It's official: Majority of Amercian's voted Barack Obama, Best President Ever!

Well, I was born under Reagan. There has yet to be a President during that time that i like. Much less respect.
They are all liars, have no integrity, dont care about us/US, give arms to terrorists and mexican cartels, give our money away to people that hate us etc.
Fuck them all
#CalvinCoolidge

Interesting that every generation that remembers both Reagan AND Obama rate Reagan better than Obama. The only generation that doesn't remember both thinks Obama was better.

Interesting that.
Graphic2.png

I guess some folks believe saving the world from certain nuclear annihilation is more noteworthy than stoking racial tensions.

Already a thread. And only 31% of that 44% put him as their first choice. And 56% did not.
And the winner is - OBAMA! :)

More than 40 percent of Americans say that Barack Obama was the best or second-best president in their lifetime, according to a new poll from the Pew Research Center.

The poll asked people in an open-ended format which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, using respondents' first and second choices for the survey's findings.

Forty-four percent of Americans said Obama was either the best or the second-best president in their lifetime, with 33 percent saying the same for Bill Clinton. Thirty-two percent said Ronald Regan was the best or second-best president in their lifetime.

Meanwhile, 19 percent said the same for President Trump, who has been in office since 2017.​

Poll: Obama tops list ranking best president in Americans' lifetime

*Poster's note: I was only 5 when JFK was killed - but based on what I've learned and since he WAS in my young lifetime .. I'd have gone with JFK and put BHO second.

Who's the best president in your lifetime?
Steve Jobs

… next stupid question.

Charleston Heston

Pfffftt…. did Charlton Heston cofound and run the most valuable company in the history of mankind? not even close.
How many world changing products has Heston been at the helm of pioneering? answer none

Heston was a good actor and all but as a President he's not qualified to shine Jobs shoes. :p

"Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?" -- Steve Jobs

Harry S Truman was looking good when he nuked Hell outta the Japs and ended WW-II.
But then he fired McArthur and ensure decades of land wars in Asia.

Still, we can't deny him his 15 minutes of stardom!

If reagan was president today, he would be the biggest RINO in American political history.

The question should be "how does media bias effect your opinion of U.S. Presidents"? What if the media didn't refer to the JFK administration with the ludicrous title of "Camelot" and what if the media reacted with outrage over his dalliance with MM or the fact that he illegally used the CIA to train an illegal invasion army which was abandoned at the Bay of Pigs. In other words what if the modern mainstream media didn't give their total support to democrats and try to undermine republican administrations?

More than 40 percent of Americans say that Barack Obama was the best or second-best president in their lifetime, according to a new poll from the Pew Research Center.

The poll asked people in an open-ended format which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, using respondents' first and second choices for the survey's findings.

Forty-four percent of Americans said Obama was either the best or the second-best president in their lifetime, with 33 percent saying the same for Bill Clinton. Thirty-two percent said Ronald Regan was the best or second-best president in their lifetime.

Meanwhile, 19 percent said the same for President Trump, who has been in office since 2017.​

*Poster's note: I was only 5 when JFK was killed - but based on what I've learned and since he WAS in my young lifetime .. I'd have gone with JFK and put BHO second.

The poll really proves nothing, other than the farther a president is removed form current day, the less people think of them.

Pfffftt…. did Charlton Heston cofound and run the most valuable company in the history of mankind? not even close.
How many world changing products has Heston been at the helm of pioneering? answer none

Heston was a good actor and all but as a President he's not qualified to shine Jobs shoes. :p

"Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?" -- Steve Jobs

I think he did a great job as President of the NRA.

If reagan was president today, he would be the biggest RINO in American political history.

Agreed.

Funny thing about Reagan, is that the GOP has deified him so much that they forget about things like Iran Contra, as well as the way Reagan pissed off all the other countries.

Mathematical fact: Rump is the best POTUS in the lifetime of everybody under the age of 18 months.
Also the worst.

The second one is more likely to stand. Many people are saying that.

Mathematical fact: Rump is the best POTUS in the lifetime of everybody under the age of 18 months.
Also the worst.

The second one is more likely to stand. Many people are saying that.

Is that right? What's it based on, their weak spines?

Forum List

Back