'Its Not YOUR Decision If I 'NEED' An AR-15'. Washibgton Gov Signs Constitution-Violating Bill Into Law

No it's not.
Read the letter. You claim they inspected the weapon, and they did not.
The determination wasn't made by inspection, but by review of the changes that Colt specified in their letters.

Your remarks have been stamped "return to sender" insufficient thought.

Please apply sufficient "thought" before submitting them again.
This is even funnier.

In 1935 it wasnā€™t stupid. Iā€™ll have to find my post because you obviously didnā€™t understand it the first time.
Of course it wasnā€™t stupid in 1935 but it was if you omit the following. ā€œIt was declared unlawful for anyone to sell or receive a firearm in violation of this section, and they could be fined $2,000 and imprisoned for up to five years for violating it.ā€
Now the real amount you should be asking for, is $2000
which today has increased to $250, 000 and ten years in jail.

But itā€™s hilariously ignorant thinking a $200 stamp tax, then or now kept and KEEPS the machine gun out of the hands of criminals.

Itā€˜s the requirements that the machine gun be registered to the licensed owner and only transferred to a licensed owner AND the stipulated punishments and requirements of the both the owner and the transferee. Todays private sales regulations for private sales NATIONALLY, provide NONE OF THOSE REQUIREMENTS and therefore the ā€œgun show loop holeā€;as itā€™s referred to, exists for all firearms not listed in this act.

Last edited:
Of course it wasnā€™t stupid in 1935 but it was if you omit the following. ā€œIt was declared unlawful for anyone to sell or receive a firearm in violation of this section, and they could be fined $2,000 and imprisoned for up to five years for violating it.ā€
Now the real amount you should be asking for, is $2000
which today has increased to $250, 000 and ten years in jail.

But itā€™s hilariously ignorant thinking a $200 stamp tax, then or now kept and KEEPS the machine gun out of the hands of criminals.

Itā€˜s the requirements that the machine gun be registered to the licensed owner and only transferred to a licensed owner AND the stipulated punishments and requirements of the both the owner and the transferee. To days private sales regulations for private sales NATIONALLY, provide NONE OF THOSE REQUIREMENTS and therefore the ā€œgun show loop holeā€;as itā€™s referred to, exists.
Go ahead and list all those crimes committed with NFA Class III machine guns,

Next, I did not say the 200 stamp prevented anything in todays day and age.

Go ahead and list all those crimes committed with NFA Class III machine guns,

Next, I did not say the 200 stamp prevented anything in todays day and age.
Iā€™m not claiming YOU did. But bouncing the responsibility for even using a $200 tax as a reason for the reasonable control of machine guns is laughable. You do admit that, right ?

BTW, Iā€™m only goin* by a previous poster who said fewer than 2 deaths have been attributed used to them. What ever you have for a number, the regulations for machine guns IMO WORKS.

Iā€™m not claiming YOU did. But bouncing the responsibility for even using a $200 tax as a reason for the reasonable control of machine guns is laughable. You do admit that, right ?
I made statements the other day. Since the price of these Class III NFA weapons runs in the tens of thousands they are pretty well self regulated.

Waiting for that list of crimes committed with them in the last 40 years.

I made statements the other day. Since the price of these Class III NFA weapons runs in the tens of thousands they are pretty well self regulated.

take them off the FFA and the prices will drop dramatically,,

they should be legal under the 2nd A,,

BTW, Iā€™m only goin* by a previous poster who said fewer than 2 deaths have been attributed used to them. What ever you have for a number, the regulations for machine guns IMO WORKS.
Psssst.

Ask him why he believes it's OK to regulate machine guns...

Keep waiting.
Itā€™s also laughable thinking the sheer cost of these firearms is self limiting. Itā€™s isnā€™t to the wealthy. Youā€™re now pretending that you donā€™t know that any competent gunsmith can make any number of these semi auto firearms into full autos with very inexpensive partsā€¦..other then the cost required by regulating and the licensing required to make them and the follow up responsibility in transferring them.
Even now as we speak, many police forces have made their previously limited fire into full autos rather inexpensivelyā€¦.so itā€™s not the cost of doing it. Itā€™s the regulations, fines and prison times that prevent it.

Youā€™re now being hilariously evasive.

Keep waiting.
Itā€™s also laughable thinking the sheer cost of these firearms is self limiting. Itā€™s isnā€™t to the wealthy. Youā€™re now pretending that you donā€™t know that any competent gunsmith can make any number of these semi auto firearms into full autos with very inexpensive partsā€¦..other then the cost required by regulating and the licensing required to make them and the follow up responsibility in transferring them.
Even now as we speak, many police forces have made their previously limited fire into full autos rather inexpensivelyā€¦.so itā€™s not the cost of doing it. Itā€™s the regulations, fines and prison times that prevent it.

Youā€™re now being hilariously evasive.
Then they would be criminals themselves. You are afraid of something that is not a problem. If it was prevalent in society you would have crime numbers to back it up.

The first statement is true, the second is ridiculous.
The reason the price would drop is because the machine guns in circulation were owned prior to May of 86. If the regulation went away ALL automatic/machine guns would be available.

Then they would be criminals themselves. You are afraid of something that is not a problem. If it was prevalent in society you would have crime numbers to back it up.
Youā€™re arguing agaisnt yourself and make no sense what so ever. There is no ā€œgun show loop hole ā€œ when it comes to machine guns.

The reason the price would drop is because the machine guns in circulation were owned prior to May of 86. If the regulation went away ALL automatic/machine guns would be available.
Iā€™ll repeat it. I donā€™t disagree with that statement.
But the interpretation and majority opinions of the 2@ has thus far PREVENTED that from happening .

Maybe youā€™re making up shit, but my contention has always been, machine guns ARE well REGULATED and because of that, have presented FEWER problems. That we donā€™t have the crime numbers with machine guns shows everyone with a brain, that regulations WORKS.

Maybe youā€™re making up shit, but my contention has always been, machine guns ARE well REGULATED and because of that, have presented FEWER problems. That we donā€™t have the crime numbers with machine guns shows everyone with a brain, that regulations WORKS.
Seriously..

Ask him.

You're gonna love it.

Forum List

Back