It's Mueller Time!

When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

That certainly sounds like a determination.
Well....

We did not reach a determination...

We did not reach a conclusion...

We did not conclude...

That kind of sounds like a distinction without difference, no?
Nope. In today's correction he said his team did not form a determination about criminality while in his report he stated that they found no criminality.
When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

That certainly sounds like a determination.
You gotta post the whole quote kid:

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Mueller didn't lie to congress, but you sure as hell just tried to lie to us.
And in light of my response to Bootney above how is your whining relevant?
Because it's the truth, and what you are spouting is fake news. The report did not say they found no criminality.

They said there was not enough to prosecute. No conspiracy and no obstruction.
Against, why don't you read the report for yourself. Thats not what it says.

Mueller is a prosecutor he cannot exonerate

Justice. The investigation.

BTW, obstructing an investigation can be considered a tacit admission of guilt.
Yes, a fact finder could infer that a defendant taking steps to obstruct an investigation did so because the defendant was guilt -- OF THE UNDERLYING CRIME.

If, however, there is no underlying crime, that is also probative as to whether the defendant, acting to end the investigation, had corrupt intent. It really make the case for LACK of corrupt intent when ending a wasteful investigation into NON-crimes is your job---like the President.

126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

How much more do you need?
Democrats Voted NO to impeach Trump, what are YOU going to do about it?
Nothing to be done as long as the Senate is packed with McConnell's meatpuppets.

Why?
Republicans looked much smarter than their counterparts. Sorry.
According to you? I would expect so. Bias does that kinda thing. The Democrats looked better to me.

So, let's review again:

- Trump committed the crime of obstruction

- Russia tried to help trump, and the trump campaign welcomed the help.

- the trump campaign did not inform the FBI of this illegal activity and lied to cover it up
So why didn’t mueller find him guilty?? Hmmm

And the list of obstructive Trump acts would be.......

???

Beyond your abilities. Obviously.

10 times Trump may have obstructed justice, according to Mueller
So, let's review this again, shall we?

To establish obstruction of justice, the Gov must prove:

1. An obstructive act

2. The obstructive act was connected to an official proceeding

3. The act was carried out with corrupt intent

Now to this comical list of obstructive acts:

"Conduct involving FBI Director Comey and Michael Flynn"
That same day, Mr. Trump had another meeting with Comey and encouraged him to stop investigating Flynn. "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go," Mr. Trump said.

And, the evidence of "corrupt intent" is....what?

"The President's reaction to the continuing Russia investigation"

The second instance involves then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was debating whether to recuse himself from the Russia investigation in February 2017, as well as Comey. Mr. Trump asked White House Counsel Don McGahn to talk Sessions out of recusal, and became angry when Sessions announced he would recuse himself on March 2. The president then asked Sessions to "unrecuse" himself.

After Comey testified to Congress that there was an FBI investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, Mr. Trump reached out to his CIA and NSA directors to help "dispel the suggestion that the President had any connection to the Russian election-interference effort." Comey had told Mr. Trump he wasn't under investigation and, against McGahn's advice, the president twice called the FBI director to ask him to say that publicly.

:laughing0301:

What was the obstructive act?

"The President's termination of Comey"

After Mr. Trump dismissed Comey, the White House insisted he had done so at the recommendation of the Department of Justice. In reality, Mr. Trump had not consulted with the Justice Department before deciding to fire Comey.

After determining that the investigation in to Trump was about "Russia Collusion" which is not a crime, Trump asked Comey to know it off. By his own decision, which was consistent with the suggestion of the DoJ, Trump fired the guy who was wasting government resources looking for evidence of a non-crime, WHICH IS THE PRESIDENT'S FUCKING JOB!!!!

Corrupt intent???

"The appointment of Special Counsel and efforts to remove him"

The fourth instance revolves around Mr. Trump's reaction to Mueller's appointment. Upon hearing the news that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had tasked Mueller with investigating the Russia matter in May 2017, the president privately declared it was "the end of his presidency." Mr. Trump then demanded Sessions' resignation, although he did not accept it at the time, and told aides Mueller had conflicts of interest that should preclude him from acting as the special counsel.

It was then reported in June that Mueller was investigating Mr. Trump for obstruction of justice, prompting the president to publicly attack Mueller and the Justice Department. Within days of the first report, he told McGahn to tell Rosenstein that Mueller had conflicts of interest and must be removed.

McGahn ignored the request, explaining that he would rather resign.

It was determined that "Russia Collusion" is not a crime, and therefore a HUGE waste of OUR money, WHICH IS THE PRESIDENT'S FUCKING JOB!!!

Corrupt intent?

"Efforts to curtail the Special Counsel's investigation"
After it was clear that the investigation was into acts that ARE NOT CRIMES, which calls into question the "corrupt intent".

"Efforts to prevent public disclosure of evidence"
Not obstruction.

Public disclosure is not the duty of the DoJ. And the information to be disclosed was actions NOT CONSISTENT WITH ANY CRIME!!!

Still, what is the corrupt intent?

