It's Mueller Time!

What a grease fire for the commies.

They are so incredibly stupid to invite this on themselves. I mean, the Grand Inquisitor was worse than even I imagined, he obviously never read the report and had NO CLUE what was in it.

The Stalinist piles of shit will never recover from this.

It did?

Says who? You? :laughing0301:
No you moron, not me. It was the basis for the spying the democrats took to the court. The fact your hero prosecutor didn't even know who the hell all out here know about the dossier and the people behind it is criminal. How the hell do you do an investigation without knowing how it started.
There was no court proceeding that precipitated the FBI investigation, dope.
Why would Mueller understand your dopey fairy tale?
Because he was the one in charge of running this so called investigation. So since there was no court proceeding before his 50 million dollar cluster fuck you think his complete lack of results mean what? He was the asshole you morons banked on getting to the bottom of this shit. As it turns out you were the turd in the mixer the entire time.
So since there was no court proceeding before his 50 million dollar cluster fuck you think

....that you're a moron for suggesting there was.
Geezus short bus. You're almost too dumb to be surfing the net. You're absolutely too stupid to be chiming in on anything of relevance.

Tell us some more about that court proceeding, dope. :laugh2:

You're a joke. Nothing came from this hearing to support your position. Nothing. You lost at every turn today and you still want to claim a win? Pathetic.
Denial isn't going to get you anywhere.
Your narrative is shot to hell, loser.

LMAO! No kidding, the prosecutor doesn't determine exhoneration? Holy shit cupcake it's almost like you just discovered the American system of law.

Tell Trump, dope. That's his line.

It;s actually the line of our entire legal system. You aren't real smart are you?

Exoneration, dope. Christ, you're dense.

You truly are dumb as fuck.

Here, this should help you though;

I wish I would have watched more of it. Mueller was like Mr Magoo.

How he even got a paycheck is beyond me.

Yes its a determination especially if u use the whole sentence instead of part of it

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

They were determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgement because of DOJ guidelines but there was enough evidence to support obstruction of Justice as listed in the report.

Congress can impeach and if that doesn't work out then its up to the people to make him a civilian where he can be prosecuted under the law

And the list of obstructive Trump acts would be.......

???

Beyond your abilities. Obviously.

10 times Trump may have obstructed justice, according to Mueller
upload_2019-7-24_21-10-3.png

Denial isn't going to get you anywhere.
Your narrative is shot to hell, loser.

LMAO! No kidding, the prosecutor doesn't determine exhoneration? Holy shit cupcake it's almost like you just discovered the American system of law.

It;s actually the line of our entire legal system. You aren't real smart are you?

Trump.
You meant Trump is truly dumb as fuck as it is his assertion that he is "Totally exonerated".

More like totally discredited.

No you moron, not me. It was the basis for the spying the democrats took to the court. The fact your hero prosecutor didn't even know who the hell all out here know about the dossier and the people behind it is criminal. How the hell do you do an investigation without knowing how it started.
There was no court proceeding that precipitated the FBI investigation, dope.
Why would Mueller understand your dopey fairy tale?
Because he was the one in charge of running this so called investigation. So since there was no court proceeding before his 50 million dollar cluster fuck you think his complete lack of results mean what? He was the asshole you morons banked on getting to the bottom of this shit. As it turns out you were the turd in the mixer the entire time.
So since there was no court proceeding before his 50 million dollar cluster fuck you think

....that you're a moron for suggesting there was.
Geezus short bus. You're almost too dumb to be surfing the net. You're absolutely too stupid to be chiming in on anything of relevance.

Tell us some more about that court proceeding, dope. :laugh2:
Democrats Voted no to impeach, what are YOU going to do about it?

Cannot obstruct if there is not a crime.
Actually that's incorrect.

Sooo... Trump opposed an investigation into a matter that:
  1. Was begun 6-months before he was even president while Obama was in office in which Obama himself did absolutely nothing to stop Russian meddling.
  2. When asked how many votes were actually changed by the meddling, Mueller replied that he had no comment.
  3. Knowing that Mueller was prejudiced against him with a team of lawyers who were Hillary Supporters and heavy democratic donors, some of which vowed never to allow Trump to be president, fought tooth and nail to resist the investigation that having gone forward regardless, found no evidence he conspired with Russians anyway.
  4. Had Trump sat with his feet up on a desk somewhere and done nothing to oppose Mueller, still would have found no evidence he conspired with Russian meddling.
  5. Had Trump succeeded in deposing Mueller, another investigator would have simply been put in his place with exactly the same outcome: innocent.
  6. Having been found not guilty of conspiracy with Russia, the sole aim of Democrats is to still prosecute him anyway for opposing a public lynching in which the only thing he is really found likely guilty of is opposing the public lynching of which he was innocent of the core charges in the first place?
CRIME OF THE CENTURY!

Last edited:

Trump.
You meant Trump is truly dumb as fuck as it is his assertion that he is "Totally exonerated".

Does it hurt to be that much of a fucking retard? :dunno:

Trump.

When the Left get routed, there’s Hutch at Little Bighorn yelling ‘we got ‘em where we want ‘em!’

What are you obstructing if you’re not guilty?
Justice. The investigation.

BTW, obstructing an investigation can be considered a tacit admission of guilt.
Yes, a fact finder could infer that a defendant taking steps to obstruct an investigation did so because the defendant was guilt -- OF THE UNDERLYING CRIME.

If, however, there is no underlying crime, that is also probative as to whether the defendant, acting to end the investigation, had corrupt intent. It really make the case for LACK of corrupt intent when ending a wasteful investigation into NON-crimes is your job---like the President.

126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

How much more do you need?

Yes, a fact finder could infer that a defendant taking steps to obstruct an investigation did so because the defendant was guilt -- OF THE UNDERLYING CRIME.

If, however, there is no underlying crime, that is also probative as to whether the defendant, acting to end the investigation, had corrupt intent. It really make the case for LACK of corrupt intent when ending a wasteful investigation into NON-crimes is your job---like the President.

TRUMPS REFUSAL TO PLEAD GUILTY IS PROOF HES GUILTY HA HA CHECKMAET TRUMPERS HILLARY 2016
Yeah.... That's not what he said.

126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

How much more do you need?
Democrats Voted NO to impeach Trump, what are YOU going to do about it?

When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

That certainly sounds like a determination.
Well....

We did not reach a determination...

We did not reach a conclusion...

We did not conclude...

That kind of sounds like a distinction without difference, no?
Nope. In today's correction he said his team did not form a determination about criminality while in his report he stated that they found no criminality.
When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

That certainly sounds like a determination.
You gotta post the whole quote kid:

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Mueller didn't lie to congress, but you sure as hell just tried to lie to us.
And in light of my response to Bootney above how is your whining relevant?
Because it's the truth, and what you are spouting is fake news. The report did not say they found no criminality.

Forum List

Back