It's Mueller Time!

Yes you are crying you little jackass. Your surrender is noted. Now run along little boy, adults are speaking.

Anybody who supports that lying, fat, dumb as batshit, piece of crap in the oval office doesn't have the right to call anybody a jackass. Or even attempt to see themselves as an adult.

Another snowflake crying because Mueller failed you. You can STFU too jackass. Your lack of anything remotely intelligent or correct to say is noted.

Anybody who supports that lying, fat, dumb as batshit, piece of crap in the oval office doesn't have the right to call anybody a jackass. Or even attempt to see themselves as an adult.

I have always disliked Nadler too...... intensely. He reminds me of a huge TOAD. OR...wait! The Hooka smokin' caterpiller!!! You gotta admit.....He looks JUST like that!!!!!!

When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

That certainly sounds like a determination.
You gotta post the whole quote kid:

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Mueller didn't lie to congress, but you sure as hell just tried to lie to us.

I'm curious, Crepitus. Can you watch Mueller's testimony and tell me that was the performance of an "honest" man? Claiming he didn't investigate Steele and Simpson's involvement in the Trump Tower meeting because it wasn't part of his job? How could it NOT be? He investigated the Trump Tower meeting! Why would THAT be something worthy of a thorough investigation but Glenn Simpson's meetings with the Russian lawyer the day before the meeting and the day after the meeting NOT be worthy of an investigation?
He was avoiding playing into the silly republican conspiracy theories. That's all.

Interesting...

So the Trump Tower meeting is something you obviously think should have been investigated since it's been cited repeatedly by those of you on the left as "proof" that the Trump Campaign conspired with Russia...correct?

But you DON'T think that Glenn Simpson meeting with the Russian lawyer the day before the Trump Tower meeting and the day after the meeting should have been investigated as well?

How do you manage that? How can you justify investigating what took place at a meeting...but not investigate who was behind the meeting taking place in the first place? Aren't you curious as to what it was that Glenn Simpson spoke to the Russian lawyer about?

How much more do you need?
  • 126 meetings? Nothing that shows Trump conspired to affect the election.
  • Flynn lied? About making money with Turkey. Nothing that showed that Trump conspired with Russia on anything affecting the election.
  • Manafort lied? On old, unrelated things that had nothing to do with the Russia investigation.
  • Gates lied? Lied about what again?
  • Papadapolis lied? And how did Mueller collect the information?
  • Cohen lied? So a liar lied about lying but you are using him as a witness for the truth?
  • All intelligence agencies agreed that Russia favored Trump, you mean the agencies who themselves went to Russia, lied, and who actively sought to destroy Trump?
  • Trump said he'd take dirt on Hillary from a foreign power, you mean just like Hillary and the DNC went to foreign powers to manufacture dirt against Trump proven false?
Meantime, democrats spent 8 hours today in a long string of lies, asking questions, then answering them themselves and coming to their own unsupported conclusions that NO ONE is above the law for nothing no matter how minor, except themselves of course and anyone supporting or connected to the DNC!

So, when it is determined that "collusion" was not a crime, and the investigation was a big fat piece of wasteful shit, wouldn't that NEGATE corrupt intent? You know, being as it was the president's job to stop wasteful investigations into NON-CRIMES?

I hear ya. Bit like Ken Starr, right?
No, not a bit like Ken Starr.

EXACTLY like Ken Starr.

I have been on the right side of both of these bullshit investigations.

I am consistent.

Well now.....It wasn't that easy, right ? you three scum traitors?

ij5phlr.jpg

The question is why Mueller failed to explore an obvious piece of influential information (the Dossier) alleged to have been provided by Russian intelligence.
Explore...how? And no, not by intelligence, by individuals. You are confused. The concerted, monolithic effort of russian intelligence was to help get trump elected.

THIS is the troubling part of Mueller's testimony.
No, that's the troubling part of the moronic Republican question, as Mueller was tasked with investigating russians and the trump campaign.
The Steel Dossier was Russian sourced, for the purpose of influencing the election in Hilldog's favor.

:dunno:

Then why is Trumpy all up in Putin's ass all the time? Trump hates Hillary. He wants her ass LOCKED UP. NOW!

Trump doesn't forgive and forget. I know that, you know that, we all know that. He would would not be happy to know that Putin was helping HIllary Yet he and Putin are BFF. They even write love letters to each other. You think Trump just doesn't know that Putin sourced the Dossier? You know it came from Putin because nothing happens in Russia without the A-OK from Vlad. He's got that place locked down tight.

When did Trump fire Rosenstein?
Comey, ya dumbass.

Goddamn, this is like talking to children.

Since you're a toddler soiling his diaper because you got your ass handed to you again, just STFU. Damn, slapping you around is REALLY easy. By the way moron, Trump has the power to fire Comey for any reason. Refusal to do his job was a pretty good one. Comey was never in charge of this investigation. It started AFTER Trump removed the piece of garbage (which the idiots like you wanted done anyway).
And here comes the crybaby tantrum. Every time.

Yes you are crying you little jackass. Your surrender is noted. Now run along little boy, adults are speaking.
Somebody call the waaaaahmbulance for poor lantern...someone insulted Grampy Cheetoh, and now he has lost it again....

Anyhow, trump is clearly a felon.

You're the one crying and note that as yet, you are UNABLE to refute anything anybody has said. Well where's your proof of the felon charge asshole? Up your ass along with your head. You have nothing. And never will.

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on
:laughing0301:

Couldn't happen to a more deserving piece of soggy shit.

I want to drink his tears.

Who Mueller? Probably.
*pulls leo's head out of his ass, talks into the good ear

No, Trump. Felony obstruction. Probably a felony campaigm finace violation, too.

Trump didn't obstruct Mueller. In fact he cooperated with Mueller's investigation. Probably a mistake though. Trump should have destroyed records, smashed cell phones and wiped servers just like Hillary did.

Obstruction is an impeachable offense. The only victory you spineless turds have is that the republican senate are too much of pussies to indict Trump. That’s all you have.

You should talk. :)

The Dems had many chances to IMPEACH him. So, what do they have now?

NOTHING.
Because I just told you asshat. They won’t impeach him because they know it would be a waste of time because the senate must indict him.

"Mueller is a Princeton man, and went to Vietnam as a Marine. That was when Jerry Nadler hiding in his dorm, smoking pot and listening to The White Album.

It's much better to have someone solid and impressive like Robert Mueller saying these things than to have Andrew Weissman saying them. That was his purpose to the left" - Coulter

Then why is Trumpy all up in Putin's ass all the time? Trump hates Hillary. He wants her ass LOCKED UP. NOW!

Trump doesn't forgive and forget. I know that, you know that, we all know that. He would would not be happy to know that Putin was helping HIllary Yet he and Putin are BFF. They even write love letters to each other. You think Trump just doesn't know that Putin sourced the Dossier? You know it came from Putin because nothing happens in Russia without the A-OK from Vlad. He's got that place locked down tight.
Is there a word of that post that is NOT pure conjecture?

Republicans asked better questions and were well spoken. Perhaps they had more former prosecutors? But the Democrats looked weak and bad. Lieu again embarrassed himself like he did before with Candace Owens. I recommend they run persons with more charisma and legal backgrounds.
They didn't sound stupid because they were poor speakers.

They sounded stupid because they were arguing that an innocent person should be assumed guilty just because they were butthurt over losing an election.

Forum List

Back