It's Official: Trump Backs McCarthy for Speaker, Tells Opponents to Stand Down: ‘I Think He Deserves the Shot’

Well that sure settles the question of whether Trump will go for House Speaker or not.

But look how sad Lyin' Ryan looks

paul-ryan-6-21-18-getty-photo.jpg

It matters not one jot, as Carlson pointed out this evening, and as I have stated repeatedly, Mcconnell is fully intent upon ramming through the fascists omnibus to the tune of nearly two trillion dollars, it could not pass absent Mcconnell's total support, and it has just that, his total support, and that omnibus literally renders the rino house of reps DOA come January 1st, totally neutered, totally powerless, oh and that bill will fully fund Mcconnells 87,000 IRS killers, make no mistake, fully, and the thought the United States is a two party oppositional system? :wink:

Poor sad puppy. :laughing0301:
It reminds me of John Edwards frowning and trying to pretend he's worried about those fictional millions of veterans sleeping on grates. It's so fucking fake that it's humorous.

But that kind psycho bullshit certainly pulls at the heartstrings of gullible stupid people. Vote for me because I'm sad :crybaby:

Last edited:
If he is going to owe his allegiance to Trump, he is wrong for the job and only fit for being a figurehead.

He obviously has his reasons for this. What those reasons are I do not know.

He probably realizes that it is either going to be McCarthy or no one. And if the GOP cannot agree, as they never can, it could end up being a democrat.

Guess we're stuck with him. I sure hope he doesn't turn out to be another Boehner or Paul Ryan.

He might not be ideal, but I think he is better than that. The ideal speaker would have been Trump himself but Trump is not the sort to settle for that.

Forum List

Back