“It’s not fair!” Trump sends 115 Tweets in 24 hours

umh...kind of like you lay blame on Obama...like that?

How did we do that when the economy is doing great? It's the left who are still giving DumBama the credit for Trump's success.

He deserves. The economy grew at the same rate under Obama as under Trump...might have been higher even, I'd have to look it up. Trump's success wasn't in a vacuum, and Obama started with a severe depression.
Obama started lower. It’s like saying I improved my grade from a D- to a B-. Trump is at an A- but yes an improvement from a D- to a B- is better but an A- is Better than a B- despite not improving as much on paper.

Not really. It's about the trend. You might not get from a D to an A in one administration - the trend is what matters. Trump inherited the same trend. He didn't increase it did he? it stayed the same. If he was phenomenal and deserves more credit than Obama....shouldn't the trend have improved?
Obama would have stalled at a B-. Trump made it an A-. Again easy to go from D- to B-. Much tougher to get better and Trump did it. His America First strategy is working for now.

I don't agree but that's ok :)

I still think the economy has less to do with the president than with a lot of other factors.

You sure fantasize about it a lot.

:dunno:

He sure does; this Billy000 doesn't talk about anything BUT homosexual intercourse. This is yucky and indecent and I'm putting these types on Ignore. Why doesn't he keep private sex fantasies private?

Well just the obvious really: Trump thinks freedom of speech should have limitations. The penalty of which should be jail time. He’s a fascist.

Because he says his IQ is higher than yours?

Shit, my dog has a higher IQ than you...

AND you Communista are a bunch of frauds.

Man arrested in hate crime after burning rainbow flag and punching worker at Berkeley LGBTQ center, authorities say
Are you just pretending he didn’t say flag burners should be in jail? Don’t be a wuss.

According to you Stalinists, those who burn the America flag are fine, but those who burn the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ flag have committed hate crimes.

Simple, you hate America and love the gaystapo.
Obviously any flag burning shouldn’t be illegal. You on the other hand are a fascist and agree with Trump the American flag burners should be jailed.
I am allowed to vilify flag burners. Yes or no? Let’s see if you have the capacity to answer a simple question?
Yeah dude. No shit you can “vilify them”. Knock yourself out.

Economies can't grow indefinitely. I think eventually there will be a recession - it's the natural course of things.

Trump has been playing the stock market like a violin -- it's amazing to watch. It can't last forever, I only ask that it last through early November 2020.

Man arrested in hate crime after burning rainbow flag and punching worker at Berkeley LGBTQ center, authorities say
Are you just pretending he didn’t say flag burners should be in jail? Don’t be a wuss.

According to you Stalinists, those who burn the America flag are fine, but those who burn the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ flag have committed hate crimes.

Obviously any flag burning shouldn’t be illegal. You on the other hand are a fascist and agree with Trump the American flag burners should be jailed.
I am allowed to vilify flag burners. Yes or no? Let’s see if you have the capacity to answer a simple question?

Billy, should it be a hate crime to burn the rainbow flag?

Billy, should it be a hate crime to burn the rainbow flag?
You idiot I already told you before it shouldn’t be illegal to burn a flag of any kind. Try and keep up.

You sure fantasize about it a lot.

:dunno:

He sure does; this Billy000 doesn't talk about anything BUT homosexual intercourse. This is yucky and indecent and I'm putting these types on Ignore. Why doesn't he keep private sex fantasies private?
Lol yeah let me tell you. I am all about that dick. It’s all I post about on here afterall.

How did we do that when the economy is doing great? It's the left who are still giving DumBama the credit for Trump's success.

He deserves. The economy grew at the same rate under Obama as under Trump...might have been higher even, I'd have to look it up. Trump's success wasn't in a vacuum, and Obama started with a severe depression.
Obama started lower. It’s like saying I improved my grade from a D- to a B-. Trump is at an A- but yes an improvement from a D- to a B- is better but an A- is Better than a B- despite not improving as much on paper.

