It's Mueller Time!

Cannot obstruct if there is not a crime.
Actually that's incorrect.

Sooo... Trump opposed an investigation into a matter that:
  1. Was begun 6-months before he was even president while Obama was in office in which Obama himself did absolutely nothing to stop Russian meddling.
  2. When asked how many votes were actually changed by the meddling, Mueller replied that he had no comment.
  3. Knowing that Mueller was prejudiced against him with a team of lawyers who were Hillary Supporters and heavy democratic donors, some of which vowed never to allow Trump to be president, fought tooth and nail to resist the investigation that having gone forward regardless, found no evidence he conspired with Russians anyway.
  4. Had Trump sat with his feet up on a desk somewhere and done nothing to oppose Mueller, still would have found no evidence he conspired with Russian meddling.
  5. Had Trump succeeded in disposing Mueller, another investigator would have simply been put in his place with exactly the same outcome: innocent.
  6. Having been found not guilty of conspiracy with Russia, the sole aim of Democrats is to still prosecute him anyway for opposing a public lynching in which the only thing he is really found likely guilty of is opposing the public lynching of which he was innocent of the core charges in the first place?
CRIME OF THE CENTURY!
Your ridiculous list of conservative talking points notwithstanding, yes.

upload_2019-7-24_21-38-46.jpeg

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

Haha! This is funny and soon to be a classic!

What are you obstructing if you’re not guilty?
Justice. The investigation.

BTW, obstructing an investigation can be considered a tacit admission of guilt.
Yes, a fact finder could infer that a defendant taking steps to obstruct an investigation did so because the defendant was guilt -- OF THE UNDERLYING CRIME.

If, however, there is no underlying crime, that is also probative as to whether the defendant, acting to end the investigation, had corrupt intent. It really make the case for LACK of corrupt intent when ending a wasteful investigation into NON-crimes is your job---like the President.

126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

How much more do you need?
Democrats Voted NO to impeach Trump, what are YOU going to do about it?
Nothing to be done as long as the Senate is packed with McConnell's meatpuppets.

Why?

This here boy is a real wet one. I haven't a clue how he reached so lofty a position.

Where is Nurse Ratched when she would be useful?

Schiff: Mueller investigation showed Trump's 'disloyalty to country'
Haha, schiff really embarrassed poor trumpy today. Naturally. He is an educated, articulate man who unserstands the law and the constitution. Trump is pretty much the opposite of that.

Schiff is one of the dumbest motherfuckers stalking the planet.

Yes, a fact finder could infer that a defendant taking steps to obstruct an investigation did so because the defendant was guilt -- OF THE UNDERLYING CRIME.

If, however, there is no underlying crime, that is also probative as to whether the defendant, acting to end the investigation, had corrupt intent. It really make the case for LACK of corrupt intent when ending a wasteful investigation into NON-crimes is your job---like the President.

126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

2 yrs
$25mil
No conspiracy no obstruction
Even CNN says the Republicans won
You're a smart guy, why don't you read the report? That's not what it says.

When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

That certainly sounds like a determination.
Well....

We did not reach a determination...

We did not reach a conclusion...

We did not conclude...

That kind of sounds like a distinction without difference, no?
Nope. In today's correction he said his team did not form a determination about criminality while in his report he stated that they found no criminality.
When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

That certainly sounds like a determination.
You gotta post the whole quote kid:

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Mueller didn't lie to congress, but you sure as hell just tried to lie to us.
And in light of my response to Bootney above how is your whining relevant?
Because it's the truth, and what you are spouting is fake news. The report did not say they found no criminality.

They said there was not enough to prosecute. No conspiracy and no obstruction.
Against, why don't you read the report for yourself. Thats not what it says.

Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for... so get your beer and let's party!

What do you expect from the questioning and his answers? Anything new?

I watched part of Hannity tonight and he went over questions that would be very hard for him to answer.

Is he going to stick only to the parameters of the report?

Tards are going to Burn...….

Are we having fun or what?

lol ya got him now!!!!!! Number 5,236

That is right, GO GET HIM, DIMOCRATS!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
The problem with that is that if he was convicted in the Senate, he could be pardoned. I want him in prison. Better to wait for 2021 when he can be indicted.

So, let's review again:

- Trump committed the crime of obstruction

- Russia tried to help trump, and the trump campaign welcomed the help.

- the trump campaign did not inform the FBI of this illegal activity and lied to cover it up

just like Mueller was in no condition to testify, he was in no condition to be special counsel

the mueller report was their best shot. there's no counter report by Trump

this is a soviet style process we're going throw. Democrats have proven what clowns they are

Schiff is a liar. why the hell didn't he call Hillary, Lynch, Comey, Peter S, LISA, to testify?

where's Obama? where are any of these folks?

Schiff is an incompetent boob

Democrats Voted NO to impeach Trump, what are YOU going to do about it?
Nothing to be done as long as the Senate is packed with McConnell's meatpuppets.

Why?
Republicans looked much smarter than their counterparts. Sorry.

2 yrs
$25mil
No conspiracy no obstruction
Even CNN says the Republicans won
You're a smart guy, why don't you read the report? That's not what it says.

Except it does and after listening to Bob today, I am curious who actually wrote it. Embarrassing.

Forum List

Back