It's Official Now......Democrats Support Crime

I don't support red flag laws for anyone with any label. Democrats finally did something right.

Red flag= NO DUE PROCESS

If they are that dangerous charge them with a crime, convict them in a court of law and remove their right to own a gun the right way. The LEGAL way.

Red Flag laws basically recommend that certain people should not have a gun & it goes before a court. A court is due process.

It only goes before a court AFTER the guys gun rights have been illegally removed without due process. He then has to report to court to try to have his gun rights reinstated without a single criminal act to his name.

This is unconstitutional. Proving yourself innocent is NOT a part of our legal system. I would rather 100 murderers be allowed to keep their guns than one innocent person lose their right to own a firearm. Just like I'd rather let 100 guilty people go than incarcerate a single innocent person.

I discussed the title and demonstrated the well known fact that Trump supporters commit violence at an alarming rate and are defended after the fact.

The OP is not about your delusional thought about anyone that disagree with your opinion on life but about Democrats not passing a red flag bill because you would also focus on gang members.

So seeing you are refusing to discuss this by trying to change the subject show the board you are trolling as usual...

Now next you will proclaim the NRA is the biggest terrorist organization in the world and anyone that vote GOP are violent people that should be disarmed while still ignoring the content of the Op...

Just pointing out that Trump supporters are predisposed to violence which is a proven fact. There are certainly violent democrats as well.

Dems see it as a flaw. Republicans see it as a feature.

Well let me say this before 2015 Trump was a supporter of the Democratic Party, and my bet you will deny what I just wrote but it is true.

Trump is not your typical Republican and to pretend he is, well of course you will claim he is but he is not!

As for his base you focus on the Neo-Nazi and KKK members that mostly do not vote and when they do it is not for a guy that has a daughter that is married to a Jewish man and worships Israel Friendship.

So please Candy try to peddle your nonsense to the weak minded poster because that crap does not work on me!

Lol

And gang bangers on Halstead street and Caprini green vote?

You’d have to do steroids to develop a weak mind

Did I say gang bangers were only Black?

You do know there are White, Hispanic Asian and Black gangs...

But

Tell me Candy why do those like you oppose the usage of the gang banger list but once supported a faulty list like the No-Fly list that would have denied American Citizens of their Constitutional Right to Bear and Keep Arms?

Do you believe the Cops, D.A. and Courts are not corrupt like Davey proclaims and would not use lists to deny political enemies or those they deem below them their Constitutional Rights?

Go ahead pass those laws and when they start hitting minorities hard see how fast you blame the GOP when it was YOUR political party that passed those laws!

Ahh the race card is out. It’s always just a matter of time until you guys play it.

Blaming CNN for the actions of a Trump supporter....tell us another joke.

I'm blaming CNN for their own actions, not those of Mr. Fields or anyone else.

They were the ones who decided to publicize an event that would have died on the vine without their help.

If it wasn't for the talking heads at CNN, Fields would still be in his mum's basement beating off or smoking medicinal grass or watching cartoons or whatever else he did.

CNN wanted the ratings.

No, they didn't know there would be a death. But they knew there would be fights and provide good ratings and advertising dollars to them.

Anytime a group of Trump supporters get together, there is a higher than average likelyhood of violence. That much is true. Trump supporters crave violence. Which is why they shoot up Wal Marts, play slolam (sp?) with live people in their automobile, pine for a civil war as we see here almost every week, and of course mail bombs to people they don't like.

The rest of your post is...well..shit.

So that makes it "news" in your view?

In actuality, however, that isn't true. The March for Life each January is a mainstream conservative event that supports the God Given right to Life.

The media including CNN ignores it.

That's because pro-lifers are real conservatives.

White supremacists and Triple K are actually libs and not Trump supporters around. Mr. Bower who shot up the Jewish temple in Pittsburgh was a Trump Hater.

The klan and white supremacists are liberals?

They were the ones who decided to publicize an event that would have died on the vine without their help.

If it wasn't for the talking heads at CNN, Fields would still be in his mum's basement beating off or smoking medicinal grass or watching cartoons or whatever else he did.

CNN wanted the ratings.

No, they didn't know there would be a death. But they knew there would be fights and provide good ratings and advertising dollars to them.

Anytime a group of Trump supporters get together, there is a higher than average likelyhood of violence. That much is true. Trump supporters crave violence. Which is why they shoot up Wal Marts, play slolam (sp?) with live people in their automobile, pine for a civil war as we see here almost every week, and of course mail bombs to people they don't like.

In actuality, however, that isn't true. The March for Life each January is a mainstream conservative event that supports the God Given right to Life.

White supremacists and Triple K are actually libs and not Trump supporters around. Mr. Bower who shot up the Jewish temple in Pittsburgh was a Trump Hater.

That is correct in 2019.

Dave Duke is on CNN's payroll as a contributor.

CNN wanted the ratings.

That is correct in 2019.

So we can expect the klan to support the Dem nominee? Are or you going to get serious sometime soon?

CNN wanted the ratings.

That is correct in 2019.

So we can expect the klan to support the Dem nominee? Are or you going to get serious sometime soon?

