It's Not Us...It's Him

May be your damn president, wont' be mine
What a shame for you that in our one nation we have but one president. Like it or not.

You could always move to another country? Need boxes?

Don't worry, I have the boxes you didn't use when Bush was elected the second time
That mattered to me hardly at all. And the same applies now. Life goes on for me but maybe not for you?

Please verify- you're fine with this:
....the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.
Why would I be fine with that? That's not liberalism.

That's exactly what the Democrats stand for....and you vote for.

But....heck, we've established that your'e too dumb and unconcerned to recognize that.

What a shame for you that in our one nation we have but one president. Like it or not.

You could always move to another country? Need boxes?

Don't worry, I have the boxes you didn't use when Bush was elected the second time
That mattered to me hardly at all. And the same applies now. Life goes on for me but maybe not for you?

Please verify- you're fine with this:
....the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.
Why would I be fine with that? That's not liberalism.

That's exactly what the Democrats stand for....and you vote for.

But....heck, we've established that your'e too dumb and unconcerned to recognize that.
That's what it says in their party platform?

That's what you believe they stand for but you are dead wrong as always.

I'm not partisan.

Might want to check your voting record then.
I'm well aware of it. And liberals don't vote for the illiberal. That doesn't make one a partisan.

What a moron.

Tell that to the photographers who don't care to participate in a gay wedding, or the bakers who were fined $135,000 and had a gag order placed on them

One bends the neck and the knee to Democrats/Liberals or suffers.

Did you mention the Founders?????

I'm not partisan.

I'm well aware of it. And liberals don't vote for the illiberal. That doesn't make one a partisan.

What a moron.

Tell that to the photographers who don't care to participate in a gay wedding, or the bakers who were fined $135,000 and had a gag order placed on them

If they are paying then you are selling. That's business not religion.

I'm not partisan.

What a moron.

Spoken like a true Liberal: no rights to conscience nor liberty.

I'm not partisan.

What a moron.

The liberty to hate fags, blacks, Beaners or anyone else you have at home and at church. That's more than enough liberty. At work do your job. If you can't do your job because you have moral objections, get another job.

I'm not partisan.

Denial is an ugly ugly thing.
Yes, it can be, so stop living in it.

Who did I vote for in the last three elections?
I have no idea nor do I care. But probably three losers but one of whom was reelected POTUS.

What a moron.

The liberty to hate fags, blacks, Beaners or anyone else you have at home and at church. That's more than enough liberty. At work do your job. If you can't do your job because you have moral objections, get another job.

Where is government's compelling interest in telling one how to think?

Actually....when one doesn't think at all...as in your case.....it might be necessary.

Liberty means making up your own mind....acting on it could be a government prerogative.
I recognize that you don't see the difference.

Forum List

Back