It's official: Majority of Amercian's voted Barack Obama, Best President Ever!

BFD that and quarter won’t get you shit.
Someone seems angry.
Someone can’t tell the difference between anger and indifference. The poll is meaningless but if it makes you on the left feel like it’s some great deal whatever these are the same polls that said Romney would win big in 2012 and Hillary would in 2016 so enjoy.
Someone commenting on the poll is not indifference. The only other option is anger. We can tell by your post.

Now ask a Democrat to name one thing Obama accomplished in 8 years.
Averted another corrupt GOP full blown depression, passed the most important social reform since the 60s, still working despite ridiculous GOP and crony insurers sabotage. Got respect back from the world, Many great executive orders and tolerance 4 gays Etc...

Someone seems angry.
Someone can’t tell the difference between anger and indifference. The poll is meaningless but if it makes you on the left feel like it’s some great deal whatever these are the same polls that said Romney would win big in 2012 and Hillary would in 2016 so enjoy.
Someone commenting on the poll is not indifference. The only other option is anger. We can tell by your post.
You can comment on something without really caring about it perfect example I’m responding to you even though I don’t give a flip about you or what you think nor do I have any anger towards you. Mostly I feel sympathy for you and the other lefties who have to look to silly polls like this to feel like you have some type of big win. Enjoy your irrelevant poll I’m moving on.

Hillary will win by a landslide.
Not after the FBI went public with their investigation on her. However, she did win the popular vote. And the only reason Trump got the majority electoral votes, was due to un-Constitutional, hyper-partisan, gerrymandering.

And the only reason Trump got the majority electoral votes, was due to un-Constitutional, hyper-partisan, gerrymandering.

Wow!

One of the dumbest claims I've ever heard.

Now back it up.

Popular in NY and LA is meaningless as you were shown in the last election. You believe your own polls too much.
The majority of Americans want liberal and progressive leaders. Despite what sparsely populated rural districts (with the same electoral votes as densely populated urban districts) want.

As stated to you liars over and over, the popular vote has NEVER elected a president and never will.

It's not a lie to say she won the popular vote. It's also not a lie showing the only way Trump won was because of un-Constitutional gerrymandering at the State level.

Popular in NY and LA is meaningless as you were shown in the last election. You believe your own polls too much.
The majority of Americans want liberal and progressive leaders. Despite what sparsely populated rural districts (with the same electoral votes as densely populated urban districts) want.

That’s why we have the EC so that we are not ruled by a geographic political minority.

And the only reason Trump got the majority electoral votes, was due to un-Constitutional, hyper-partisan, gerrymandering.

Wow!

Now back it up.
I thought you'd never ask...

analysis shows how gerrymandering benefited GOP in 2016
The analysis found four times as many states with Republican-skewed state House or Assembly districts than Democratic ones.

Thanks
Now how about some back up for your claim?

Wow!

Now back it up.
I thought you'd never ask...

analysis shows how gerrymandering benefited GOP in 2016
The analysis found four times as many states with Republican-skewed state House or Assembly districts than Democratic ones.
You just provided a link which shows gerrymandering benefited the House. You did not provide one which shows gerrymandering increased Trump's electoral votes.

I don't think you understand how the electoral college process works.

Someone seems angry.
O'rly?

Who Is The Worst President Since WWII?

Worst President of ALL time

It's official: Majority of Amercian's voted Barack Obama, Best President Ever!

"When asked which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, more Americans name Barack Obama than any other president," Pew writes in a new post. "More than four-in-ten (44%) say Obama is the best or second best president of their lifetimes,

It's official, liberals are so bad at math they think 44% is a majority.

However, she did win the popular vote. And the only reason Trump got the majority electoral votes, was due to un-Constitutional, hyper-partisan, gerrymandering.
48 states are "winner-take-all" states. Whoever gets the majority of votes in that state wins all the electoral votes for that state. So no amount of district gerrymandering can rig who wins the electoral votes for those 48 states.

Maine and Nebraska are the only two states which are not winner-take-all.

Maine awards one electoral vote to whoever wins the majority of votes, and then the remaining two votes are awarded to whoever wins the popular vote in each of its congressional districts. And Maine is definitely not rigged in the Republicans' favor.

Nebraska awards its five electoral votes the same way Maine does. One for the statewide winner, and one for each of the four districts. Nebraska is a deep red state.

Trump won the election by 74 electoral votes.

So your claim is hyper-partisan bullshit.

Forum List

Back