“It’s not fair!” Trump sends 115 Tweets in 24 hours

If he loses in 2020 a recession is all but guaranteed. Happy to explain why to those who care.

I think a recession is inevitable and has nothing to do with who is president.
Inevitable? Why? Not so at all.

Yes, I think so. Economies can't grow indefinitely. I think eventually there will be a recession - it's the natural course of things.
You’re speaking in generalities but we aren’t done growing but if the Democrats win we will hit a recession and it will be ugly.

If he loses in 2020 a recession is all but guaranteed. Happy to explain why to those who care.

Yes, I think so. Economies can't grow indefinitely. I think eventually there will be a recession - it's the natural course of things.

Or there may be a slow down to moderation. These jobs numbers can't keep growing like this. We don't have enough Americans to do the jobs we have already.

And we sure don't want any immigrants.

Or there may be a slow down to moderation. These jobs numbers can't keep growing like this. We don't have enough Americans to do the jobs we have already.

Correct, we don't.

One of my clients is slowing growth and R&D for now because they are worried Democrats may win the WH and they aren’t the only ones. Business people like this administration.

You’re speaking in generalities but we aren’t done growing but if the Democrats win we will hit a recession and it will be ugly.

I don't agree. I think the economy largely runs independent of who the president is. Take Obama and Trump. We're all reaping the rewards of a good economy, in theory but the reality is - the trajectory is the same from Obama to Trump. Same rate of growth. Trump is in at the high end of the same rate. I think economies operate on a much longer view than any single administration. If it's good - presidents take credit. If it's bad - they are blamed.

Oh well but hey at least Trump keep you entertained...

It's fun to be entertained, and it works politically. Boris Johnson is doing it too --- he's wildly entertaining and he just won a record 80 new conservative votes. Keep tweeting, Trump -- it's a winning strategy.

You Communists did everything you could to try and start a recession over the summer.

You failed.

You dream of misery and hardship for America, the land you so bitterly hate. If we allow you vermin to rule, that is what we will get, and deserve.

They were talking about a recession before Trump even entered the White House, and much like impeachment, talked about it these last three years.

And if that does happen, watch how they lay the blame on Trump for the entire four years.

umh...kind of like you lay blame on Obama...like that?

How did we do that when the economy is doing great? It's the left who are still giving DumBama the credit for Trump's success.

He deserves. The economy grew at the same rate under Obama as under Trump...might have been higher even, I'd have to look it up. Trump's success wasn't in a vacuum, and Obama started with a severe depression.

No doubt that had some sort of meaning in your defective mind.... :dunno:
Well just the obvious really: Trump thinks freedom of speech should have limitations. The penalty of which should be jail time. He’s a fascist.

Because he says his IQ is higher than yours?

Shit, my dog has a higher IQ than you...

AND you Communista are a bunch of frauds.

Man arrested in hate crime after burning rainbow flag and punching worker at Berkeley LGBTQ center, authorities say
Are you just pretending he didn’t say flag burners should be in jail? Don’t be a wuss.

According to you Stalinists, those who burn the America flag are fine, but those who burn the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ flag have committed hate crimes.

Simple, you hate America and love the gaystapo.
Obviously any flag burning shouldn’t be illegal. You on the other hand are a fascist and agree with Trump the American flag burners should be jailed.

Yet you fuckers are putting people in jail for burning your beloved flag.

Omaha man arrested for burning gay pride flag, resisting arrest

Well just the obvious really: Trump thinks freedom of speech should have limitations. The penalty of which should be jail time. He’s a fascist.

Because he says his IQ is higher than yours?

Shit, my dog has a higher IQ than you...

AND you Communista are a bunch of frauds.

Man arrested in hate crime after burning rainbow flag and punching worker at Berkeley LGBTQ center, authorities say
Are you just pretending he didn’t say flag burners should be in jail? Don’t be a wuss.

According to you Stalinists, those who burn the America flag are fine, but those who burn the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ flag have committed hate crimes.

Simple, you hate America and love the gaystapo.
Obviously any flag burning shouldn’t be illegal. You on the other hand are a fascist and agree with Trump the American flag burners should be jailed.

Yet you fuckers are putting people in jail for burning your beloved flag.

Omaha man arrested for burning gay pride flag, resisting arrest

You must not have read the article you linked to.

An Omaha man was arrested after police said he stole a gay pride flag and burned it in front of a family's home.

And if that does happen, watch how they lay the blame on Trump for the entire four years.

How did we do that when the economy is doing great? It's the left who are still giving DumBama the credit for Trump's success.

He deserves. The economy grew at the same rate under Obama as under Trump...might have been higher even, I'd have to look it up. Trump's success wasn't in a vacuum, and Obama started with a severe depression.

You don't even know what a depression is, Comrade.

how much energy does it take to tweet? he does nothing else during the day but tweet. Fuck, people give me shit for posting on this forum too and I do not hit a 3rd as many post as Trump tweets.

Now, now --- it's the weekend, and BOTH of you get to post as much as you want, you and Trump.

Last edited:

It's easy to create jobs (especially low paying ones) when the unemployment is high. Much harder to create jobs when the unemployment is already to acceptable levels. The difference of course is besides better jobs during Trump, he actually took measures to create them. DumBama didn't lift a finger. He's the most anti-business President of our lifetime.

I don't agree. I think the economy largely runs independent of who the president is. Take Obama and Trump. We're all reaping the rewards of a good economy, in theory but the reality is - the trajectory is the same from Obama to Trump. Same rate of growth. Trump is in at the high end of the same rate. I think economies operate on a much longer view than any single administration. If it's good - presidents take credit. If it's bad - they are blamed.
Nope. Bush left a mess and Obama spent $8trn, lowered interest rates to the floor and put more people on food stamps than ever before. It restarted the economy but at a heavy price. Trump did it differently via deregulation, lower tax rates, higher consumer confidence and more importantly higher corporate confidence. He is seen as business friendly.

Obama started lower. It’s like saying I improved my grade from a D- to a B-. Trump is at an A- but yes an improvement from a D- to a B- is better but an A- is Better than a B- despite not improving as much on paper.

Oh well but hey at least Trump keep you entertained...

It's fun to be entertained, and it works politically. Boris Johnson is doing it too --- he's wildly entertaining and he just won a record 80 new conservative votes. Keep tweeting, Trump -- it's a winning strategy.

Trump is not Boris... Larry Flynt?

Yes, Trump is the Larry Flynt of Politics!

Obama started lower. It’s like saying I improved my grade from a D- to a B-. Trump is at an A- but yes an improvement from a D- to a B- is better but an A- is Better than a B- despite not improving as much on paper.

Not really. It's about the trend. You might not get from a D to an A in one administration - the trend is what matters. Trump inherited the same trend. He didn't increase it did he? it stayed the same. If he was phenomenal and deserves more credit than Obama....shouldn't the trend have improved?

DumbBama vs DumDrumpf?

Not really. It's about the trend. You might not get from a D to an A in one administration - the trend is what matters. Trump inherited the same trend. He didn't increase it did he? it stayed the same. If he was phenomenal and deserves more credit than Obama....shouldn't the trend have improved?
Obama would have stalled at a B-. Trump made it an A-. Again easy to go from D- to B-. Much tougher to get better and Trump did it. His America First strategy is working for now.

Forum List

Back