"It's not theirs, Its mine"

You do not like to read facts.
It is not what you want to hear, that is your problem. And you do have a HUGE one. You and many others.

Laugh all the way to 11/5/24

It is going to be quite a day.
You do not post fact. You post what you are told is fact.

You do not post fact. You post what you are told is fact.
Rule of law is fact. Breaking those laws is facts.
You are never going to be able to change the laws of the country to accommodate what you need to happen.

The Supreme Court just gave, again, an example of what standing up with the law against those who are only for power. That was a lesson anyone should learn, just as most of the Judges did.

Keep avoiding those lessons

Rule of law is fact. Breaking those laws is facts.
You are never going to be able to change the laws of the country to accommodate what you need to happen.

The Supreme Court just gave, again, an example of what standing up with the law against those who are only for power. That was a lesson anyone should learn, just as most of the Judges did.

Keep avoiding those lessons
There is no rule of law anymore. Stop thinking there is.

Just a question, Mike. Did you think Nixon should have been able to protect, keep and withhold records of his presidency also? You are no doubt aware of the Presidential Records act of 1978.
No, only Trump should be able to break laws and shoot people and have us still worship him as GOD!

No, only Trump should be able to break laws and shoot people and have us still worship him as GOD!
Hey, I got a good one for today, Yesterday Xiden visited Chicago, and it was reported that yesterday Chicago had the worst quality air in the country!!!!!!!! Thanks Joe. Can't make it up!!!!

Just a question, Mike. Did you think Nixon should have been able to protect, keep and withhold records of his presidency also? You are no doubt aware of the Presidential Records act of 1978.
well it does look like it's ok for Joe.

THsFeUc.png

/——-/ Of course you exaggerate everything. “The Palm Beach County assessor had appraised Mar-a-Lago's market value to be between $18 million and $27.6 million, Trump had put it at between $426.5 million to $612.1 million in filings.” - Newsweek
And I appraised my condo at $3.5 million. Of course the bank did their own assessments and they set the value at $600,000. No one indicated me for fraud.
Hope that helps.

How much was Biden’s garage worth when he was keeping classified docs he stole while he was senator?

/——-/ Of course you exaggerate everything. “The Palm Beach County assessor had appraised Mar-a-Lago's market value to be between $18 million and $27.6 million, Trump had put it at between $426.5 million to $612.1 million in filings.” - Newsweek
And I appraised my condo at $3.5 million. Of course the bank did their own assessments and they set the value at $600,000. No one indicated me for fraud.
Hope that helps.
Did you send the bank a sworn to be true, financial statement of your assessed value based on your improvements to your property and the likes?

Did you send the bank a sworn to be true, financial statement of your assessed value based on your improvements to your property and the likes?
I did but they also sent an appraiser, and reviewed the county’s appraiser

I sworn I valued my home and assets to what I valued them at

Forum List

Back