It's Mueller Time!

ed260cc1b626a3b63b14952d7ccef0728ea8f42821a586968c87b6714d342943.jpeg
Obstruction is an impeachable offense. The only victory you spineless turds have is that the republican senate are too much of pussies to indict Trump. That’s all you have.

But the investigation wasn't stifled in the least
Silly lie.
He didn't fire anyone
Except the director of the investigation.

You're a cheap fraud.

That egg on your face just got even deeper. When did Trump fire Rosenstein? He was in charge of this investigation as Mueller's boss. There was NO obstruction or interference per MUELLER'S OWN WORDS. No executive privilege invoked, not one witness or document denied. In other words, you have nothing. As usual for a fraud like you.

Weismann, according to Mueller, was the Puppet Master running the witch hunt for Obama and his '4 Horsemen'. Weismann is widely known for his prosecutorial misconduct and horrific failures / destroying of companies / thousands of America jobs.

He, not Mueller, was responsible for running the 'Political Hit Squad' and controlling their ignoring of Democra crimes, refusing to look at anyone except Trump and his team.

I was outside in meat space all day
I just say a few videos Moore is right :auiqs.jpg:

Muellers phone is now continuously being buzzed by life alert salesmen

Democrats you got him!!!!! keep it going till election night ..Collusion ..obstruction... Russia Collusion ..obstruction... Russia Collusion ..obstruction... Russia Collusion ..obstruction... Russia Collusion ..obstruction... Russia Collusion ..obstruction... Russia

Dont forget to keep calling Everyone who doesn't agree with you fascists , racist , and white supremacists ....ITs working for yas .
Every one see how smart,caring and concerned about our "democracy " and country yas all are ..

soldier on in solidarity for justice

:auiqs.jpg:

No, that's the troubling part of the moronic Republican question, as Mueller was tasked with investigating russians and the trump campaign.
Trying to claim the source of the information against Trump was not part of the Trump investigation is beyond moronic.

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

My only question is what are the demodummies going to do with themselves now? This has been all they've known since they got their shit hooks on the house.

Of course all that's left of the democratic party is a ship of fools that's sinking fast so the larger question is where are they all gonna go after the 2020 election renders the coup de gras?

Obstruction is an impeachable offense. The only victory you spineless turds have is that the republican senate are too much of pussies to indict Trump. That’s all you have.

You should talk. :)

The Dems had many chances to IMPEACH him. So, what do they have now?

NOTHING.

It's clear not only did Mueller not write the "Mueller Report", he never even read it!

Of course he didn’t read it. He’s like every other republican.
Ah, poor timmy, of course the Republicans read it, they kept pointing out how Heir Mueller said this, or did that, and he, Mueller couldn't remember shit, until it was a Democrats question. I never saw such a partisan as good ole Traitorous Bob, he and John McCain were 2 peas in a pod.

"we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime,”
Which would have been true regardless of the evidence found. Mueller has literally spelled this out and dumbed it down to the point of retardation for you to understand.

IOW Mueller assumed Trump committed a crime. He should have said 'whether or not'......Words can really bite you in the ass!!

Forum List

Back