“It’s not fair!” Trump sends 115 Tweets in 24 hours

[
With all of Trump's accomplishments, I don't see how anybody who voted for him call that an error. The economy is great, stock market making our retirement more secure, lowest unemployment in 50 years, business confidence at high levels, record internet Christmas sales, it's hardly what any Trump voter would consider an error.

My error was NOT voting for him.

I won't repeat that error.

Another TDS thread...
Right no one should criticize Trump. We should all just suck his dick like you do.
Why do you Leftists always project homosexuality? You hiding something Billy?

You do not seem to pay attention much....the right on this forum at least, do it a shit ton more than the left.

:rofl:

No Goofball Goosestepper, you just excuse it from your Comrades. You're so consumed with your hatred of Trump that you reject rationality.

shit dude, you are one of the worst offenders. You post your fantasies about me on a regular basis.

:lol:

Fucking liar.

I mean, feel free to post a link, but we all know you're lying. Lying is what Communists do....

Freedom of speech is a bitch, ain't it?
lol!!
trumpflag.png

750.jpg

0*_kt1WfYuOMeG1LjU.png

uk-48921243
Screenshot_2017_06_01_16.34.32.0.png

~S~

No doubt that had some sort of meaning in your defective mind.... :dunno:
Well just the obvious really: Trump thinks freedom of speech should have limitations. The penalty of which should be jail time. He’s a fascist.

Because he says his IQ is higher than yours?

Shit, my dog has a higher IQ than you...

AND you Communista are a bunch of frauds.

Man arrested in hate crime after burning rainbow flag and punching worker at Berkeley LGBTQ center, authorities say
Are you just pretending he didn’t say flag burners should be in jail? Don’t be a wuss.

lol!!
trumpflag.png

750.jpg

0*_kt1WfYuOMeG1LjU.png

uk-48921243

~S~

Well just the obvious really: Trump thinks freedom of speech should have limitations. The penalty of which should be jail time. He’s a fascist.

Man arrested in hate crime after burning rainbow flag and punching worker at Berkeley LGBTQ center, authorities say
Are you just pretending he didn’t say flag burners should be in jail? Don’t be a wuss.
Jail is extreme but they should be vilified just like those who kneel for the anthem.

[
With all of Trump's accomplishments, I don't see how anybody who voted for him call that an error. The economy is great, stock market making our retirement more secure, lowest unemployment in 50 years, business confidence at high levels, record internet Christmas sales, it's hardly what any Trump voter would consider an error.

My error was NOT voting for him.

I won't repeat that error.

I voted for him but was skeptical. Now that the results are in, it was the best choice I ever made in voting.

lol!!
trumpflag.png

750.jpg

0*_kt1WfYuOMeG1LjU.png

uk-48921243

~S~

According to you Stalinists, those who burn the America flag are fine, but those who burn the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ flag have committed hate crimes.

Simple, you hate America and love the gaystapo.

lol!!
trumpflag.png

750.jpg

0*_kt1WfYuOMeG1LjU.png

uk-48921243

~S~

According to you Stalinists, those who burn the America flag are fine, but those who burn the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ flag have committed hate crimes.

Obviously any flag burning shouldn’t be illegal. You on the other hand are a fascist and agree with Trump the American flag burners should be jailed.

If he loses in 2020 a recession is all but guaranteed. Happy to explain why to those who care.
Well we already know your amateur simple analysis can basically be summed up as saying it will be the democrats’ fault
Who is “we”? LMaO. It would indeed be as consumer confidence would decline and the construction sector would crumble.

I would vote for democrats if it wasn't for the fact THEY DO whatever the fuck they want regardless.Like, Sanctuary cities? Nobody wanted, asked for or need it. (despite the American poor or homeless, I digress) The impeachment thing? Despite the portentous accusations, to paraphrase Gertrude Stein, "There Is no THERE there". I want my democratic party back!

And now New York is going to give illegals drivers licenses.
The infamous Motor voter thing. This is exactly why we get Trump or Brexit. The antidote to the liberal fascist dictatorship. When Labour or the Democrats stop representing the very people that created them, its time we took it back and make it clear what WE want. And that is what is happening.

Plus people that live in these states tell us the solution is to go after American employers while they allow their state to issue licenses to illegals, go to our schools, rent houses and apartments, but that's okay. Go after all the employers instead.

If he loses in 2020 a recession is all but guaranteed. Happy to explain why to those who care.

I think a recession is inevitable and has nothing to do with who is president.

You Communists did everything you could to try and start a recession over the summer.

You failed.

You dream of misery and hardship for America, the land you so bitterly hate. If we allow you vermin to rule, that is what we will get, and deserve.

Obviously any flag burning shouldn’t be illegal. You on the other hand are a fascist and agree with Trump the American flag burners should be jailed.
I am allowed to vilify flag burners. Yes or no? Let’s see if you have the capacity to answer a simple question?

I think a recession is inevitable and has nothing to do with who is president.
Inevitable? Why? Not so at all.

Yes, I think so. Economies can't grow indefinitely. I think eventually there will be a recession - it's the natural course of things.

Or there may be a slow down to moderation. These jobs numbers can't keep growing like this. We don't have enough Americans to do the jobs we have already.

Forum List

Back