🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Official. No Obama nominee

What's THIS? OOOooooohh... looks like a little leftard HYPOCRISY coming around to BITE THEM IN THE ASS...

Such visceral hatred.

Yeah...and the leftard clown posse of sniveling communist pussies are just filled with love and kindness for anyone that doesn't fall in line with their way of thinking....get bent, you whiny limp-wristed douche.

More visceral hatred. Oh dear.

As if you deserved anything less......I have more....

I'm hoping you have plenty of those Con-federate flag crying towels handy....sounds like you've tears and blood squirting out of your eyes....and whereever.

What's THIS? OOOooooohh... looks like a little leftard HYPOCRISY coming around to BITE THEM IN THE ASS...

Such visceral hatred.

Yeah...and the leftard clown posse of sniveling communist pussies are just filled with love and kindness for anyone that doesn't fall in line with their way of thinking....get bent, you whiny limp-wristed douche.

I'm hoping you have plenty of those Con-federate flag crying towels handy....sounds like you've tears and blood squirting out of your eyes....and whereever.

WTF? I don't get "weepy-eyed" about any thing. I simply know the truth of how the globalists have used the liberal pussies like a cheap whore to help tear down the fabric of this country...thus I have nothing but hatred for them...how that translates into "tear shedding" I will simply leave to your vivid imagination. We are fucked either way unless the masses wake up as to what has been done to them for the past 102 years...but you can bank on this very salient fact, I will not be going quietly.

Nobody is stopping your fucking president from fulfilling his Constitutional obligation to NOMINATE a candidate.
Nominating a replacement isn't his only Constitutional obligation in this regard. With the Senate, he is also obligated to fill vacancies in the Supreme Court. They are denying a president from fulfilling his Constitutional responsibilities.
We are playing by the liberal playbook. Get used to it.

shut up lying loon. you freaks have done nothing but try to delegitimize this president for 7 years.

now go scream into your pillow.
Obama is an idiot who never should've been president, but it made you feel better for electing a black man. No other reason, so fuck off. President Trump will undo your mess.
It's all about the Race.....
In his case it was, he wasn't qualified to be dog catcher. Now you are going to vote for Hillary because she is a woman.

President Obama should present his choice to the Senate soon...Then the Ball is in their court as to whether they do their job or not.
This makes the 2016 election one of the 3 most critical in US history. The next 100 years of our nation will be shaped by this election and historians will point to it as a major shift in our courts and foreign policy.

We must get the numbers out to vote Republican in 2016.
We hear that every 4 years.
He can take his choice and shove it up his islamic ass.
Nope.....you have no say in the matter. You are powerless even with your 214 IQ.

President Obama will do his job and appoint a Justice. Then it will be up to the Senate to do its job and either approve or reject that appointment. If they do nothing, then they fail to do their job as per the Constitution.

You are ignorant of the constitution, no surprise since you lefties hate it so much. The Senate has NO duty to approve or even rule on a SCOTUS appointee within ANY time frame. They can take as long as they want to. FACT.
So the Senate can take 8 years if they want, should Trump become president? Is that what you actually believe??

It isn't a matter of belief. It's a fact. You want to know what else is a fact? There is nothing in the Constitution that says there has to be 9 judges. Originally, there were only six.

Now you are educated. No charge.

Nobody is stopping your fucking president from fulfilling his Constitutional obligation to NOMINATE a candidate.
Nominating a replacement isn't his only Constitutional obligation in this regard. With the Senate, he is also obligated to fill vacancies in the Supreme Court. They are denying a president from fulfilling his Constitutional responsibilities.

shut up lying loon. you freaks have done nothing but try to delegitimize this president for 7 years.

Obama is an idiot who never should've been president, but it made you feel better for electing a black man. No other reason, so fuck off. President Trump will undo your mess.

only in rightwingnuthackworld.

imbecile.
We will thank Obama for giving us president Trump.

Such visceral hatred.

WTF? I don't get "weepy-eyed" about any thing. I simply know the truth of how the globalists have used the liberal pussies like a cheap whore to help tear down the fabric of this country...thus I have nothing but hatred for them...how that translates into "tear shedding" I will simply leave to your vivid imagination. We are fucked either way unless the masses wake up as to what has been done to them for the past 102 years...but you can bank on this very salient fact, I will not be going quietly.
And you still sound upset. Would you be further upset to know that no one considers you important enough to go after?

In his case it was, he wasn't qualified to be dog catcher. Now you are going to vote for Hillary because she is a woman.
Interesting how you seem to think who I'm voting for. Who's REALLY doing the stereotyping here......hmmmm...:eusa_think:

President Obama should present his choice to the Senate soon...Then the Ball is in their court as to whether they do their job or not.
We hear that every 4 years.
Nope.....you have no say in the matter. You are powerless even with your 214 IQ.

President Obama will do his job and appoint a Justice. Then it will be up to the Senate to do its job and either approve or reject that appointment. If they do nothing, then they fail to do their job as per the Constitution.

You are ignorant of the constitution, no surprise since you lefties hate it so much. The Senate has NO duty to approve or even rule on a SCOTUS appointee within ANY time frame. They can take as long as they want to. FACT.
So the Senate can take 8 years if they want, should Trump become president? Is that what you actually believe??

It isn't a matter of belief. It's a fact. You want to know what else is a fact? There is nothing in the Constitution that says there has to be 9 judges. Originally, there were only six.

That is true....but it is 9 now...unless Congress wants to change the number. Do you think they might do that?

That is true....but it is 9 now...unless Congress wants to change the number. Do you think they might do that?

Doubt it. They are hoping to get a GOP POTUS and add a conservative back in there.

Such visceral hatred.

The years may be you'ves. Ya never know.

These things can happen whereever.

Would the republicans be obligated to consider Nevada's Brian Sandoval's nomination?
If considered, would they accept him?

Doubt it. They are hoping to get a GOP POTUS and add a conservative back in there.

Sandoval is a republican and former judge. I don't know how constitutionally conservative he is after governing Nevada.

Interesting how you seem to think who I'm voting for. Who's REALLY doing the stereotyping here......hmmmm...:eusa_think:
So you aren't voting for Hillary?

Sandoval is a republican and former judge. I don't know how constitutionally conservative he is after governing Nevada.

Has he been mentioned by anyone in the 0bama administration?

And you still sound upset. Would you be further upset to know that no one considers you important enough to go after?

I have had over 2,000 posts deleted on other websites for detailing the fraud perpetuated on us by the foreign owned Federal Reserve bankers whose ass you seem to kiss,......so "Yeah, I definitely matter" and I know that I am under their watchful eye and they can kiss my ass 8 ways to Sunday and that goes for the federal "gubermint" . I know more than you could possibly comprehend and you wouldn't last 50 feet of a mile long walk in my shoes.......you are mere child's play and even though I should feel guilty for taunting you? I just can't muster up the feelings of pity. Bad shit is on the horizon and your beloved "gubermint" is not going to save your worthless ass and you can take that to the bank....good luck!!!

You assume there will not be a 9th justice in before that elusive GOP POTUS ever takes the oath.

Such visceral hatred.

The years may be you'ves. Ya never know.

These things can happen whereever.
English please.

You assume there will not be a 9th justice in before that elusive GOP POTUS ever takes the oath.

No I'm just answering your question. I'm not assuming that at all. In fact I have already stated that I would not at all be surprised if the Senate doesn't cave in to 0bama like they always do.

So you aren't voting for Hillary?
I have not made any decision yet considering who I will vote for in the General. I'm liking Sanders atm.

Forum List

Back