The Triple K haas 200 members nationwide, and at least half are undercover law enforcement and embedded reporters.

Journalists and cops are mostly lib, so indeed I would expect exactly that. And they will do it by pretending to be "conservatives" to trick the stupid

CNN wanted the ratings.

That is correct in 2019.

So we can expect the klan to support the Dem nominee? Are or you going to get serious sometime

That is correct in 2019.

The Triple K haas 200 members nationwide, and at least half are undercover law enforcement and embedded reporters.

Journalists and cops are mostly lib, so indeed I would expect exactly that. And they will do it by pretending to be "conservatives" to trick the stupid

The comedy continues!

That is correct in 2019.

Cops are mostly liberal?

The OP is not about your delusional thought about anyone that disagree with your opinion on life but about Democrats not passing a red flag bill because you would also focus on gang members.

So seeing you are refusing to discuss this by trying to change the subject show the board you are trolling as usual...

Now next you will proclaim the NRA is the biggest terrorist organization in the world and anyone that vote GOP are violent people that should be disarmed while still ignoring the content of the Op...

Just pointing out that Trump supporters are predisposed to violence which is a proven fact. There are certainly violent democrats as well.

Well let me say this before 2015 Trump was a supporter of the Democratic Party, and my bet you will deny what I just wrote but it is true.

Trump is not your typical Republican and to pretend he is, well of course you will claim he is but he is not!

As for his base you focus on the Neo-Nazi and KKK members that mostly do not vote and when they do it is not for a guy that has a daughter that is married to a Jewish man and worships Israel Friendship.

So please Candy try to peddle your nonsense to the weak minded poster because that crap does not work on me!

Lol

But

Tell me Candy why do those like you oppose the usage of the gang banger list but once supported a faulty list like the No-Fly list that would have denied American Citizens of their Constitutional Right to Bear and Keep Arms?

Do you believe the Cops, D.A. and Courts are not corrupt like Davey proclaims and would not use lists to deny political enemies or those they deem below them their Constitutional Rights?

Go ahead pass those laws and when they start hitting minorities hard see how fast you blame the GOP when it was YOUR political party that passed those laws!

Ahh the race card is out. It’s always just a matter of time until you guys play it.

You guys?

So only one side can show the fact your law will be used unfairly against the minority communities?

Hmmm, don't you hate it when someone does that?

Lol

But

You guys?

So only one side can show the fact your law will be used unfairly against the minority communities?

Not sure why you’re injecting race...I guess you guys just can’t help yourself

Lol

But

You guys?

You mean like when you called everyone that voted against Obama a racist bigoted?

Troll someone else loser.

Fact is the laws you are wanting like the Red Flag laws will be used by the LEO to target minorities more than the white community and you know this troll and know what you are wanting to pass will be another tool you will whine about..

Lol

But

You guys?

You mean like when you called everyone that voted against Obama a racist bigoted?

Fact is the laws you are wanting like the Red Flag laws will be used by the LEO to target minorities more than the white community and you know this troll and know what you are wanting to pass will be another tool you will whine about..

I did?

Please quote me where I did that.

But

You guys?

I did?

You love calling anyone that you disagree with a racist:

Search Results for Query: Racists | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You use the race card when it suits you to just end your argument and run away...

Also what is it with this " You guys " nonsense?

I did not vote for Trump and I know anyone that did not vote for your Queen is the enemy but reality I am not a fan of Trump but I love mocking those like you!

So again why do you support laws that will target minorities if passed?

You guys?

I did?

Search Results for Query: Racists | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You use the race card when it suits you to just end your argument and run away...

I did not vote for Trump and I know anyone that did not vote for your Queen is the enemy but reality I am not a fan of Trump but I love mocking those like you!

Hmmm…I used the word racist quite a bit. True. Of course the discussions were usually about race at the time, not red flag laws.

I doubt I ever called “anyone who voted against Obama” a racist though. As your lack of proof supports.

I did say that the root of you guy’s birther movement was racism simply because he’s a black man with a funny name and you guys didn’t care about birth certificates before and haven’t cared since.

You guys?

I did?

Hmmm…I used the word racist quite a bit. True. Of course the discussions were usually about race at the time, not red flag laws.

I doubt I ever called “anyone who voted against Obama” a racist though. As your lack of proof supports.

I did say that the root of you guy’s birther movement was racism simply because he’s a black man with a funny name and you guys didn’t care about birth certificates before and haven’t cared since.

I did say that the root of you guy’s birther movement was racism simply because he’s a black

Was the same Birther movement about John McCain racist?

Why should minorities not be targeted if they commit violence on innocent people?

Because white society made them do it...

( I know you will think I am serious but that is the Progressive answer to everything )

Let be clear the left love their little laws thinking it will control white society over minorities, so they pass laws that in turn are used against minority communities and then whine that the law they passed is being used wrong.

We do not need anymore new laws on gun control but this will not stop the left...

I did?

I did say that the root of you guy’s birther movement was racism simply because he’s a black

Was the same Birther movement about John McCain racist?

There was a birther movement about McCain? I’m
Not sure, where was McCain born according to his BC?

Forum List

Back