It's official. Trump is running.

The only way it could hurt the country is if violent democrats do what they do and loot and burn.

A candidate like DeSantis would get a lot more votes I feel like. I know all we talk about now is Ukraine for now, but under all that is Covid. Lot of moms still ticked off beyond all measure at what was done to their kids, and DeSantis owns the best response. The Dems know it and are scared to death of him.

A candidate like DeSantis would get a lot more votes I feel like. I know all we talk about now is Ukraine for now, but under all that is Covid. Lot of moms still ticked off beyond all measure at what was done to their kids, and DeSantis owns the best response. The Dems know it and are scared to death of him.
Trump would whoop DeSantis' ass in the primary.

He’s going to lose that in the bankruptcy. He may claim it as his private residence and, therefore, not seizable under FL law, but since it’s essentially a hotel from which he earns money, that may not apply.
After the Russian collusion investigation. If you didn't get him there, you never will.

Unlike democrats, repubs run a honest primary

I prefer trump

But if DeDantis wins I will vote for him in the general election

Forum List

Back