It's Mueller Time!

Cannot obstruct if there is not a crime.
Actually that's incorrect.

What are you obstructing if you’re not guilty?
Justice. The investigation.

BTW, obstructing an investigation can be considered a tacit admission of guilt.
Yes, a fact finder could infer that a defendant taking steps to obstruct an investigation did so because the defendant was guilt -- OF THE UNDERLYING CRIME.

If, however, there is no underlying crime, that is also probative as to whether the defendant, acting to end the investigation, had corrupt intent. It really make the case for LACK of corrupt intent when ending a wasteful investigation into NON-crimes is your job---like the President.

126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

How much more do you need?

2 yrs
$25mil
No conspiracy no obstruction
How much more do you need?
Even CNN says the Republicans won

When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

That certainly sounds like a determination.
Well....

We did not reach a determination...

We did not reach a conclusion...

We did not conclude...

That kind of sounds like a distinction without difference, no?
Nope. In today's correction he said his team did not form a determination about criminality while in his report he stated that they found no criminality.
When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

You gotta post the whole quote kid:

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Mueller didn't lie to congress, but you sure as hell just tried to lie to us.
And in light of my response to Bootney above how is your whining relevant?
Because it's the truth, and what you are spouting is fake news. The report did not say they found no criminality.

They said there was not enough to prosecute. No conspiracy and no obstruction.

Mueller has been lying for 2 years
Trump has been lying to you decades.

Why do you care?

What was Trump lying to me about 30 years ago? A failing marriage? That he couldn't complete the ice rink in Central Park that the city was stalled on though he actually did? I care! I care! Tell me all the lies from 1989!

Hilarious watching the brainwashed rightwing cultists defend a criminal who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

B511825C-02A3-419B-AA38-2C40E8885195.jpeg

Hilarious watching the brainwashed rightwing cultists defend a criminal who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Da, Comrade.
Off to Gulag for moose and squirrel!
Yes, enjoy your stay. Watch out... I heard some of the beds have piss on them. Of course, if trump tells you it's the new trunp brand of champagne, you'll drink it.

Da, Comrade.
Yes, enjoy your stay. Watch out... I heard some of the beds have piss on them. Of course, if trump tells you it's the new trunp brand of champagne, you'll drink it.
I drink your tears of despair like a fine wine.

You gotta post the whole quote kid:

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Mueller didn't lie to congress, but you sure as hell just tried to lie to us.

I'm curious, Crepitus. Can you watch Mueller's testimony and tell me that was the performance of an "honest" man? Claiming he didn't investigate Steele and Simpson's involvement in the Trump Tower meeting because it wasn't part of his job? How could it NOT be? He investigated the Trump Tower meeting! Why would THAT be something worthy of a thorough investigation but Glenn Simpson's meetings with the Russian lawyer the day before the meeting and the day after the meeting NOT be worthy of an investigation?
He was avoiding playing into the silly republican conspiracy theories. That's all.

Da, Comrade.
Haha, no, you're just a frustrated, angry old man.

Da, Comrade.
Haha, no, you're just a frustrated, angry old man.
:banana:

Forum List

Back