Not really. It's about the trend. You might not get from a D to an A in one administration - the trend is what matters. Trump inherited the same trend. He didn't increase it did he? it stayed the same. If he was phenomenal and deserves more credit than Obama....shouldn't the trend have improved?
Obama would have stalled at a B-. Trump made it an A-. Again easy to go from D- to B-. Much tougher to get better and Trump did it. His America First strategy is working for now.

I still think the economy has less to do with the president than with a lot of other factors.
Of course it is OK but Bush and his idiot policies really hurt us. Iraq war for one. Clinton’s everyone should have a house policy also did not help but Bush never did anything about it. He was terrible. So there is one example of how Presidents can impact an economy.

Economies can't grow indefinitely. I think eventually there will be a recession - it's the natural course of things.

Trump has been playing the stock market like a violin -- it's amazing to watch. It can't last forever, I only ask that it last through early November 2020.

Or November 2024.

This trade agreement with China is BIG. It will usher in 10 years of prosperity, at the least.

Great. So then why are you flaking out?

Presidents don't create jobs, the private sector does. All a President can do is make their job easier or harder to do. DumBama's economy didn't grow because of him, it grew in spite of him.

Or November 2024.

This trade agreement with China is BIG. It will usher in 10 years of prosperity, at the least.

Good point: I'm thinking too small. There are several primary candidates from 2016 who are verrrrrryy interested in how much credit is left in the GOP cupboard by the time 2024 comes around. With (very good) luck, Trump will continue to deliver peace and prosperity (and lots of continuing entertainment) thru his second term. And pass the office on to a Republican.

And if that does happen, watch how they lay the blame on Trump for the entire four years.

umh...kind of like you lay blame on Obama...like that?

Maybe you didn't get Azogthedefiler's scenario. So let me give you another one:

You are part of an Easter egg hunt. At the beginning, you collect a lot of Easter eggs because of so many around. Towards the end of the contest, another person joins in and collects much less than you did. Does that make you a better egg finder than the person that joined the contest later than you did?

Of course it is OK but Bush and his idiot policies really hurt us. Iraq war for one. Clinton’s everyone should have a house policy also did not help but Bush never did anything about it. He was terrible. So there is one example of how Presidents can impact an economy.
I agree, I opposed the war in Iraq. Both of them. But when faceless demagogues give sanctuary to people that violate fair and ethical laws without our lawful consent that steps over the law, too. Its probably even unconstitutional, as I bought up in another thread.

[

What EXACTLY do you think Bush did, or failed to do?

The White House Warned Congress About Fannie Mae Freddie Mac 17 Times In 2008, Alone
Iraq war was a huge money suck. 100% financing on mortgages and easy approvals were a disaster. That’s a start.

[

The White House Warned Congress About Fannie Mae Freddie Mac 17 Times In 2008, Alone
Iraq war was a huge money suck. 100% financing on mortgages and easy approvals were a disaster. That’s a start.

Agree on the war.

The Liars loans were a carry over from the Clinton years that Bush tried (and failed) to stop. I have written at length about the meltdown of 2007. Bush had VERY little to do with it. The MAJOR culprits were Volker, Clinton, and Carter. CDO is the acronym to understand - it is what fucked us all.

I see Americans living on the streets en mass, beggars camping on our streets begging. This is a relatively new phenomena over the last 20 years tied directly to open borders diversity pushed by people that live in wealthy gated white communities. Oh, these same anti haters HATE Trump. Transcendence...that is what this is about.

[

Agree on the war.

The Liars loans were a carry over from the Clinton years that Bush tried (and failed) to stop. I have written at length about the meltdown of 2007. Bush had VERY little to do with it. The MAJOR culprits were Volker, Clinton, and Carter. CDO is the acronym to understand - it is what fucked us all.

I lay blame on a lot of people including Clinton and Bush.

Both men loved to embellish the fact they were responsible for minority home ownership. Clinton because it pandered to his base, and Bush by trying to get some of that base to vote for him.

Much more could have been done, and a lot earlier than when it was done. But one of the biggest culprits in all that was the media. If Bush did slam down the gavel, the media would have attacked him as being anti-minority and changing regulations to cheat blacks and the poor out of homes. The Democrat party would have had a picnic with such actions.

Forum List

Back