It's official: Majority of Amercian's voted Barack Obama, Best President Ever!

Since it's strictly opinion, each is entitled to their own and so I've nothing to argue about. If it wasn't for Waco my pick would solidly be Bill Clinton as the best one. I didn't mind our one term presidents either, Carter and Bush the 1st. Since I was in my early years of grade school at the time he left office, by reputation only my choice will be Ike. I like Ike.

Barack Obama Is the Greatest President of Our Lifetime, Say 44% of Americans

The Trumpets are go mental... How can there only agenda to dismantle everything the Greatest President of Our Lifetime...

They have no solution just destroy...
The survey polled 2,002 adults between June 5 and 12

Notes: Don't know responses not shown
Numbers add to more than 100% because of multiple responses

44% of 2,000 adults, represents over 200 million people

Do you enjoy living in your own little world?

less then half of 2200 equals over 200 million people.

(must be the new math my grandkids are talking about)
less then half of 2200 equals over 200 million people.
What?

Isn't that what you said?

'
I was being sarcastic, thats why I added....

Do you enjoy living in your own little world?

If my world were little, I'd believe your post.

but....

44% of 2200 doesn't represent over 200 million people, if the participants don't represent an equal cross section of the country.

it only represents 44% of those 2200 people.

If my world were little, I'd believe your post.

but....

44% of 2200 doesn't represent over 200 million people, if the participants don't represent an equal cross section of the country.

it only represents 44% of those 2200 people.

Exactly.

Outside the confines of every major city the opinion of the meat puppet faggot is...

Let's just say he's not held in great esteem.

If OP said:

"Barack Obama Is the Greatest President of Our Lifetime", say 44 Americans

I would probably believe that .
If OP said:

"Barack Obama Is the Greatest President of Our Lifetime", say 44 Americans

I would probably believe that .
Most American Jews are Ds. Look up the career of the founder of the Ds, Andrew Jackson, Wilson's post WWI pogram and FDR's indifference to the holocaust. I find this poll quite likely to be true.

That 44% of the population are deluded morons is not a surprise to the rest of us.

s
Barack Obama Is the Greatest President of Our Lifetime, Say 44% of Americans

The Trumpets are go mental... How can there only agenda to dismantle everything the Greatest President of Our Lifetime...

They have no solution just destroy...
BHO is probably the most responsible POTUS in decades -- but then again that is not saying much.

Tied with him would by LBJ and FDR.

But all of these made mistakes.

FDR moved the U.S. Pacific Fleet to Hawaii -- a blunder that put them within striking range of the Imperial Japanese Navy.

LBJ botched Viet Nam.

BHO got involved in Syria when he should have stayed out after he campaigned to stay out before his election. Huge blunder. And Libya was botched by BHO and Hillary.

So everybody makes mistakes.

Even JFK during his short administration managed to risk all our lives during the Cuban Missile Crisis after missiles were staged in Turkey on the Russian border. Blunder.

The greatest POTUS while being POTUS was certainly Lincoln. But his exec order for emancipation proclamation was unconstitutional. He did not have the power to legally do that.

The two bravest POTUS's before become POTUS were George Washington and Theodore Roosevelt. But during their administrations as POTUS nothing much happened.

Thank you, WillHaftaWaite. Looks like an attack is going on with some Pew Research Council material.

And the winner is - OBAMA! :)

More than 40 percent of Americans say that Barack Obama was the best or second-best president in their lifetime, according to a new poll from the Pew Research Center.

The poll asked people in an open-ended format which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, using respondents' first and second choices for the survey's findings.

Forty-four percent of Americans said Obama was either the best or the second-best president in their lifetime, with 33 percent saying the same for Bill Clinton. Thirty-two percent said Ronald Regan was the best or second-best president in their lifetime.

Meanwhile, 19 percent said the same for President Trump, who has been in office since 2017.​

Poll: Obama tops list ranking best president in Americans' lifetime

*Poster's note: I was only 5 when JFK was killed - but based on what I've learned and since he WAS in my young lifetime .. I'd have gone with JFK and put BHO second.

I have to go with Ike but JFK was much better than any republican since his death. Obama did quite well considering the opposition of the GOP congress he had to deal with. Ronnie the ray goon was an abysmal person and leader. So much corruption and treason in his regime.

Polls.... lol. You still have not learned a damn thing.

Polls will not stop the conservative SC confirmation.

I have to go with Ike but JFK was much better than any republican since his death. Obama did quite well considering the opposition of the GOP congress he had to deal with. Ronnie the ray goon was an abysmal person and leader. So much corruption and treason in his regime.

Like corruption, massive debt, dumb wars and treason?
Vote Republican! :)

That poll is a joke, It's Ronald Reagan and it's not even close. the guy won 2/3 of the popular vote and 49 states......I could list all his accomplishments, but just go to Wikipedia.

And the winner is - OBAMA! :)

More than 40 percent of Americans say that Barack Obama was the best or second-best president in their lifetime, according to a new poll from the Pew Research Center.

The poll asked people in an open-ended format which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, using respondents' first and second choices for the survey's findings.

Forty-four percent of Americans said Obama was either the best or the second-best president in their lifetime, with 33 percent saying the same for Bill Clinton. Thirty-two percent said Ronald Regan was the best or second-best president in their lifetime.

Meanwhile, 19 percent said the same for President Trump, who has been in office since 2017.​

Poll: Obama tops list ranking best president in Americans' lifetime

*Poster's note: I was only 5 when JFK was killed - but based on what I've learned and since he WAS in my young lifetime .. I'd have gone with JFK and put BHO second.

It just goes to show how poorly educated and ill-informed Americans are.

How many threads on this bullshit poll do we need?

That poll is a joke, It's Ronald Reagan and it's not even close. the guy won 2/3 of the popular vote and 49 states......I could list all his accomplishments, but just go to Wikipedia.
Regan only got 32% plus some of that should be given to Bush and Nancy Regan since he had Alzheimers during the 2nd term.

Forum List

Back