It’s official...Mexifornia is now a sanctuary state. Executive Order coming soon?

He is too dumb to realize Blacks in California HATE Mexicans because they are taking their slice of the gubmint pie...let them destroy each other. I personally hope President Trump gives California an ultimatum. Reverse the decision or I send in the national guard.

The National Guard is in no way equipped at present to send in enough forces to police a state of 33 million people.

The U.S. Army's top enlisted soldier said the number-one readiness problem facing the service is that the active component -- the most deployable force -- has 50,000 soldiers who can't deploy. That figure represents the largest number of non-deployable soldiers in all three components of the service. The National Guard has 28,000 non-deployable soldiers and the Reserve component has 25,000, according to Sgt. Maj. of the Army Daniel Dailey's office. Having 50,000 non-deployable, active soldiers is comparable to three of the Army's 10 active combat divisions,​

Army Has 50,000 Active Soldiers Who Can't Deploy, Top NCO Says
Army wants more Guard, Reserve deployments in 2017

And no Odious - Blacks to not "hate Mexicans"
Do Blacks and Hispanics Get Along?

Oh don’t worry...We’ll start in Los Angeles where the population is 4 million. Bear in mind, most of the cockroaches are literally on top of each other in only the filthiest of areas...they’re comfortable living that way...they’ll be quite simple to eradicate as soon as the corrupt bureaucrats are forced to get the fuck out of the way.

They are breaking federal law you moron....just go back to mommies basement and smoke some weed.

Sorry, but there is no federal law allowing federal jackbooted autocrats to (as the OP put it) "assemble task forces that will essentially patrol the streets of Los Angeles and San Francisco using stop and identify tactic".

Now go re-take that government class that you failed in high school.

We won't have to, black Americans will arm and resist the illegal invasion or get a brain and stop voting for Dem traitors.
He is too dumb to realize Blacks in California HATE Mexicans because they are taking their slice of the gubmint pie...let them destroy each other. I personally hope President Trump gives California an ultimatum. Reverse the decision or I send in the national guard.

Interesting question, does the POTUS out rank the Governor when it comes to commanding the national guard?
Eisenhower used them in Arkansas to enforce integration so yeah I would think so.
They are breaking federal law you moron....just go back to mommies basement and smoke some weed.

Sorry, but there is no federal law allowing federal jackbooted autocrats to (as the OP put it) "assemble task forces that will essentially patrol the streets of Los Angeles and San Francisco using stop and identify tactic".

Now go re-take that government class that you failed in high school.

We won't have to, black Americans will arm and resist the illegal invasion or get a brain and stop voting for Dem traitors.

Blacks who want unfettered immigration of Mexicans to the USA are really really stupid.
ALL black folks need to read Con Job its a book by a Black Woman who touches on all the things democrats do to keep the black race in their place and it touches on illegal immigration

Oh don’t worry...We’ll start in Los Angeles where the population is 4 million. Bear in mind, most of the cockroaches are literally on top of each other in only the filthiest of areas...they’re comfortable living that way...they’ll be quite simple to eradicate as soon as the corrupt bureaucrats are forced to get the fuck out of the way.

I'm not a bit worried Goose-Stepper - Trump is not going to rule this country like his murderous autocrat heroes such as Putin, Erdogan or Duterte.

The constitution allows for the federal government to defend our borders from threats and invasions, but if a state wants to allow illegals in, isn't that a states rights issue? If that were to go to court, who wins? The state, or the federal government?
Here is a very quick stab at it. Very quick. It is a whole lot more complicated than this.

Immigration is an enumerated power, congress has the exclusive power to regulate or not regulate it. Supremecy clause.

But, the question is whether states must use their executive resources to enforce federal law.

In case of California not enforcing fed law on immigration, they likely win.
They would actually lose. The sanctuary status is not about enforcing immigration laws. It is about cooperation with federal duties.

No one is asking the states to go out and enforce immigration. They are saying that when they ALREADY have someone in custody and the federal government asks for a retainer, that they cooperate. If they don't then they can be compelled to cooperate or face sanctions.

That is well within the power of the feds.

I'm not a bit worried Goose-Stepper - Trump is not going to rule this country like his murderous autocrat heroes such as Putin, Erdogan or Duterte.
Rule like murderous autocrat = obeying rule of law in the bedwetters book of definitions.

Forum List

Back