investigation based on lies / FISA Court abuses!

LOL...
It was based on Trump firing Comey, dope.
Trump's own action.
Trump had every legal right to fire Comey you dumbass.

Sure he did. His reasons just also happened to be obstruction of justice, dope.
you should learn the law, shame you're allowed to post such nonsense.

LOL...
My knowledge of the law is in alignment with reality. Yours is at odds.

What I'm hearing is that the two sides are coming in with their pre-packaged questions, but nobody is reacting to the distortions of the preceding questioner(s). Very disappointing.

I realize that they have a very limited amount of time, but in interview parlance, they are all being presented with huge softballs, but are ignoring them.

Big Point being IGNORED by the R's: There is NOTHING WRONG and NOTHING ILLEGAL and NOTHING UNETHICAL about receiving, accepting and using TRUTHFUL, VERIFIED, NON-PUBLISHED but NON-CLASSIFIED information from a foreigner about a political opponent, even if that information could be valuable in the political campaign.

Specifically, they are talking about the Russians providing "dirt" to Donald Jr. on HRC. Truthful information? Call it "dirt" or call it whatever you want. If it is actual, truthful, documented information, there is nothing wrong with it.
Candidates are not allowed to accept anything of value from a foreign government. That is being extended to include not just money but information that would enhance the campaign. (Candidates DO pay for oppo research, don't they?) The emails prior to the meeting made it clear where the information was coming from--from Putin with love.
Even the Republicans admitted they would have run from that one as fast as they could go.
Candidates are not allowed to accept anything of value from a foreign government.

Lest We Forget Chinagate, The Most Serious Scandal in US History - www.independentsentinel.com

Mueller:

upload_2019-7-24_15-39-24.jpeg

Forum List

Back