It's Official - America is Against democracy

Does anyone remember how America was all for referendum dividing Serbia???

Kook....just imagine if Mexico was able to invade California and then they held an election to break away to join Mexico....I doubt you would be touting that as Democracy.

America should rightly oppose the referendum, did you see the bullshit choices offered in this "democratic" "vote"?

America was never for democracy. Not in the beginning, not now. We're for federal republicanism. Ironically though, when we invade and take over other countries like Iraq, we install true democracy governnance.

Here's the question asked by the Serbian Referendum:

Do you want the Republic of Montenegro to be an independent state with a full international and legal personality?

Here's the questions asked by the Crimean Referendum:

“Are you in favour of unifying Crimea with Russia as a part of the Russian Federation?”

“Are you in favour of restoring the 1992 constitution and the status of Crimea as a part of Ukraine?”

Note that the second question doesn't actually favor remaining united with Ukraine, rather go to an abandoned 1992 constitution which would make Crimea a Quasi-independent state heavily tied to Russia.

Kook....just imagine if Mexico was able to invade California and then they held an election to break away to join Mexico....I doubt you would be touting that as Democracy.
Dingbat.... would that mean that liberals in Cali4nia would not be determining US elections any more? whew, thanks god, bring it on.

More like if Mexico stationed troops on a humanitarian/peacekeeping mission in a heavily Mexican area of California where police brutality against ethnic Mexicans was common, and California had threatened to cut off utility services to the area.

Do you want the Republic of Montenegro to be an independent state with a full international and legal personality?

“Are you in favour of unifying Crimea with Russia as a part of the Russian Federation?”

“Are you in favour of restoring the 1992 constitution and the status of Crimea as a part of Ukraine?”

Note that the second question doesn't actually favor remaining united with Ukraine, rather go to an abandoned 1992 constitution which would make Crimea a Quasi-independent state heavily tied to Russia.
Actually, yes it does. "Are you in favour of restoring...the status of Crimea as a part of Ukraine" is pretty obvious in its intent and meaning.

STUPID FUCK....what part of invading a sovereign country don't you understand? :cuckoo:

Humanitarian missions? :badgrin:

Quick... spit Putin's cum out of your mouth....

More like if Mexico stationed troops on a humanitarian/peacekeeping mission in a heavily Mexican area of California where police brutality against ethnic Mexicans was common, and California had threatened to cut off utility services to the area.

Actually, yes it does. "Are you in favour of restoring...the status of Crimea as a part of Ukraine" is pretty obvious in its intent and meaning.

STUPID FUCK....what part of invading a sovereign country don't you understand? :cuckoo:

What part of foreign-backed coup against a democratically-elected regime do you not understand? The Party of Regions government was voted in by the people, then it was thrown out by a bunch of thugs; Russia is merely protecting those that stand to lose most greatly in this, namely the people of the areas that are known to heavily favor the Party of Regions.

No, it really doesn't. The 1992 constitution, which was never adopted, makes Crimea an independent country more tied to Russia then Ukraine. It would still be a state of Ukraine but with Ukraine having no authority over the province.

No, it really doesn't. The 1992 constitution, which was never adopted, makes Crimea an independent country more tied to Russia then Ukraine. It would still be a state of Ukraine but with Ukraine having no authority over the province.
You must have access to information I don't. How did the 1992 constitution make Crimea "more tied to Russia"?

I cannot post links yet, so deal with a quote from the "Constitution of Crimea" Wikipedia article.
On 6 May 1992 the same parliament inserted a new sentence into this constitution that declared that Crimea was part of Ukraine.
The second choice on their ballot does not, so far as I know, specify exactly which version of the constitution it refers to; however, it does state that choosing that option would restore "the status of Crimea as a part of Ukraine", leading me to believe that the option refers to the amended version of the '92 constitution. I am unable to find anything about that version that connects Crimea to Russia. What source are you getting that claim from?

CNN BREAKING NEWS: "White House: President Obama tells Russia's Vladimir Putin that Crimea referendum will never be recognized by the United States."
SHOULD AMERICA BE NEXT????

I must be a prophet, because couple of weeks ago I released a video suggesting that a referendum is THE ONLY WAY to unseat the despot US government:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNchoEf6BM

How about a national referendum to acknowledge that HAWAII was taken illicitly by military coup by minority occupants against the sovereignty and consent of the ruling kingdom at the time.

Nullify the annexation, declare Hawaii proper to be its own independent Kingdom, and only the surrounding WATERS and AIRSPACE around
belong to the United States and are thus secured from international threats of attack (so the attack on Pearl Harbor still counts as an attack against waters controlled by the US).

But since the land itself owned by the tribal descendants of the Kingdom of Hawaii was not legally transferred to US jurisdiction, then VOID Obama's presidency and remove him from office.

If Obama/US do not recognize the Russian annexation of Crimea,
then the same line of thinking should nullify the US annexation of Hawaii
and Obama's citizenship and presidency along with it if you make it retroactive.

The people of Crimea voted. That vote should be respected. It doesn't matter what was on the ballot since the people didn't want to be part of Ukraine under any circumstances. This is a monumental mixing in to where we have no business mixing in.

Of course America is against Democracy. That's why it's a Republic. If we wanted Democracy we wouldn't have established a Republic to begin with.

Peeves needs all the "nourishment" he can get. He's the guy who went on a hunger strike to try to get Alex Jones to pay attention to him. He didn't, so Peeves started another thread to express his butthurt. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back