It's Mueller Time!

Wow...Mueller looked like he aged twenty years in the course of that testimony! What ever happened to the man that Democrats were SURE was going to take down Donald Trump? You know what Mueller reminded me of as I watched that? You know that TV series where pedophiles show up at a house expecting to have sex with a minor only to have a TV crew come out of the next room? THAT is what Mueller looked like! He looked like someone who wanted to be ANYWHERE other than sitting in that hearing room being asked questions about his investigation into Trump! He looked like someone who knew he'd done wrong...and had no excuse for doing what he did!
He looked to me like somebody who was ready to be admitted to a nursing home (aka "old folks home")

Something tells me he's just a figurehead, chosen for just his reputation (not including his Muslim Brotherhiod connections), and somebody else actually wrote that report. He didn't have a clue what was in it.

Seriously?

You're the one on the defensive, dope. Mueller just publicly validated everything I've said from the beginnning.
You're an absolute idiot for trying to keep this train wreck going. Nothing came from this today that was good for you. All it did was enforce how fucking stupid you unhinged idiots really are.

TAKE THE LOSS.

Mueller discredited your entire narrative established by Barr. You are reduced to attacking his appearance and demeanor rather than the substance of the report. The truth is now out there straight from Mueller.

You took a hit whether you recognize it yet or not.
What did Mueller say that discredited anyone?

I’ll wait for the quotes.

Derp...

Prosecutors never exonerate in America, Dufus.

In America we find people guilty of crimes, not guilty until innocent, Comrade.

No shit, dope. Exoneration is Trump's discredited line.

He did more than just lied to Congress.

He wasted 475 days investigating something that wasn't even worth investigating in the first place. As well, wasted money while doing so.

Where did it get him? NOWHERE.

Your Conspiracy was all contained
In The Fake Dirty Dossier you, Obama, Clinton, and The DNC paid for.

They created the conspiracy and today they had to eat it.

Humble Pie.

Suck it up buttercup. The President racked up another win. You dummies should have listened to the one or two moderates in your party.

Now Swallow your bitter pill you mindless drone.

"The dossier" has nothing to do with any of this, dope.

Trump committed obstruction on his own.
It started this entire thing you fucktard.

It did?

Says who? You? :laughing0301:
No you moron, not me. It was the basis for the spying the democrats took to the court. The fact your hero prosecutor didn't even know who the hell all out here know about the dossier and the people behind it is criminal. How the hell do you do an investigation without knowing how it started.
There was no court proceeding that precipitated the FBI investigation, dope.
Why would Mueller understand your dopey fairy tale?
Because he was the one in charge of running this so called investigation. So since there was no court proceeding before his 50 million dollar cluster fuck you think his complete lack of results mean what? He was the asshole you morons banked on getting to the bottom of this shit. As it turns out you were the turd in the mixer the entire time.

FF76E5BD-FFB9-42B6-AF8A-F7893CDC7CF0.jpeg
There was no obstruction.
There was no collusion.
There was no Russian interference in the election.

Lots of obstruction but you know that and are you on crack or are you tramp posing as lennypartiv.

anyway you are lying right now.
You can’t obstruct a Crime you didn’t do

You sure can. Happens all the time.
Sure sure

You're an absolute idiot for trying to keep this train wreck going. Nothing came from this today that was good for you. All it did was enforce how fucking stupid you unhinged idiots really are.

TAKE THE LOSS.

Mueller discredited your entire narrative established by Barr. You are reduced to attacking his appearance and demeanor rather than the substance of the report. The truth is now out there straight from Mueller.

You're a joke. Nothing came from this hearing to support your position. Nothing. You lost at every turn today and you still want to claim a win? Pathetic.
Denial isn't going to get you anywhere.
Your narrative is shot to hell, loser.

LMAO! No kidding, the prosecutor doesn't determine exhoneration? Holy shit cupcake it's almost like you just discovered the American system of law.

Tell Trump, dope. That's his line.

It;s actually the line of our entire legal system. You aren't real smart are you?

"The dossier" has nothing to do with any of this, dope.

Trump committed obstruction on his own.
It started this entire thing you fucktard.

It did?

Says who? You? :laughing0301:
No you moron, not me. It was the basis for the spying the democrats took to the court. The fact your hero prosecutor didn't even know who the hell all out here know about the dossier and the people behind it is criminal. How the hell do you do an investigation without knowing how it started.
There was no court proceeding that precipitated the FBI investigation, dope.
Why would Mueller understand your dopey fairy tale?
Because he was the one in charge of running this so called investigation. So since there was no court proceeding before his 50 million dollar cluster fuck you think his complete lack of results mean what? He was the asshole you morons banked on getting to the bottom of this shit. As it turns out you were the turd in the mixer the entire time.
So since there was no court proceeding before his 50 million dollar cluster fuck you think

....that you're a moron for suggesting there was.

He did more than just lied to Congress. He wasted 475 days investigating something that wasn't even worth investigating in the first place. As well, wasted money while doing so.

Where did it get him? NOWHERE.
674 days and it got us nowhere because it was a fraud from the start ... kinda like the Kavanaugh circus but way more expensive.

TAKE THE LOSS.

Derp...

Prosecutors never exonerate in America, Dufus.

In America we find people guilty of crimes, not guilty until innocent, Comrade.

No shit, dope. Exoneration is Trump's discredited line.

Holy shit you moron. NOBODY is exonerated because they start with the level of innocent until proven not guilty. You're exonerated from day one or until the prosecution can prove a case. You don't fucking prove not guilty you dumbass. You have to prove guilty.

The Deep State and the Democrats conspired on this witch hunt. Democrats know how to waste money on never ending investigations.

Forum List

Back