It's Official. Sinema Will Win

It's always been trending democrook. It's the state that kept giving us McCain, which is still worse than taxachusettes giving us a murderer for 40 fuckin years.

Texas gave you Cruz.

You're welcome.

Gerrymandering, and voter suppression gave us Cruz.

Barely.

You're running out of road son.

How the fck do you gerrymander a Senate seat?

Gawd you're ignorant

Gerrymandering occurs when Congressional districts are bent, distorted, and redrawn to the benefit of the party doing the drawing. Senators are elected on a statewide basis, and those borders are pretty much set in stone so gerrymandering in the Senate is functionally impossible.Jul 4, 2016

Trump is going to have to alter the bullshit he plied at his presser on Wednesday.
Apparently he was too impatient to wait for the final vote count on the senate races.

Poor Trump, he pouted all the way to Paris and back.

44708405_554925438302746_904402913150626615_n.jpg

It's always been trending democrook. It's the state that kept giving us McCain, which is still worse than taxachusettes giving us a murderer for 40 fuckin years.

Texas gave you Cruz.

You're welcome.

Barely.

How the fck do you gerrymander a Senate seat?

Gawd you're ignorant
I would argue that moving the only polling place in Dodge City, Kansas miles away from the city is a form of gerrymandering: manipulating the vote to disenfranchise a group of citizens.

Meh, she can sit in the back and shut her pie hole like the rest of the Dem senators.

Trump and McConnel better start sucking up to Romney, the GOP majority is getting smaller and smaller.

I'm sorry, did the MINORITY party say something? Doesn't really matter.

We will see how much it matters when the GOP has to make Collins, Murkowski and Romney happy to have a chance for even 50 "yea" votes.

Kavanaugh was just confirmed :itsok:

Yes I know, I am a big fan of his, even said I hoped he was Trump's choice before Trump made the announcement.

What else do you have little man?

Thank you for this thread, it has given me a real chuckle.
You right wing cry babies really need to read up on political definitions before you start throwing big words around.
View attachment 228420
Lol

Nice selfie!
That's your represenatve, that won't go back to the white house.View attachment 228423
Lol

Not my Representative, is that person even in Congress?
No, but he feeds you talking points.

You are the one speaking in talking points, I do not even know who the hell it is.

Texas gave you Cruz.

You're welcome.

Barely.

How does gerrymandering give someone a Senate seat? Did they include votes from Oklahoma?

Now I know why the Orange Turd couldn't go out in the rain to respect our fallen... he looks even more silly than usual.

Texas gave you Cruz.

You're welcome.

Barely.

How you you gerrymander a Senate seat. Go ahead, let’s hear it, I need the laugh.

Forum List

Back