It's official. Trump is running.

I'm really sick of hearing "democracy" this and "democracy" that. Find a bone, chew it to death with the talking points---every time.

We are NOT a democracy. We are a representative republic.

And enthusiastic supporters of the wannabe-autocrats currently in power should by all rights be struck by lightning every time they utter the word "democracy".

Sweet! Add another 4 years of Trump drumming up votes against himself (to the 4 years of his presidency), and he might lose by 14 million votes this time.

I think what the person who made the tweet was referring to was how obvious it is that, given his speech at CPAC, it's difficult to believe that he's not going to run...
Trump is 75. How about we wait and see what happens before we get so sure?

We all know Trump MEANS to run. But sometimes life has other plans.

Last edited:
A tweet from some rando makes it official? How’s he supposed to run from prison, anyway?
A conviction on any of the supposed charges against him do not bar him from being President. But to the point he wont even go to trial on anything much less get convicted that is a pipe dream of you retardos on the left.

A conviction on any of the supposed charges against him do not bar him from being President. But to the point he wont even go to trial on anything much less get convicted that is a pipe dream of you retardos on the left.
What has been most fascinating about watching rhe rise of the cult is how low they moved the bar. Like, you threw the bar out the window.

You realize, he is just crowd funding his retirement.
We are still moving left. We are declining as a nation and in a couple of decades at most, East Asia will be the front engine of the world. No more world's reserve currency with 30 trillion dollars of debt currently.

We are still moving left. We are declining as a nation and in a couple of decades at most, East Asia will be the front engine of the world. No more world's reserve currency with 30 trillion dollars of debt currently.
No, that's absurd fantasy, and you sound like a complete fool.

You goobers have gone so far right, that you don't even remember what the center or leftism is.

As prescribed by your propaganda masters.

You embarrass yourself and would make any historian or political science expert cringe in embarrassment for you.

No, that's absurd fantasy, and you sound like a complete fool.

You goobers have gone so far right, that you don't even remember what the center or leftism is.

As prescribed by your propaganda masters.

You embarrass yourself and would make any historian or political science expert cringe in embarrassment for you.
In other words, Farty disagrees but can’t support his claims. Ever.

In other words, Farty disagrees but can’t support his claims. Ever.
I just argued my claim. Like, in the next sentence after it.

But hey, I guess embarrassing yourself as being a moron is worth it, for the attention you got.

You're welcome. Sockboi walks away happy again.

I just argued my claim. Like, in the next sentence after it.

But hey, I guess embarrassing yourself as being a moron is worth it, for the attention you got.

You're welcome. Sockboi walks away happy again.
No, you always laughable pathetic retard. You didn’t argue Jack shit. You spouted more of your simpleton opinions. I’m happy to give you attention by shining a bright light on your more retarded simpleton posting efforts. (Oh wait. You shun attention and hope nobody sees your posts. Which raises the question: why do you post at all?🥱 )

A candidate like DeSantis would get a lot more votes I feel like. I know all we talk about now is Ukraine for now, but under all that is Covid. Lot of moms still ticked off beyond all measure at what was done to their kids, and DeSantis owns the best response. The Dems know it and are scared to death of him.
A lot more votes? Trump received 74 million votes in 2020, which was 12 million more than he got in 2016, and was most votes ever received by a presidential candidate in U.S. history, other than the number credited to Biden thanks to the election subterfuge carried out by ballot harvesters, vote counters, and Dominion. Most of Trump's votes were actual in-person votes as well. I cannot see DeSantis or any other Republican for that matter eclipsing what Trump did in 2020, especially with black and Hispanic voters. Trump had support from many people who voted R for the first time ever because of him. If DeSantis were VP for a term, and got some exposure in national political matters, I think he'd be able to maintain that support and possibly build upon it. But bottom line, nobody is going to beat Trump in the primary if he decides to run.

Last edited:
Funny coming from those who thought they’d be able to lock up HRC for the last 30 years. :auiqs.jpg:

Funny coming from those who thought they’d be able to lock up HRC for the last 30 years. :auiqs.jpg:
6 years and counting for Trump with every crooked politician pushing for it. Killary never had that kind of opposition. You people are shooting blanks.

Forum List

Back