"Further efforts to have the Attorney General take control of the investigation"
An investigation into NON-CRIMES at a huge cost to the American People, which anyone with a fucking brain would consider wasteful. Such action was THE PRESIDENT'S FUCKING JOB!!!

"Efforts to have McGahn deny that the President had ordered him to have the Special Counsel removed"
"In the same meeting, the president also asked McGahn why he had told the special counsel about the president's efforts to remove the Special Counsel and why McGahn took notes of his conversations with the president," the report states. "McGahn refused to back away from what he remembered happening and perceived the president to be testing his mettle."

Removing a special counsel investigation NON-CRIMES is not obstruction. Telling Counsel to NOT BREACH PRESIDENTIAL PRIVILEGE, especially about plans to fire a guy wasting MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars investigating NON-CRIMES is NOT an obstructive act.

But even if it were, there can be no CORRUPT INTENT when the investigation is bullshit and wasteful, especially when shutting down such a bullshit investigation is THE PRESIDENT'S JOB!!!

"Conduct towards Flynn, Manafort, [Redacted]"

Somebody needs to explain this bullshit. It's borderline moronic. Not even gonna address it.

"Conduct involving Michael Cohen"

The tenth and final instance of potential obstruction concerns Mr. Trump's behavior toward Michael Cohen, his onetime personal lawyer. Mr. Trump profusely praised Cohen when he remained loyal to the administration, at one point personally calling to encourage him to "stay strong," only to criticize him viciously when he began cooperating with the government.

"After the FBI searched Cohen's home and office in April 2018, the president publicly asserted that Cohen would not 'flip,' contacted him directly to tell him to 'stay strong,' and privately passed messages of support to him," the report states.

"Cohen also discussed pardons with the president's personal counsel and believed that if he stayed on message he would be taken care of. But after Cohen began cooperating with the government in the summer of 2018, the president publicly criticized him, called him a 'rat,' and suggested that his family members had committed crimes."

The investigation was a wasteful bit of complete bullshit into NON-CRIMES.

Even after Cohen "flipped" Cohen's cooperation with the IC produced SQUAT!!! It was nothing more than the horseshit the IC was feeding him, which still amounted to NO CRIMINAL CONDUCT on Trump's part.

So, what was the corrupt intent in discussion a pardon with Cohen for criminal prosecution Cohen faced for COHEN's CONDUCT???

Last edited:
Justice. The investigation.

BTW, obstructing an investigation can be considered a tacit admission of guilt.
Yes, a fact finder could infer that a defendant taking steps to obstruct an investigation did so because the defendant was guilt -- OF THE UNDERLYING CRIME.

If, however, there is no underlying crime, that is also probative as to whether the defendant, acting to end the investigation, had corrupt intent. It really make the case for LACK of corrupt intent when ending a wasteful investigation into NON-crimes is your job---like the President.

126 undisclosed meetings. "I love it". Flynn lied, manafort lied, gates lied, papadoulos lied, Cohen lied... All intelligence agencies and the report all agree Russia weighed in on tRump's side... tRump just recently said if offered information my a foreign government he would take it... WikiLeaks coordinated email dumps...

2 yrs
$25mil
No conspiracy no obstruction
Even CNN says the Republicans won
You're a smart guy, why don't you read the report? That's not what it says.

Except it does and after listening to Bob today, I am curious who actually wrote it. Embarrassing.
How can you know what it says if you haven't read it?

So, let's review again:

Okay.

What was the corrupt intent? None of the acts Mueller investigate were crimes? It was THE PRESIDENT'S FUCKING JOB to end a bullshit, wasteful, NON-CRIME investigations.

Which Mueller himself failed to find, or found that such conduct was NOT ILLEGAL.
- the trump campaign did not inform the FBI of this illegal activity and lied to cover it up
The alleged illegal activity that Mueller himself dismissed as NOT CRIMINAL?

So, let's review again:

So why didn’t mueller find him guilty?? Hmmm
What a stupid question. Dang you make the dumbest posts of maybe anyone.

ed260cc1b626a3b63b14952d7ccef0728ea8f42821a586968c87b6714d342943.jpeg

Well....

We did not reach a determination...

We did not reach a conclusion...

We did not conclude...

That kind of sounds like a distinction without difference, no?
Nope. In today's correction he said his team did not form a determination about criminality while in his report he stated that they found no criminality.
You gotta post the whole quote kid:

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Mueller didn't lie to congress, but you sure as hell just tried to lie to us.
Because it's the truth, and what you are spouting is fake news. The report did not say they found no criminality.

In his role as Special Counsel he was not a prosecutor primarily. He took pains to say the report did not exonerate tRump.

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

Haha! This is funny and soon to be a classic!

Wow!

It's hard finding out that the man you trusted and believed in to give you what you always wanted ... hates you.

why-does-santa-claus-give-out-coal__FocusFillWzExNzAsNjU4LCJ4Iiw3M10.jpg

In his role as Special Counsel he was not a prosecutor primarily. He took pains to say the report did not exonerate tRump.
its not there job its not a legal standard either they find the evidence a crime was committed or they don't and they didn't

Mueller
"we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime,”

game over

Forum List

Back